Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome ! Niti is following BB13 quite carefully ! She didnt named a single contestant but still rammed it !!! 👍🏼

LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Awesome ! Niti is following BB13 quite carefully ! She didnt named a single contestant but still rammed it !!! 👍🏼

Haan galat hai na kisi aurat ko prostitute kehde na phir itna famous Salman atein  hai support karke jata hai jo Wrong hai wrong hai

Edited by LOVELIPSTICK - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even mrunal takur and gauhar posted ❤️

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haven’t seen today’s episode yet but please remember what ever Salman is mostly saying, he is told to say it from his earpiece by the makers! #BB13 #BiggBoss13 #BiggBoss

- sonalifan

LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail

Gauhar bi? Maf karna par Vindu and Kamya kam famous hain unko paise chahiye hoga not Gauhar aur Niti. Woh dono ko boht jobs offer hai

LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Haven’t seen today’s episode yet but please remember what ever Salman is mostly saying, he is told to say it from his earpiece by the makers! #BB13 #BiggBoss13 #BiggBoss

- sonalifan

Pata hai par Salman superstar hai agar woh movies mai apni final say kar sakta hai toh is mein kyun nahi 

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow its intelligent tweet if shukla was calling rashmi aisi ladki with hand gestures people are misunderstanding rashmi I have noticed this a lot this creative team always edit Shukla hand gesture when rashmi re entered along with devo and shefali was giving them all duty that time too he was doing hand gestures to rashmi he uses body language to taunt not only rashmi but other people and then they explode I'm not supporting rashmi she was also wrong to have over reacted to Shukla but why are people look at one instance Shukla has misbehave with almost everyone in the house the question is apart from Shukla whom has rashmi misbehave with no one she is playing game I find her cunning too but she has respected everyone.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am glad to see that some celebs have enough courage to speak up what they think is right. 

I remember hearing it from Niti in one of her IVs that she loves BB and closely follow it. No wonder, she knows what's going on. 

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

- sonalifan

True it's not like salman is writing script he has lost his whole curiosity in hosting the show you can see from his face he likes rashmi but he has to support shukla for channel.