Maya ke Khwaab ke beech aukaad ki dewar..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Weekends mean #Beyhadh2 rewatch to me these days..

So I was just thinking. Remember how Maya said "khwab humesha apni aukaad ke hisaab se dekhna chahiye. kyunki bade khwab aur choti aukaad aksar khoon bahate hai"

Seeing Maya as a simple girl entering wide eyed in the world of the Roys made me wonder if she was talking about herself? 

Did she dream too big? Did she have to pay the price of those dreams with her/loved ones blood?

What's your thought?? 

(Pics courtesy collage makers) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

That's an interesting analogy. I didn't correlate this dialogue with Maya's past. Yeah it might be a possibility . She would've dreamt big and got tortured in the process.. I still feel MayRa had some connection in past.Let's see

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

actually that could be the case.

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly. People often relate present with their past.

And here's it's Maya we are talking about. 

She came a long way from the chubby naive girl to a mature dangerous woman crossing a lot of hurdles and horrible times. She ought to look everything that way.

What surprising is, with Rudra she is herself. Mirroring her past and boasting her present at the same time.

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

That's an interesting analogy. I didn't correlate this dialogue with Maya's past. Yeah it might be a possibility . She would've dreamt big and got tortured in the process.. I still feel MayRa had some connection in past.Let's see

bold: me too

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice observation. It never crossed me until now👏

Yeah her khwaish has cost her lot. Like those tears man when she was reminiscing her past.😥

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Btw what's with the jacket/coat on her.  She is dress up well like may be she working for Mj  or she was dressed for party?

or it is just my another hallucination😰

Edited by Tiaraa - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

That's an interesting analogy. I didn't correlate this dialogue with Maya's past. Yeah it might be a possibility . She would've dreamt big and got tortured in the process.. I still feel MayRa had some connection in past.Let's see

I am super worried about MayRa past connect. I really hope he isn't the one who hurt her. I really love MayRa😭

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

Nice observation. It never crossed me until now👏

Yeah her khwaish has cost her lot. Like those tears man when she was reminiscing her past.😥

Exactly. The mental and physical pain she went through. Must scar anyone. I hope she finds healing and love in this journey

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I am super worried about MayRa past connect. I really hope he isn't the one who hurt her. I really love MayRa😭

Ooo no. That doesn't suit on Rudra's character anyway. He highly respects women