neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Who is niti Taylor?

Never liked gauhar khan

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And thatswhy Niti Taylor is my idol and once again i am so proud that i am her fan because she has that wiseness to stand for the right.Love you Niti ❤️

And by the way Niti has been offered bigg boss for a couple of years but she has been denying it as she know how this show ruins people's life.A smart and wise choice unlike Rashmi who is suffering from makers biasedness.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Lol,niti has done lead roles in ishqbaaz , kaisi yeh yaarian both of which were trp toppers and hit shows and you are comparing her to kamya , vindu who have only earned sidekick roles all their lives. 

Mrunal thakur(bollywood actress in super30 and batla house) is supporting rashmi too and you ,( gentleman or woman )are comparing her to the likes of dolly, sambhavna, kamya and vindu who haven't earned anything but side roles and item songs.

Even the producer sandip sikand is supporting asim and rashmi and you are comparing him to vindu.

Slow claps for you my friend👋👏👏👏

This shit was on another level.

IB was hit series until she replaced the lead and then they had to shut it down within a month or two😆

Yeah same Mrunal with 15 minutes of screen space like the likes of the people you’ve mentioned.

You wanna see your logic- When people are supporting Shukla they’re nobodies/PR but when people support Rashmi they’re real, hypocrisy! 😆

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

With logic which is clearly MIA here.

Most of the people don’t even know who Niti is but ok whatever float your boat.

Lol Niti ka 1.6 million insta followers hai vs Kamya who has 300k our aap keh rahi hai niti ko koi nahi janta.

Logic ab aap ka kaha Gaye Sehar karne?

aap sach mein ab bewakoof lag rahi hai, bas karo. Itna blind mat ho. Pehle aap shukla kai li blind tai aur ab celebs kai li who are anti shukla 

aap hypocrisy ki baat mat karna next time 

Edited by LOVELIPSTICK - 4 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVELIPSTICK

Lol Niti ka 1.6 million insta followers hai vs Kamya who has 300k our aap keh rahi hai niti ko koi nahi janta.

Logic ab aap ka kaha Gaye Sehar karne?

aap sach mein ab bewakoof lag rahi hai, bas karo. Itna blind mat ho. Pehle aap shukla kai li blind tai aur ab celebs kai li who are anti shukla 

aap hypocrisy ki baat mat karna next time 

Of course social media is everything oops my mistake.

Can you stop getting personal. I’m not commenting on your Einstein level iq am I? 

So if I don’t blindly follow Rashmi i‘M blind Shukla fan, Sahi Bol saara Logic toh aap logo ke hi paas hai😳

I’ll talk about what ever I want. I see tch tch pointing out the hypocrisy unmasking the faces hurts right.

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

IB was hit series until she replaced the lead and then they had to shut it down within a month or two😆

Yeah same Mrunal with 15 minutes of screen space like the likes of the people you’ve mentioned.

You wanna see your logic- When people are supporting Shukla they’re nobodies/PR but when people support Rashmi they’re real, hypocrisy! 😆

That's because they aren't glued to Twitter all day like vindu,kamya, sambhavna whose only job is to tweet for shukla 24*7 . 

And the mrunal that you're talking about is doing lead role with farhan akhtar in toofan. And do hell with mrunal, even nepo kids like sara and kareena and others like katrina have done 15 mins roles alongside big bollywood names like ranveer singh, aamir khan, hrithik roshan,and the other khans. Does that make them comparable to vindu,kamya,sambhavna whose only work is to criticize and badmouth other contestants' except shukla. Look at the language and quality of tweets they are posting and you are calling them celebs and comparing them to other sane ones who have other jobs to do except tweeting. 

Mrunal or gauahar or sandip sikand or niti who are themselves so known don't need to be someone's PR. Whatever they're posting is not for money . Call me a hypocrite , but atleast I'm not blindly supporting a manchild like shukla who is a blemish to humanity. And i'm glad i am the sane one for supporting asim unlike others who are showing their regressive mindsets by supporting an A-HOLE like SHUKLA.

DISCLAIMER: Mera wo matlab nahi tha.

Edited by lifeiscool - 4 years ago
LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

And thatswhy Niti Taylor is my idol and once again i am so proud that i am her fan because she has that wiseness to stand for the right.Love you Niti ❤️

And by the way Niti has been offered bigg boss for a couple of years but she has been denying it as she know how this show ruins people's life.A smart and wise choice unlike Rashmi who is suffering from makers biasedness.

Hahaha aap comments na paro toh acha hai koi keh raha hai kai Kamya is more famous than niti aur niti ko koi nahi janta 🤣

LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

That's because they aren't glued to Twitter all day like vindu,kamya, sambhavna whose only job is to tweet for shukla 24*7 . 

And the mrunal that you're talking about is doing lead role with farhan akhtar in toofan. And do hell with mrunal, even nepo kids like sara and kareena and others like katrina have done 15 mins roles alongside big bollywood names like ranveer singh, aamir khan, hrithik roshan,and the other khans. Does that make them comparable to vindu,kamya,sambhavna whose only work is to criticize and badmouth other contestants' except shukla. Look at the language and quality of tweets they are posting and you are calling them celebs and comparing them to other sane ones who have other jobs to do except tweeting. 

Mrunal or gauahar or sandip sikand or niti who are themselves so known don't need to be someone's PR. Whatever they're posting is not for money . Call me a hypocrite , but atleast I'm not blindly supporting a manchild like shukla who is a blemish to humanity. And i'm glad i am the sane one for supporting asim unlike others who are showing their regressive mindsets by supporting an A-HOLE like SHUKLA.

DISCLAIMER: Mera wo matlab nahi tha.

Hah itna sach nahi bolte phir ap pe hyprocite ka ilzam lag jayein ga. hehehehehehehehehehe

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Look who is talking ... Gauhar jo khud biased season mein thi , BB was so biased towards her and made her win even after she quit the show and went against the show and insulted the show . 

LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Look who is talking ... Gauhar jo khud biased season mein thi , BB was so biased towards her and made her win even after she quit the show and went against the show and insulted the show . 

Audience nai jawab diya us time for her #UnfairSalman times remember? Audience pagal hogaya ta