Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Not a shukla fan at all, but I feel due to channel biasedness he is getting more haters than his behaviour. Sometimes I do pity on him. 

I liked him whenever he does something sensible but then the next minute he just says some words that makes me dislike him instantly. 

And yeah some ppl on SM just crosses the limit be it an anti-Shukla, anti-Asim, or anti-Rashami. In this forum most dislike Shukla but on SM most dislike Asim n Rashami.

I am a shukla fan.. And I agree with you.. 

I too feel Shukla is getting bashed more due to channel and  their strategy... 

They put it such a way that Asim is ignored even knowing popularity and highlights Shukla and Rashmi negativity.. 

Ultimately Channel feel this is how they can run show.. 

If things go this way Rashmi and Sid will lose thier chance to win and Asim will have fair chance to win.. 

I hope someone put sense in Rashmi and Sid . 

They are now ego headed to get other person down .

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

That is so nice of you dear. That is the way it should be. 

Even I am angry at this behaviour. As I shared with you I am nobodies fan. But as soon as I write anything about sid all his opponents fans pounce on me . 

I in fact liked asim too. I like sana too.  

I have made so many posts on all . 

In my dislikes right now it's only Rashmi. 

But asim fans are after my blood. So be it.  

As shashi tharoor said if you demonize someone continuously ,on every issue whether right or wrong ,he or she gets public sympathy and automatically emerges a hero. That is what is happening. The behaviour of fans and celebrities is making it tough .On all fronts. 

And channel  wants drama. Believe me it's for asim and rashmi fans that they purposely leak titbits about being biased. They know fans will erupt. They want that. If fans just ignore it channel and pr will plant people to create fights.  

Sensible post👍🏼

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

They put it such a way that Asim is ignored even knowing popularity and highlights Shukla and Rashmi negativity.. 

If things go this way Rashmi and Sid will lose thier chance to win and Asim will have fair chance to win.. 

I agree they both have some serious ego issues.

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly I hate Shukla and will not mince my words. But the reason I hate him is not because Iam Asim fan or anything.. I can always like two contestants. But will give you the reasons for hating Shukla:

1. He is extremely aggressive and violent, not

Only during the tasks but his body language is aggressive and defensive throughout.. the way he makes faces even on the WKW when people talk

About him.

2. However bad the fights have turned out to be, he is the only contestant in the history of BB to push multiple contestants multiple times and no action taken against him till now! (My fav in the last few season have been thrown out on the same pretext and of a much lesser degree)

3. He is constantly instigating people by comments,

His devil laughs .. he mocks their gender (Asim during Malika Sherawat) without any provocation, their health problems (Arti during Panic attacks) and what not

4. He treats women like objects.. be in Sana or

Arti..I don’t even want to elaborate on this point as this has been already discussed in a separate thread 

5. He’s the eldest in the house but I have never ever seen him standing for the right things.. even for his own friends Arti and Sana when Paras and Shefali B had said dirt about them.

I can go and on ..

The purpose of writing this here is to tell you that no one has any personal vendettas against any contestant.. they earn their fans and haters both through their behaviour. Siddharth is not being liked (not only in the forum but all tje SM) is because he has created this for himself and not because of any channel biased ness.. all the points mentioned above are related to his personality.. agree that Chanel support makes it worse.. but is not the minutes of reasons for this hatred towards him! As I woman or even a human being I absolutely hate personalities like Siddharth Shukla..as I have gone through a lot in life because of men like these! 

Siddharth Shukla is one of the most hated contestant not only of BB13 but in the history of BB ever and only and only because of the way he is’ 

Edited by Alia8988 - 4 years ago
Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

Honestly I hate Shukla and will not mince my words. But the reason I hate him is not because Iam Asim fan or anything.. I can always like two contestants. But will give you the reasons for hating Shukla:

Only during the tasks but his body language is aggressive and defensive throughout.. the way he makes faces even on the WKW when people talk

About him.

2. However bad the fights have turned out to be, he is the only contestant in the history of BB to push multiple contestants multiple times and no action taken against him till now! (My fav in the last few season have been thrown out on the same pretext and of a much lesser degree)

His devil laughs .. he mocks their gender (Asim during Malika Sherawat) without any provocation, their health problems (Arti during Panic attacks) and what not

Arti..I don’t even want to elaborate on this point as this has been already discussed in a separate thread 

5. He’s the eldest in the house but I have never ever seen him standing for the right things.. even for his own friends Arti and Sana when Paras and Shefali B had said dirt about them.

I can go and on ..

The purpose of writing this here is to tell you that no one has any personal vendettas against any contestant.. they earn their fans and haters both through their behaviour. Siddharth is not being liked (not only in the forum but all tje SM) is because he has created this for himself and not because of any channel biased ness.. all the points mentioned above are related to his personality.. agree that Chanel support makes it worse.. but is not the minutes of reasons for this hatred towards him! As I woman or even a human being I absolutely hate personalities like Siddharth Shukla..as I have gone through a lot in life because of men like these! 

Siddharth Shukla is one of the most hated contestant not only of BB13 but in the history of BB ever and only and only because of the way he is’ 

Don't make your hate forcefully applied to the statement as "most hated in history of BB." It's just few people on this forum, and rest are in his favour. So how come most hated contestant???

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/siddharth-shukla-abuses-co-actor-jasmin-bhasin-dil-se-dil-tak-sets/2017/11/17/amp

BTW this also happened but Jasmine and Sidharth made up soon after and she called it a misunderstanding but she didn’t deny it then. 

This article came during DSDT and many more articles like this were out dt tym . Sid 's behaviour is no mystery and now it's more than evident for people who don't hv Sidhearts blindfolds on their eyes .

But alas people won't believe this but will believe the one video of Jasmin released now . Facts are facts but people here believe in facts according to their convenience.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I saw Madhurima's brother's interview yesterday...he wants her to be friends with Sid..

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia8988

About him.

I can go and on ..

That is fine . I have no issues with your likes and dislikes . I also have mine and all do . But if I have my likes it doesnot mean I just try to abuse or degrade you . I shouldnot . In fact we these celebs would give two hoots about our fights . I can bet you after coming out of big boss they would either all be friends or cordial . But here we create groups and fight . 

That is also okay but all grown up adults should understand that  every person is not all good or all bad . Its a mixture .If sid is bad he is alllll bad , if he is good he is alllll good is not how it works . 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

This article came during DSDT and many more articles like this were out dt tym . Sid 's behaviour is no mystery and now it's more than evident for people who don't hv Sidhearts blindfolds on their eyes .

But alas people won't believe this but will believe the one video of Jasmin released now . Facts are facts but people here believe in facts according to their convenience.

There is so much out there . SO that is what I am saying . Sid has bad facets along with good qualities .Everyone does . We cant be judmental to the extreme . Vaishnavi has given multiple interviews where she said rashmi was infatuated with sid . And that happens . 

Sid has anger issues , But its not all that he has . 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Channel is the big boss .