Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gosh lol

Rudrasksh explanation to his family was so lame i cant believe they didnt call him out on it. You got to say he always has answers even if they are made up lol At least I get preeshas reasoning she has to get custody back and yeah yuvraj convinced her and she knows rudra is up to something but her reasons make sense. Rudras makes no sense why would his family be ok with rajeevs supposed killer living with them and her kid too and just so he can torture her lol

I like preesha talking back to balraj she isnt afraid to talk back to him and he does get riled up and his same dialogues you will live here but not be blah blah lol

Shardha the passive mom she needs to speak up everyone in this house is insane lol now they made her the dadi and told her to make saransh sleep lol

Ahana girl you are targeting the wrong person here its all rudra who fooled everyone and he doesnt have the guts to tell you the truth about saransh lol it was better when ahana was trying to get all the business from the khurranas and her dad lol even though mishka is lame she didnt deserve to be humiliated like that its all rudras fault who lied and fooled his family so he can fulfill rajeevs wish, rudra really has no realization he is messing up peoples lives including saranshs who really only needs his mom at this point.

Rudra is horrid right now and i really hope preesha slaps him no way his behavior is okay and yeah we know he wont be sleeping in his room anyway but he does need to be brought down a peg or two lol

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i know rudra will not do anything to preesha but i hope she slaps him real hard to bring back his sense😡

preesha will be deeply shattered and heartbroken when she will come to know yuvraj's truth she loves and trust him way alot and i guesa this is where preesha's curse works that rudra will fall in love but he will not be loved by the girl which means rudra will fall in love with preesha but she will not since she loose trust in love but when rudra gets a heartbreak and he distance himself from she will realise that she is in love with her husband

manny136 thumbnail

Seems like from some of the casts insta stories and posts thereis to be some event happening outdoors like spring related with kites or like a wedding type vibe everyone is dressed up lol Also yuvraj is in his sardar disguise i guess this is his new look coz he has no other job now but to get preesha and saransh out of the house lol 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

what happened today❓

hilarious epi...watch it👍🏼

too good❤

manny136 thumbnail

Ok though the epi was funny due to saranshs antics man it started on a dark note.

Rudra would have tried to rape her for sure if saransh hadnt barged into the room. Either rudra would have done something horrible or preesha would have stabbed him and she had every right to.

The rest the epi was the cute mom son duo put rudra in his place lol but even then rudras threat at the bathroom door was again implying the thing he almost did to preesha and its not right at all. Also they need to tone down the slap stick comedy with saransh and rudra it will get too much soon. 

Rudra acting all nice in the end in the kitchen was drama for sure he is pretty predictable. Poor preesha is stuck with two kids coz rudra saransh are like siblings fighting at this point and preesha the mature babysitter lol

Ahana is smart enough to question rudras lies lol she should just make a deal with preesha they both want the same thing lol

Tom saransh will destroy some important papers lol most likely balrajs lol ahana really needs to stop trying to hit the kid and glad preesha stopped her. Preesha will hopefully ask yuvraj to keep away pls and he i think will come in disguise as a sardar lol

manny136 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B88_qHcpa4_/

So it seems next event is bunty and bubbles wedding lol

also according to segment rudra fired the staff so he could make preesha clean the house lol segment is hilarious preesha and saransh mopping and cleaning till gps and vasu come lol rudra is so not gaining any brownie points for the future lol

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I'm not liking it because Preesha is not fighting she's supposed to be a doctor why she needs to be treated like a mop by aahaana she has given the custody of saaraansh to aahaana also????

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know if I'm alone but I feel like Aahaana is trying to copy Divyanka look from YHM she acts like her when she's wearing the saree or her hairdo.....

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I don't know if I'm alone but I feel like Aahaana is trying to copy Divyanka look from YHM she acts like her when she's wearing the saree or her hairdo.....

I don’t think so. Ishita always got worst costume on the show: Ishita was always shown to not have a great fashion sense. She’d never wear such sarees. This is more like Shagun’s style.