Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Dev-Baa scene was cute, VJ s expressions are so perfect in all scenes loved the scene with Nayantara .In fact this was their best scene to date according to me. The short brindev scene was good and I loved his restraint.  So different from Suraj , VJ is just nailing Dev. Vj’s acting is so natural and realistic👍🏼

Edited by VJholic - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dev Dev Dev........ Are you with Me?? he asked... Yes yes I screamed we are ofcourse with you always........

VJ he just aces in every frame he is there..he brings the layers in the albeit plain one as he is positive but even in that he brings those change of expressions well he is an expression King tho!

In all the most cutest moments was with Baa (well I literally love BaaDev very much) . the surprise seeing her in his room while he thought Nayan will be there..

The business tycoon who is a veteran in business analytics was trying to find a solution to find out when love can be felt ha ha 😆Dev Babu you cannot use the Bell Curve to find out as when your heart curves towards then you realise... He shared his confusion he he love Man Love makes anyone confused till it fuses.. 🤪

Loved the way he trusts his Baa and that cutaa expression when Baa said Brindaa... he denied it finally and then the way he asked kaisa patha awwwwhhhh he was just too cute...

yes yes I am with you Dev Dev.

Missing his actions and rage though there was a glimpse of it with Rajat but waiting for him to bash the rotten cousins black and blue soon.

VJ just puts his soul completely.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Cs2nYhuSj/

Edited by nemo316 - 4 years ago