Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh so there is a edt lol

Finally the hanging drama ended what a drag. Glad those judges examined the case and proved that preesha wasnt even at the scene when rajeev died hopefully rudra can now find out and try to get the truth out of preesha who still continues to be fooled by yuvraj. Also him being there at the scene and im sure cctv footage would reveal who was driving which car lol the case is reopened so who knows what more drama awaits lol

Saransh found a new friend lol though the one is the fb was much cuter lol but this dog had a collar so he has a owner lol everyone running around like headless chickens was epic lol rudra saying he will take the monkey out lol

tom finally saransh spills the beans lol

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

Oh so there is a edt lol

Finally the hanging drama ended what a drag. Glad those judges examined the case and proved that preesha wasnt even at the scene when rajeev died hopefully rudra can now find out and try to get the truth out of preesha who still continues to be fooled by yuvraj. Also him being there at the scene and im sure cctv footage would reveal who was driving which car lol the case is reopened so who knows what more drama awaits lol

Saransh found a new friend lol though the one is the fb was much cuter lol but this dog had a collar so he has a owner lol everyone running around like headless chickens was epic lol rudra saying he will take the monkey out lol

tom finally saransh spills the beans lol

It was as if there's only one force existing on this earth and it is Yuvraaj.....So pathetic.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

The forum is kind of disorganised rn. People are discussing in different threads.

If few of us get use of going in the supposed way others who just joined will definitely follow us.

manny136 thumbnail

from the new segment it looks like rudra got kicked out of his room by preesha n saransh lol why doesnt he go sleep in saransh new room instead of living room lol i guess so ahana can see him n taunt him. Ahana should just make a deal with preesha coz both want one thing preesha and saransh to leave the house lol

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

from the new segment it looks like rudra got kicked out of his room by preesha n saransh lol why doesnt he go sleep in saransh new room instead of living room lol i guess so ahana can see him n taunt him. Ahana should just make a deal with preesha coz both want one thing preesha and saransh to leave the house lol

Kya kya soch ke shadi kiya Rudr ne Preesha se! Aur kya kya ho raha hai uss bechare ke saath! 😆

What happened Rudr? You were going to make Preesha’s life hell na? Kudh ka life hell ho gaya! 🤣

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Kya kya soch ke shadi kiya Rudr ne Preesha se! Aur kya kya ho raha hai uss bechare ke saath! 😆

What happened Rudr? You were going to make Preesha’s life hell na? Kudh ka life hell ho gaya! 🤣

well he thought she was gonna die🤭😜 Your questions sound like ahanas from the segment😂 how will they ever get close or find intimacy if saransh is gonna sleep in the same room🤭😉😂

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Well today also the episode was quite good.

Preesha getting out of jail.

Yuvraaj overdose presence finally he confessed in front of GPs that Preesha was trying to save him.

GPS asks why if something would have happened to her from where he would have got an another daughter.

Protecting Yuvraaj's career was not that important.THE BEST PART GPS starts doubting Yuvraaj.

Yuvraaj is still planning and plotting.

He tries his level best to brainwash Preesha to get back saaransh.

Saaransh is unhappy with Rudra and his bad aunty's wedding and prays to God.

Finally, Preesha and Yuvraaj enter the venue of the wedding.

a shocked rudra is spellbound on seeing preesha he's also thinking, like Yuvraaj right now, Preesha should have been already died.

the khuranas' insult preesha and tagged her as Rajeev's murderer.

saaransh comes in recue of his mom and spill the bean about rudra and Preesha wedding.

The media is there and finally Rudra agreed that he married preesha in jail leaving everyone shocked.

Mishka is in tears.

PRECAP:

Rudra stops Saaransh and Preesha from leaving and brings Preesha in his room claiming she's his wife, and it is their nuptial night.

manny136 thumbnail

Finally GPS knows about yuvraj being the killer but he spun such a tale it will take a full confession from him for anyone to know he actually killed rajeev🤦‍♀️ GPS i think your life will be in danger if you dig at this😂 Saransh got his prayers answered he is so cute fighting for his moms rights even though she did not really want to be declared rudras wife 😂 Rudra and co were shocked first seeing her alive and then the wedding revelation. Now rudra will use some lame revenge reason to accepting her as his wife why doesnt he just tell his parents only about saransh paternity, preesha really needs to get out of her yuvraj love lol I dont think rudra will try anything but preesha should slap him for sure. Also the khurranas should find out how the hearing went they need to know it wasnt possible for preesha to have killed rajeev at all. Maybe rudra will realize she is protecting the actual killer and he will try to get it out of her. I swear its like the writers watched that korean and turkish show and made their own version lol

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i could not stop laughing rudra sleeping in the hall kicked out by wifey n kiddo...🤣

i thought he say he will not take orders,he give orders poor guy look how he listen to his wife and son order kicked out from his own room🤣🤣

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i could not stop laughing rudra sleeping in the hall kicked out by wifey n kiddo...🤣

i thought he say he will not take orders,he give orders poor guy look how he listen to his wife and son order kicked out from his own room🤣🤣

Funny such a big house still he was in the hall and the way he dragged Preesha to his room to celebrate his first night and he way he was sleeping on the couch made it so realistic*🤣

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago