Thanks NemoπŸ˜„ should I call you that?

Sure you can πŸ˜Š

Veejay_kfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

enjoying Vj's Dev . so different from his  Suraj act that am really amazed at the transition.  there were so many shades to suraj and am hoping for the same in Dev. but must say Vj is charm personified as Dev and it is a character anyone will fall in love with. at the moment it is friendship with the both the female leads and even in that Vj is able to show a difference -- the friendship with brinda is so different from the one with nayantara and ii am quite enjoying the way he shows it on screen. well passion etc is bound to come eventually in the story and knowing VJ he will slay it . am actually enjoying this refreshingly  different chemistry which not many guys can  show this well. the friendship sort of reminds me of the shahrukh kajol friendship  in the movie Kuch kuch hota hai 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VJholic

enjoying Vj's Dev . so different from his  Suraj act that am really amazed at the transition.  there were so many shades to suraj and am hoping for the same in Dev. but must say Vj is charm personified as Dev and it is a character anyone will fall in love with. at the moment it is friendship with the both the female leads and even in that Vj is able to show a difference -- the friendship with brinda is so different from the one with nayantara and ii am quite enjoying the way he shows it on screen. well passion etc is bound to come eventually in the story and knowing VJ he will slay it . am actually enjoying this refreshingly  different chemistry which not many guys can  show this well. the friendship sort of reminds me of the shahrukh kajol friendship  in the movie Kuch kuch hota hai 

VJ lives his characters, Dev has this care free cheerful attitude that was missing from Madhav, the suave polished attitude good boy that Suraj lacked. Almost 180 degree change from Raghav, but the charm is there in all of them.

Yes, his equations with Brinda and Nayantara are completely different. With Brinda there's warmth and comfort, cheerfulness and positive vibes. With Brinda there's curiosity and more formality.

I think he loves Brinda but hasn't realized, the way he watched her dancing shows it, I doubt he himself realizes how he looked watching her. Passion will come when situation arises, it's too early for it now.