Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nemo316

VJ lives his characters, Dev has this care free cheerful attitude that was missing from Madhav, the suave polished attitude good boy that Suraj lacked. Almost 180 degree change from Raghav, but the charm is there in all of them.

Yes, his equations with Brinda and Nayantara are completely different. With Brinda there's warmth and comfort, cheerfulness and positive vibes. With Brinda there's curiosity and more formality.

I think he loves Brinda but hasn't realized, the way he watched her dancing shows it, I doubt he himself realizes how he looked watching her. Passion will come when situation arises, it's too early for it now. 

exactly the difference in the friendship is simply fantastic. with nayantara it is formality and curiosity while with brinda it is so much of warmth and fun like the one that develops with familiarity and am loving the way he is actually enacting it. his expressions in the hug scene show that subconsciously he is attracted to brinda but is yet to understand his feelings. though am waiting to see a passionately in love  VJ i want a gradual progression lets see how it happens . Vj is great at action that first intro scene and the  chase scene was good am hoping for some really good action scenes as well . all said and done udann had some of his  best action scenes 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VJholic

exactly the difference in the friendship is simply fantastic. with nayantara it is formality and curiosity while with brinda it is so much of warmth and fun like the one that develops with familiarity and am loving the way he is actually enacting it. his expressions in the hug scene show that subconsciously he is attracted to brinda but is yet to understand his feelings. though am waiting to see a passionately in love  VJ i want a gradual progression lets see how it happens . Vj is great at action that first intro scene and the  chase scene was good am hoping for some really good action scenes as well . all said and done udann had some of his  best action scenes 

I hope they don't rush the love story, let it grow organically. Yes, his comfort in the hug and the way he said her name shows he has feelings.

The action scenes were great, I loved his jump when the snake was chasing him. VJ excels in action scenes and enjoys them.

I like this cheerful fun loving Dev, it's a change from intense Suraj and brooding Madhav. Some of BrinDev scenes have a hint of comedy and their timing is perfect, hats off to them to achieve this straightaway, they really give vibes of childhood friends.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

I hope they don't rush the love story, let it grow organically. Yes, his comfort in the hug and the way he said her name shows he has feelings.

The action scenes were great, I loved his jump when the snake was chasing him. VJ excels in action scenes and enjoys them.

I like this cheerful fun loving Dev, it's a change from intense Suraj and brooding Madhav. Some of BrinDev scenes have a hint of comedy and their timing is perfect, hats off to them to achieve this straightaway, they really give vibes of childhood friends.

yes their comic timing is perfect and so lovable  and with brinda being engaged and so much into rajat i quite like the way Dev is being  with her. at the moment having not realized he has feelings for her he is able to accept rajat but yet unconsciously tries hard to find faults in him  and which is cute in a way . when the realisation hits Dev is going to be in for a shock and then will start the love story 

Radhika_r thumbnail

Dev and his parents  , Dev and BAA and Dev and his brothers are the other relationships that sort of stand  out . his closeness to baa is so endearing he can take any liberties with her and he shows it . with his parents he is more restrained  in his behavior  though his love for them is evident and with his cousins he is the indulgent older brother. VJ has enacted these nicely too 

nemo316 thumbnail

yes their comic timing is perfect and so lovable  and with brinda being engaged and so much into rajat i quite like the way Dev is being  with her. at the moment having not realized he has feelings for her he is able to accept rajat but yet unconsciously tries hard to find faults in him  and which is cute in a way . when the realisation hits Dev is going to be in for a shock and then will start the love story 

I can't wait to see how their equation will evolve, how they'll realize they're in love. Yes Dev is kind of jealous of Rajat, it's cute 😆

nemo316 thumbnail

Dev and his parents  , Dev and BAA and Dev and his brothers are the other relationships that sort of stand  out . his closeness to baa is so endearing he can take any liberties with her and he shows it . with his parents he is more restrained  in his behavior  though his love for them is evident and with his cousins he is the indulgent older brother. VJ has enacted these nicely too 

Yes. it seems Dev is closer to Baa than his parents, it's clear from his body language and how he talks.

Dev is an indulgent and caring older brother, but gives warning when he feels necessary. I liked the glare he gave his cousins after he covered up for Manas yesterday and the warning he gave them later. Dev has been away for a long time and doesn't realize how spoilt his cousins are.

nemo316 thumbnail

Awesome first page Eshu 👏👏❤️❤️

Radhika_r thumbnail

eshu love the first page ❤️ am  waiting for you to post your awesome  Dev edts