Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Well the entire story is the same as YHM..They just did role reversal.I know it's too early to judge the show. But found nothing new in this show. 

Lead having a kid just like Raman- check

Leads fighting- check

Leads hating each other- check

The kid being the cupid in their love story- check

And there's a difference between getting inspired and lifting the story from other show. 

What I meant to say is. The entire premise of this story is exactly same. Aur ab majboori mein dono ki shaadi bhi ho jayegi just like yhm most probably for the kid. Isn't too hard to guess. I might change my opinion after watching few more episodes but as of now this is what I feel

And secondly, I'm not exactly talking about how the kid was singing along with rudraksh. In the end they show Preesha's monologue where she feels the horoscope of her future life partner is about her child. Sorry. But found it cringeworthy

Yes i agree the base story is same like yhm where leads hates each other 1st then come together because of their love to the child, but if you look at the other characters and their stories even at the leads individual stories then you will see those has no resemblance with yhm.

prisha said about the prediction becoming true more in a funny way she took the whole scenario as a joke but the scene actually symbolizes something else & the depth of that scene can only be understand by the audiences. It's ok if you found it weird n that's why it's been said that 'sabka apna apna nazariya hota hai dekhneka' the thing which you found totally awkward is been found totally normal by most of the people.

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't find any resemblance b/w KKB n YHC except for the fact that rudraksh is rockstar like abhi here there is vast difference rudraksh is never interested to be a rockstar his aim and desires were different but he force himself in doing something that he doesn't want to to do ia due to the fear of his abusive father

its sad that rajeev&rudraksh has such traumatic abusive childhood and both bros are so lonely and craving for love and they both seem to be different in their inner soul and outside to the world due to their abusive childhood and the boys are mentally affected by it 

I felt bad for both boys..gosh they fear their father and there is so much loneliness and pain their eyes and completely live deprived...

rudraksh is definitely mentally affected by his abusive father and this is why he is so hot tempered and boiling up like volcano in evety situation and sometimes it seems like he does want to punch his father big time

it seems like the boys mother is no more

nope boys mother is very much alive n she is yet to make an entry, see this - https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/mallika-nayak-joins-cast-yeh-hai-chahatein/2019/12/18

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

with a abusive hubby what more she can do...she did nothing in their childhood and both boys are suffering a mental trauma due to their abusive childhood...if she took a stand for both her sons this would not have happened just look how much anger rudraksh has in himself and rajeev is so helpless and lools defeated whenever he is being taunted...the boys has a bad family

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

the audience needs to come out from the YHM syndrome to accept YHC and need to stop comparing abrar-sargun to a experienced actors like KT-DT,for a newcomer they are pretty good actually...there is a role reversal with similar concept as YHM.but the characters are different from YHM and they have their own individual story to explain why the characters are lole that...

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i loved the episode

fast paced...

chara will develope slowly

love the lead pair...look promising

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is kinda natural to compare to YHM since the storyline is similar as of now. First two episodes were like a nostalgia to me. I don't have any complaints with the female lead. Only the ML seems a bit off as of now but will give him time. I agree about the OTTness, it is unlike YHM and should be toned down.

The characters are different here so development to marriage and all should be different. YHM was based heavily on the idea of Ishita being a Bhalla's neighbor and hence naturally falling in love with Ruhi. Let us see what goes on here.

Again, the bar set by YHM both TRP wise and quality wise is too high for YHC to touch. We can only wait to see how successful they are.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Anyone else feel the same? I felt the episode to be so OTT. And by the way what's with this  kid proposing his mother to marry him..seemed a bit awkward to me. There was no proper introduction to the characters, straightaway started with the leads fighting.. And has Ekta run out of ideas? This show seems like a mix of YHM and Kumkum Bhagya.. Your thoughts??

I didn't find it to be that OTT, I think once we were introduced to Rudraksh's father it even kind of made sense? To me it seems like when he's at Rudraksh can't express himself at all, he's a completely different person around his father (he almost seems smaller and timid, like a deer caught in headlights), so in a way I guess how I see it is that once he's out in the real world he feels the smallest inkling of freedom and overcompensates with all his theatrics, his anger in particular.

Also, I thought that scene with the kid was pretty cute, maybe it was just me. I've heard lots of kids say things like that and you kind of just play along with it because it's one of those things that a little kid says, which is what Preesha did.

Kumkum Bhagya, no. Kundali Bhagya, yes! Solely because Pragya was never this argumentative and Abhi was in a committed relationship. I don't remember Abhigya bickering like this, but Preeran for sure.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deepika18767

These leads don't appear at all impressive as DT KP were in yhm starting 👎🏼  (My opinion)

I meeeean, you're comparing two well-established actors (even in the beginning of YHM) to two newbies - it's like comparing your 25 year-old kid to your 15 year-old kid if that makes sense?

Sargun is definitely a solid actress and she seems to have made a bigger impact than Abrar, but Abrar is doing pretty well in my opinion. He's very expressive with his eyes (hopefully it extends to the rest of his face as well), I notice in a lot of the scenes where he's staring at Preesha he looks freaking lovestruck like, 'where did you come from and why do you keep ending up back in my life?' just so taken aback by everything that she does and at the same time unknowingly intrigued. I also like OTTness cuz it's entertaining and not cringey, and I've found that this kind of OTTness from certain other actors would actually be annoying. He's got potential is all I'm saying.