Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

- is there anything after he picks her up? 

No,their part ended there. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Losing counts of how many times i've watched the dance  they have chemistry,physics,anatomy&geography,all in one. β€οΈ

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Losing counts of how many times i've watched the dance  they have chemistry,physics,anatomy&geography,all in one. β€οΈ

Truths being served here. 😍πŸ”₯πŸ’₯😍 The easy familiarity, the camaraderie, love, hotness, sexiness just radiating from them. πŸ™ˆπŸ”₯

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally watched - had work to get done earlier - frankly I need movement in story I am tired of these lollipops. I mean they meet and have that silly nok jhonk.... like daheck is that?!? I will wait for for mid March and then watch all scenes with them together ... it’s so much better that way 

I need them in a web series like yesterday. They are a dynamite couple! Like real dynamite when it comes to chemistry but the writers are ruining them so much that they won’t be able to market themselves in a web series either. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Finally watched - had work to get done earlier - frankly I need movement in story I am tired of these lollipops. I mean they meet and have that silly nok jhonk.... like daheck is that?!? I will wait for for mid March and then watch all scenes with them together ... it’s so much better that way 

I need them in a web series like yesterday. They are a dynamite couple! Like real dynamite when it comes to chemistry but the writers are ruining them so much that they won’t be able to market themselves in a web series either. 

But it was predictable that they will act like that,need some light moments before another cold shower. Why did they fight anyway??πŸ˜† Who's Chucky? Who's shy boy?

I think webseries will come but much later,when they will finish kkb for good. After all money matters the most,they are good promotion material and have this bombastic chemistry,they won't throw the chance to gain some more from Tisha's hardwork. 

Edited by Ralulo - 4 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

πŸ˜† Thanks Alya for telling Pragya that her daughter hates her. One step closer to Abhigya reunion.

Just loved how Abhi told her she should take care of Purab&her son,Rhea is not her family,not her business.

This explains why Pragya was crying in that bts. 

Now is the moment for Abhigya to have a serious conversation&fix this. Will be hard cause Rhea still doesn't want to meet her mother and Abhi is in the middle but he can do it. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Was missing Allah waariyan in a happy scene.  Abhigya looking cute in that scene. Fuggy has the same innocent look as ever.

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u Aliya for telling to Pragya that Rhea hates her.High time that Pragya thinks how to solve & fix this serious issue rather than playing cupid & a match maker between P2.O & Wanna be rockstar.Abhi should handle Rhea wisely & seriously & its high time that Abhi tells Rhea about her mother

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImage

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImage