Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Lol just happened to watch a clip of the precap of the spin off..they copied yhm again, their leads have been handcuffed by the kid

Arey sab kuch copy paste hai.... That entire coming together looks so forced there unlike how organically ishra came for ruhi... Also it carries a poor version of Tamilians whereas in yhm it was pure gold... The fights btw Iyers and Bhallas were very organic and real... Plus the actors ensemble was very good unlike in the copy.... 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

No originality whatsoever. 

Agree 100%

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9HsC_UhqFA/?hl=en

Yesterday ,suddenly I felt this midnight craving of watching this scene😂. My dear friend posted it as soon as I asked her😍.

This scene gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it.Actually, this is one of the many scenes which gives me goosebumps even if that's the 1000th time I watching it.

This phase of relationship, where, IshRa are just fewer steps away from everything, be it a confession, a warm hug or intimacy, like, it can happen any moment😆 The whole phase is full of surprises for both viewers and IshRa themselves😄.

IshRa are aware of their own feelings for each other, and most importantly they know that it's mutual.

In tis scene, Ishita is jealous that Raman gifted 15 lacs wali jewellery to Shagun😄, normally Ishita phut phut ke royengi , but because of the bold thing above☝, she knew something is missing, and had a kind of blind hope that even if Raman gifts Shagun such a costly thing, he is not stuck with Shagun.

She knew Raman has changed, that too cuz of her, she knows that, Raman knows that, the whole world knows that, but until and unless he confesses it, can the whole world make her happy? No. 

I don't know how much Raman wanted to gift her that thing, but Ishita needed that thing very badly.

Ishita's eyes are filled with tears. But she doesn't burst out crying , she only smiles through out the talk. I wonder , why didn't she cry holding him, when he made such a huge confession. Maybe the words sounded new, but the lifelong deal that he made with her wasn't new. Puttar gave her enough reasons to trust him, that he will be her side till the end, even before he fell in love with her. And the way she preciously looks at the ring, she actually looked like as if puttar entrusted his heart to her😍. Actually, the beauty lies in that moment, she already has his heart, she won it long back,  it's just an official cermony of presenting it to her😍. Her face also expresses the same, the tears in her eyes are just😭. She just stands there smiling through her tears experiencing the moment of  being crowned for something which she knew she won long back😊. Her tears has a different story, we think they are tears of joy seeing Raman gifting her their engagement ring, but no those tears are something else, for me, it reminds me of every moment whenever her love wasn't reciprocated😢

And puttar ka kya kahu? He gifted her many things before, necklace, saree for karwachauth, a dress previously, but now why did he choose a ring in particular? He put so much thought in gifting this to her. He decided to set things right from the beginning, wherever it went wrong, and he started it with the engagement ring. How thoughtful of him!!😍.  And more than his words, his face reflects his heart. The way he stresses 'lifelong'😍, that was more impactful than a'I L U'. The journey or the deal he was talking about, is not the first time he was going to make. He got into this once already, and failed terribly, but do we see an iota of doubt or fear or confusion in his face? He looks into her eyes straight, and confesses with oozing confidence. There is an old proverb which says, 'If you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far, go together' . His face was was like as if he determined in his mind to go far, like real far with her😍.

P.s. The background score when he shows her the ring😭......'dil kahin ruktha nahi' just spoils the feel of the moment sometimes😠

Reena 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://youtu.be/YokSzPhEtYM

A six years old interview of Karan. Which I felt like sharing with you all in case you haven't watched it yourself. Literally feels like yesterday. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPNAwavgWUH/

Hot people😍. In tis scene, puttar looks nowhere except her 😳 and biwi looks everywhere except him☺️. Puttar blinks his eyes just once or twice in the entire scene.😄. I wonder he turned on the shower because he was not over this👇

https://www.instagram.com/p/746_rZpM7n/

Many important scenes of ishra are either in the shower or in the rain. First thappad, first 'I L U' , biwi ho tu meri,kuch kuch hota hein moment, first intimacy, the conversation after she miscarries, aaj rapat jaye.....so many important moments of IshRa are either in the rain or under the shower, wonder what the writer wants to convey!!

