Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla has given us so many reasons to bash him that this reason sounds almost negligible šŸ˜³ 

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Asim only problem is he reacts at wrong time that time he should have told paras and sid i didn't know more than looking at girls you people are checking me out šŸ¤£itna bhi kya pyar hain then he will take this thing in his heart and react with wrong time he should learn when to be vocal and give it back to these people at same time.

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

Just like there was no outrage on Asim's aisi ladki comment on Sana few days ago and Asim meetha comment on Vikas.

Well, sure! But Asimā€™s taunt on VG got carried by TOI and this hasnā€™t been mentioned. 

TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vikas has been a big disappointment. Thought he was a mastermind , which he was in his season but here he is just spineless. Siding with Shukla, saying that ppl provoke him? Bhai paison ke liye supporting whats wrong, cannot respect such a person. Hope he leaves soon. 

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

Just like there was no outrage on Asim's aisi ladki comment on Sana few days ago and Asim meetha comment on Vikas.

Iā€™m sure he said ā€œtere jaiso kai mu nahi lagtaā€ (nothing to do with gender) after Sana threatened to physically assault him. Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

I sincerely hope this is not an tatic to take attention away from Shuklas derogatory statements. 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SIDdharth the drug addict and Paras the womanizer can get away with everything we have seen this the whole season

VG was so afraid to paint his face because it would show his feminine side

And they all harras Asim for no rhyme or reason

Asim is a Very good lucking young guy and all the rest of these men are just jealous of him

We can never expect any fair judgements or actions from BB and Salman - such is their history

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyankFan12

Vikas is himself an MCP. Saying aisi ladkiyon ko koi thukta bhi nahi hai and Bagga replied

When was this?

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Towards the end of the show

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

Meetha comment pr post bna h already ,jakr dekhlo .

The Asim comment TM is referring to is not correct as far as I remember. Asim has not said ā€œAisi ladkiā€ to Sana. Iā€™m telling you this as TM has questioned you as to why youā€™re not replying to the ā€œasi ladkiā€ comment. 

Iā€™m sure he said ā€œtere jaiso kai mu nahi lagtaā€ (nothing to do with gender) after Sana threatened to physically assault him. Iā€™ve said this to TM and Iā€™m still waiting for a reply because I want to know if Iā€™m wrong šŸ˜†

In my opinion itā€™s just a Shukli tatic to prove Shukla is not badšŸ¤Ŗ 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago
lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

The Asim comment TM is referring to is not correct as far as I remember. Asim has not said ā€œAisi ladkiā€ to Sana. Iā€™m telling you this as TM has questioned you as to why youā€™re not replying to the ā€œasi ladkiā€ comment. 

Iā€™m sure he said ā€œtere jaiso kai mu nahi lagtaā€ (nothing to do with gender) after Sana threatened to physically assault him. Iā€™ve said this to TM and Iā€™m still waiting for a reply because I want to know if Iā€™m wrong šŸ˜†

In my opinion itā€™s just a Shukli tatic to prove Shukla is not badšŸ¤Ŗ 

Yaa now i remember,frame wle task me bola tha tere jaiso ko muh nhi lgata. Ppl here conveniently change words to prove whatever they're saying is correct. Shukla and shukli tactics.