Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update dear, omg  her darji is out of  mind, he wants to marry geet, someone he chose for her,  hope her dad says no to  them 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't wait for next episode... Geet is drama queen. 

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update buddy 

Geet is innocent

Maan will go to London 

Update soon 

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey,

thanks for the passwords and PM..

Great update...

liked the cozy scenes between Maan and geet they look so cute when they are together.

i like how Maan wants Geet to be only his and no one else where as geet is a little naive towards his passion and anger doesn't understand what happens to him...

Aniee realizes something is happening between them...smart girl..

Didnt like the approach darji had regarding girls..let see what happens and how will Maan react to this

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeyanthi123

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Maan s not able to hear any other person name from geets mouth ...

Maan s getting attracted towards geet as moth ...

Annie and geet r bestie and geets planning to welcome annie ..

Both s deciding about their life ...

Maan s dropping geet to her home 

In handa house hold tension s regarding geets marriage 

Continue soon

Waiting 

Hey Jeyanthi, welcome to Teri Meri chahtein I'm so Glad to hear that you liked it.. Thank you so much for your lovely comment ๐Ÿค—

Kuttisri thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kuttisri thumbnail

Note : Thank you For your Precious Comments and likes... ๐Ÿค—Lol I don't know what to say about keeping the previous part PWD cause I Have Got Comments from everyone who read!!  but I was disappointed and was upset that I have Got so less likes and comments even after getting so Many VIEWS !!!... Believe me I Have Got Views From Different countries around the world still They remained Calm after reading the story!!! Why!!!??? I know they are Many silent readers among you, im not asking them to give long lengthy comments even the single like will do.. All I want is Please Express yourselves just by even clicking a like!!! And i will feel even more encouraged to get a comment.

It Takes So much time to think and write and also Not to let the readers disappointed!! So keeping all this in view I give Updates but all we writers get is Silence from readers!!! I'm sorry to say If this Continues I'm really going to keep This PWD protected!!! 

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maan ignored geet coz of his studies 

Maan ne geet ko batya bhi nhi ki wo London ja rha ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„

Poor geet she is so much hurt after knowing ki maan London chala gaya bina usse batye ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Nw she thought tht maan hates her he don't wnt to see her face tht why he leaves without telling her

Waiting for nxt 

Edited by shalinimaaneet - 3 years ago
SGAYATRI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maan is crazy for Geet but is avoiding her for his future. Geet is hurt thinking Maan hates her so much he didn't tell her of his going. 

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww feel sad for Geet ๐Ÿ˜” she is right atleast he could have spoken to her before going. 

Maan going for higher education. 

Even his siblings wanted him to talk to Geet before traveling. 

Looking forward to see what future holds.