Preesha Curse On Rudraksh & Rudraksh As A Person

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

gosh what an idea rudraksh thought of marrying kaveri to expose her and he nails it and its also convey by ahana that rudraksh only listen to his bro rajeev lets see how rudraksh gels with his mom but it expose his true nature too that if he has done it,he will definitely take responsibility if his action even though its an action taken by him to expose kaveri but he does know his responsibility so if he really done it he is not a coward to run away whether he likes it or not rudraksh will accept his responsibilities as a husband and father so this pen down the future if by any situation that leads him to marry preesha he will not run away from his responsibilities he will fulfill his responsibility as a husband to preesha and father to saransh in short to say Rudraksh is man of his words and honest

so preesha curse rudraksh that one day he will fall in love but that girl will never love him back which does hint the future and it seems like its going to be a role reversal here and i think rudraksh will fall in love with preesha first unlike in YHM ishita fall in love with raman first and raman though was in love took a long time realise while here it will be rudraksh who might be in love with preesha first while preesha will take a long time to realise

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

What might be in that document which Preesha gave Rudraksh? That Yuvraj turned out to be such a negative character. I thought he would be a trusted friend ateast, and would call off engagement with Preesha because of some majboori but no!!!

I think now misunderstanding is starting in both sides. That document Preesha gave Rudraksh without reading, it might make Rudraksh think Preesha is also involved in defaming him. And Preesha, she is already misunderstanding him.

I now think Saransh's father will also be exposed soon. 

I don't know why I think Rajeev would be a negative character later, because he is jealous of Rudraksh as his father thinks he is good for nothing and made Rudraksh a superstar.. 

And Rudraksh, he trusts his brother more than anything in the world, so it would make things worse later.

But I hope, they don't show Rajeev as negative.

Rudraksh seems so lonely, with his father being like this, Rajeev seems to be his only support. 

Edited by Cheesedumplings - 4 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

gosh what an idea rudraksh thought of marrying kaveri to expose her and he nails it and its also convey by ahana that rudraksh only listen to his bro rajeev lets see how rudraksh gels with his mom but it expose his true nature too that if he has done it,he will definitely take responsibility if his action even though its an action taken by him to expose kaveri but he does know his responsibility so if he really done it he is not a coward to run away whether he likes it or not rudraksh will accept his responsibilities as a husband and father so this pen down the future if by any situation that leads him to marry preesha he will not run away from his responsibilities he will fulfill his responsibility as a husband to preesha and father to saransh in short to say Rudraksh is man of his words and honest

so preesha curse rudraksh that one day he will fall in love but that girl will never love him back which does hint the future and it seems like its going to be a role reversal here and i think rudraksh will fall in love with preesha first unlike in YHM ishita fall in love with raman first and raman though was in love took a long time realise while here it will be rudraksh who might be in love with preesha first while preesha will take a long time to realise

This would be ideal thing too with Rudraksh convincing Prisha about him and his love for her! Well the thing about saransh then it will be easy for Rudraksh coz he is already a fanboy of him and thus won't fuss around much with Rudraksh unless he is shown possessive of his mom which right now he isn't😁

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

all the articles say that  indraneil is playing a negative lead .it seems that he doesn't love his wife.prisha's sister was in love with a married man.so can Rajeev be that man?

Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings

What might be in that document which Preesha gave Rudraksh? That Yuvraj turned out to be such a negative character. I thought he would be a trusted friend ateast, and would call off engagement with Preesha because of some majboori but no!!!

I think now misunderstanding is starting in both sides. That document Preesha gave Rudraksh without reading, it might make Rudraksh think Preesha is also involved in defaming him. And Preesha, she is already misunderstanding him.

I now think Saransh's father will also be exposed soon. 

I don't know why I think Rajeev would be a negative character later, because he is jealous of Rudraksh as his father thinks he is good for nothing and made Rudraksh a superstar.. 

And Rudraksh, he trusts his brother more than anything in the world, so it would make things worse later.

But I hope, they don't show Rajeev as negative.

Rudraksh seems so lonely, with his father being like this, Rajeev seems to be his only support. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

all the articles say that  indraneil is playing a negative lead .it seems that he doesn't love his wife.prisha's sister was in love with a married man.so can Rajeev be that man?

really! Which means everyone is negative in his family🤦🏻‍♀️

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

really! Which means everyone is negative in his family🤦🏻‍♀️

No Rajeev is not a negative character. I read somewhere that he is playing a cameo. I am not very sure about that as well. Because already the show has very less characters. I don’t know what they’d show if even Rajeev exits the show. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

No Rajeev is not a negative character. I read somewhere that he is playing a cameo. I am not very sure about that as well. Because already the show has very less characters. I don’t know what they’d show if even Rajeev exits the show. 

i prefer less characters than a big crowd if the bonding is like YHM i don't mind the crowd but mpst of the time is about class n status its highly boring

we need simple realistic bonding like YHM and KRPKAB and this is why both shows touch the chords of the heart becos the bonding even though a crowd is based on realistic and our daily lives i don't see such glimpse in YHC its better to have less character and focus on the leads

pojo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel that saransh is rudrakash bro son

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Guys...any idea why the episode isn't uploaded yet in Hotstar?

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: pojo

I feel that saransh is rudrakash bro son

i feel the same too he falls in love with preesha sister after his marriage and made her pregnant and did not had the courage to fight his father for his love and divorce his materialistic wife