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPNAwavgWUH/

Hot people😍. In tis scene, puttar looks nowhere except her 😳 and biwi looks everywhere except him☺️. Puttar blinks his eyes just once or twice in the entire scene.😄. I wonder he turned on the shower because he was not over this👇

https://www.instagram.com/p/746_rZpM7n/

Many important scenes of ishra are either in the shower or in the rain. First thappad, first 'I L U' , biwi ho tu meri,kuch kuch hota hein moment, first intimacy, the conversation after she miscarries, aaj rapat jaye.....so many important moments of IshRa are either in the rain or under the shower, wonder what the writer wants to convey!!

Thank you for this staggering analysis Queen as always... I haven’t been visiting the thread but seeing such delectable posts on IshRa brims my heart with joy 🤧🤧... I should have missed out on some of the earlier posts of yours, would catch up 😉

@bold- the trigger for my thoughts, a meticulous observation to say the least and no wonder, it’s coming from the horse’s mouth 👌👌

Rain, in literature is often portrayed as an erratic,  unordained (destined ) and inevitable natural phenomenon that is two fold... And perhaps this description fits well with IshRa too... Ishita and Raman, two stark adversaries were bounded together by destiny in an inevitable wedlock for Ruhi ke liye 😉... Yet their culmination was a phenomenon that swooned hearts, invigorated souls, begetting indelible memories similar to the ones we make during a bountiful of rainfall...

Remember the soothing conversation between Ishita and Raman during Adi’s accident track, wherein she attributes the cleansing away of dust to rain, a purifier of souls... This is a cursor  to understand the pov of writers ...

During THAT confrontation with Param outside the court, Raman was smeared with guilt... In order to absolve him both emotionally and physically, CVs bombarded Raman to make that roaring proclamation of “biwi ho tu meri “ 😭😭 whilst being drenched in rain, an atonement...

And this was further cascaded through as evident in Kuch Koch Hota Hai moment... Ishita and Raman (at that point of time) still had the stains of the past and their souls were still bereft... Rain, an universal solvent dissolves the immiscible residue of the past,  leaving  their souls rejuvenated ... Ironically, CVs used water as a catalyst to ignite fire of love 👏👏... Perhaps, this was the rain they waited for 💗💗💗

The downside of rain is it leaves behind a pool of  mud .. This was on fore during Raman’s love facade in public (such a tight hug)😝😝... Shagun, a testimony of this new found drizzles of love , was contaminated with the dirt of acerbity and acidity that couldn’t be washed off her feet 🤣🤣🤣

Elsewhere in Ishita’s miscarriage track, the torrential downpour masked the outpour of sorrow ... Though IshRa’s pain couldn’t be ameliorated, the rain SWALLOWED their tears 😭😭... The pent up miseries of a broken Ishita and shattered Raman were washed away discreetly...

Furthermore, rain was also an unifying factor...  Post Adi’s mishap (8 month leap), IshRa were separated and en route to Jaipur, where Rain Gods played Cupid...Nature contrived to bring IshRa together, a tempestuous night gave in to a calm morning, a prophecy. So was their tumultuous journey but after the night of thunderstorms and lightning , they woke cocooned into one another... Rain makes love blossom yet again 💗💗💗

Rain has always been an integral part of IshRa’s expedition , their wounds were healed, souls were revived , leaving them drenched in love... This unordained  intervention also showcases the unique bond that the man fosters with the nature...

Thank you for putting up with my garrulous rant 😂😂

PS: Apologies for using the word UNIQUE, of late words such as unique, strong, realistic have been copyrighted by a fandom 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by srini18 - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey everyone. Please watch this interview (it's part 2 of one) in which Divyanka says that she's been part of one Web series (CLACM) and has two more coming.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7Fn4TVhLit/?igshid=3ye0b0wg556h

Now I feel that a web show with Karan is in the offering. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all

here to inform u all that I had opened AT for kp on KKk forum so whoever want can join there😊