K dadi was the star today!

Sunshine_cn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

K dadi hit it out of the park today with her dialogues! You'd never imagine it's the same dadi who used to be at loggerheads with Naira once upon a time!

But now this is taking a very ekta kapoor serial turn. Expected better 🙁

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_cn

K dadi hit it out of the park today with her dialogues! You'd never imagine it's the same dadi who used to be at loggerheads with Naira once upon a time!

But now this is taking a very ekta kapoor serial turn. Expected better 🙁

When I look back and see Kdadi’s behavior upon Naira’s return , she was the same as she is now, that time Naira was the other woman who left Kartik for years and kept him away from his son . She was Supporting Vedika and Kartik’s marriage because that was legal in her eyes, we cant blame old people for their strong inclination towards societal norms.

Now when somehow Vedika backed off and Kdadi can see a super happy family of her Kartik, she is all support for it . Expecting a strict and orthodox woman like kdadi to accept Naira straight away after her return is out of question, she took her time and now knows where the happiness of her kittu lies. Also in course of time kdadi saw Naira’s sacrifices, her struggle in Goa, giving up custody, coming to Goenka house for Kartik leaving her self respect aside, saving Kartik by rescuing Vedika from Akshat. Her behavior is not sudden , atleast for me. 

It would have been great if they showed that family talked to Vedika after and convinced her for financial and emotional security. Naira did her part by giving her place in Akshara Academy , but whatever Naira does means nothing for this thankless woman. She has forgotten Naira has saved her life twice , once while her fake suicide attempt and once from Akshat. She gave Kartik divorce for her happiness, still she hates her.

And in all this Kartik keeps saying vedika mature hai 🙄, not for once she has shown any maturity in her whole track since last 7 months. The step of divorce she took wasnt a mature as she did impulse and wasnt sure about it. Mature people dont regret the right steps they take. 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago
Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sur89

When I look back and see Kdadi’s behavior upon Naira’s return , she was the same as she is now, that time Naira was the other woman who left Kartik for years and kept him away from his son . She was Supporting Vedika and Kartik’s marriage because that was legal in her eyes, we cant blame old people for their strong inclination towards societal norms.

Now when somehow Vedika backed off and Kdadi can see a super happy family of her Kartik, she is all support for it . Expecting a strict and orthodox woman like kdadi to accept Naira straight away after her return is out of question, she took her time and now knows where the happiness of her kittu lies. Also in course of time kdadi saw Naira’s sacrifices, her struggle in Goa, giving up custody, coming to Goenka house for Kartik leaving her self respect aside, saving Kartik by rescuing Vedika from Akshat. Her behavior is not sudden , atleast for me. 

I would have been great if they showed that family talked to Vedika after and convinced her for financial and emotional security. Naira did her part by giving her place in Akshara Academy , but whatever Naira does means nothing for this thankless woman. She has forgotten Naira has saved her life twice , once while her fake suicide attempt and once from Akshat. She gave Kartik divorce for her happiness, still she hates her.

And in all this Kartik keeps saying vedika mature hai 🙄, not for once she has shown any maturity in her whole track since last 7 months. The step of divorce she took wasnt a mature as she did impulse and wasnt sure about it. Mature people dont regret the right steps they take. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sur89

It would have been great if they showed that family talked to Vedika after and convinced her for financial and emotional security. Naira did her part by giving her place in Akshara Academy , but whatever Naira does means nothing for this thankless woman. She has forgotten Naira has saved her life twice , once while her fake suicide attempt and once from Akshat. She gave Kartik divorce for her happiness, still she hates her.

. Vedika is a selfish manipulative woman...and in today’s episode she went on to become negative.. she ruined nairas mehndi deliberately...So the makers better give her a good send off ..like the villains usually get...and it’s better that she has become negative...now the goenkas can get rid off her finally,.🙏

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

KD is like that from the beginning...she is as stubborn as Naira but has been selfish, hypocrite and greatly regressive (she is true reflection of writers thinking)...but somewhere she don't want relationships to break...she tried to change Kaira's relationship trying to make it conventional where her kittu won't be called joru ka gulam...but she never truly wanted to separate Kaira...even during first divorce she didn't want Kaira to divorce each other...infact she prayed for their togetherness...her forcing Kartik to get married after Naira's supposed death...her making him agree to get married after heart attach...is somewhere close to how few elders force children to get married or to stay in loveless marriage...I wish she apologize to Kartik for forcing him get married Vedika when she knew he will always be Naira's husband...I wish she tell Vedika that choices she made had been poor...she couldn't recognize the facade behind Adiya and Vedika...

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

KD is like that from the beginning...she is as stubborn as Naira but has been selfish, hypocrite and greatly regressive (she is true reflection of writers thinking)...but somewhere she don't want relationships to break...she tried to change Kaira's relationship trying to make it conventional where her kittu won't be called joru ka gulam...but she never truly wanted to separate Kaira...even during first divorce she didn't want Kaira to divorce each other...infact she prayed for their togetherness...her forcing Kartik to get married after Naira's supposed death...her making him agree to get married after heart attach...is somewhere close to how few elders force children to get married or to stay in loveless marriage...I wish she apologize to Kartik for forcing him get married Vedika when she knew he will always be Naira's husband...I wish she tell Vedika that choices she made had been poor...she couldn't recognize the facade behind Adiya and Vedika...

I think even though k dadi makes ridiculous demands and bad decision and is often regressive in her thinking ,..her intentions are good. She saw karthik sad and depressed for so many years , so she really wanted him to be happy again..He had brought vedika to the house saying that she is his responsibility..and when they got to know vedika , k dadi started liking her and she eventually believed that vedika loved karthik...so in her mind she thought vedika will make him happy..and that’s what she wanted,,karthik to smile again....so her intention was good..but she didn’t see that karthik could never love vedika and hence would not be happy with her..

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

=Indira1211]

I think even though k dadi makes ridiculous demands and bad decision and is often regressive in her thinking ,..her intentions are good. She saw karthik sad and depressed for so many years , so she really wanted him to be happy again..He had brought vedika to the house saying that she is his responsibility..and when they got to know vedika , k dadi started liking her and she eventually believed that vedika loved karthik...so in her mind she thought vedika will make him happy..and that’s what she wanted,,karthik to smile again....so her intention was good..but she didn’t see that karthik could never love vedika and hence would not be happy with her..

Thank god she realised where Kartik’s real happiness lies. Her positivity towards Naira ..despite her love for Vedika is such a relief to watch.

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

=Indira1211]

Thank god she realised where Kartik’s real happiness lies. Her positivity towards Naira ..despite her love for Vedika is such a relief to watch.

yes and k dadi also seems to know vedika the best ..she was the only one who realised vedika could be deliberately trying to spoil the marriage rituals and also prolong the divorce...I hope k dadi tells this to naira and the both of them work together to expose vedika and get rid of her once and for all..