Users

Frequent Posters

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

is  #NotMyRanbir trending or not

Does he have any moral compass ??

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarcoPolo008

is  #NotMyRanbir trending or not

Does he have any moral compass ??

Not sure if it trended or not but surprisingly no one is asking anything about Shraddha working with me too accused.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir toh we can’t expect anything from.

How come no one is questioning Shraddha working with a me too accused? So does she also not have a moral compass like DP?? But everyone’s ok with it, hmmm. 😆

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ideally every credible MeToo accused should be shunned and boycotted.  But in Bollywood that’s obviously not happening.  The reason Deepika got criticism, mostly from her own fans, was because she was vocal against harassment. It was reported that at one point she had some accused filmmakers removed from the MAMI festival panel.  It would have been utterly hypocritical on her part had she done this movie.  Shraddha never said anything about this issue so her fans never saw the need to question her.  

I don’t know what Deepika’s intentions were with this movie.  She was seen exiting a meeting with Ranjan and RK.  Yet it was obvious the pictures were long range shots which means someone called the paps to leak the time and place of her meeting.  Direct PR calls yield more clear pictures with the stars posing happily.  But this is neither here not there.  Overall I understand why Deepika was called out in things and why Shraddha isn’t.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Shraddha never said anything about this issue so her fans never saw the need to question her.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcj2BBtNBH0

her dad was in some sort of scandal 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He was and that’s pretty common knowledge.  Maybe that’s why she never touched this subject.  Overall she stays away from controversial issues.  Just doesn’t want to ruffle too many feathers I guess.  

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He was and that’s pretty common knowledge.  Maybe that’s why she never touched this subject.  Overall she stays away from controversial issues.  Just doesn’t want to ruffle too many feathers I guess.  

And there's something to be said for that. I enjoy that about Shraddha, she just does her work and goes home.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

I have a prediction to make😆, but I don't know if I should because I like Shraddha.

RK dating Shraddha ?😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

RK dating Shraddha ?😆

New year, new sherbet 😆. He does go for the flavor of the month.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shraddha said prep starts after SD3D came out so I guess it's starting

https://www.instagram.com/p/B74Dda2g-H7/