Kamya has no class.Period.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kamya has no class.Period.
Originally posted by: LOVELIPSTICK
Apko main hypocrite ya bewakoof kaho? Aap bolti ke Kamya sai zyada famous hai dono koi Mrunal, Gauhar aur niti koi nahi janta par Kamya boht famous hai
Hyprocite toh aap hai. Please kisi aur ko Bolne sai pehle apne andar janko
Shehnaz have more followers than Devoleena.
Mahira Sharma have more followers than top contenders like Shukla and Asim. Even Paras
Does that mean they’re more famous than the less followers. And I hope you’re aware of the fact that followers can be bought as well.
@Bold oh sweety I hope you’ve heard of a thing called IF rules 😳
Please don’t include Gauhar-Mrunal in Niti’s league. I never said people don’t know those two kuch bhi
Everybody can see the Biasness now
Glad celebrities are coming out and talking about this