Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Oh, yes, polygamy is a big debate... But as you say it was back then. But now they're playing with the border...

I think they'll stop at Rukmini. That's enough for RK fans... lol...

As you rightly said I also think Ruk is just a chapter here and they will move on to the MB clan. They cannot loose focus on Radha and if they keep showing Rukmini, its not a RadhaKrishna story anymore

Viswasruti thumbnail

You all questioning how Radha marries Krishna when that Ayan was very much alive???!!! There is an answer for this , The same Ved Vyas who ignored Radha in his Mahabharatha and Bhagavatha Puran, he mentioned and described her story in detail in Padma Puran , and this marriage was mentioned in Brahma Vaivartha Puran and in  Rig Ved, and in Atharvana Veda , Radha Krishna Vivah was mentioned with a few dialogues in  Sanskrit shloka form. I collected the entire info and before posting , just diverted my attention towards reading another post, so I lost it . I will post it tomorrow. Now I have to write an important message. But I read somewhere that, Krishna married Radha from public glare, Brahma arrived and Narad muni was there and a few Devi devatas attended. That way he satisfied the desire of Radha before moving away from her to Mathura. But not like this , discussions, declarations with pomp and show!!! 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RainFire125

As you rightly said I also think Ruk is just a chapter here and they will move on to the MB clan. They cannot loose focus on Radha and if they keep showing Rukmini, its not a RadhaKrishna story anymore

Radha is going to make Krishna meet Arjuna now. Of course she will come across Arjuna even before krishna. Probably have some nok-jhok at first. Krishna later making fun of that and introducing his priya sakha and Priya sakhi to each other. Gonna be a very cute scene. You are gonna love it !!!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

You all questioning how Radha marries Krishna when that Ayan was very much alive???!!! There is an answer for this , The same Ved Vyas who ignored Radha in his Mahabharatha and Bhagavatha Puran, he mentioned and described her story in detail in Padma Puran , and this marriage was mentioned in Brahma Vaivartha Puran and in  Rig Ved, and in Atharvana Veda , Radha Krishna Vivah was mentioned with a few dialogues in  Sanskrit shloka form. I collected the entire info and before posting , just diverted my attention towards reading another post, so I lost it . I will post it tomorrow. Now I have to write an important message. But I read somewhere that, Krishna married Radha from public glare, Brahma arrived and Narad muni was there and a few Devi devatas attended. That way he satisfied the desire of Radha before moving away from her to Mathura. But not like this , discussions, declarations with pomp and show!!! 

In front of the public?

Radha divorced Ayan?

Or was he paving the way for Draupadi to have several husbands?

Personally that doesn't matter to me.

Just why did he make such a big fuss about the fact that marriage didn't matter in his relationship with Radha and finally go back to the starting point?

Here Radha will be Krishna's first wife and she is the one who is merged with him, so out of sight, but close to the heart. Their relationship is beautiful, I'm not saying it is not. But they're playing at going backwards quite tragically.

I think they enjoy playing with the fact that Radha became Radha Rani to do what they want.

And I don't believe for five seconds that Ugrapat is going to sit back and watch as "his bahu" marries Krishna (the boy he hates)... It's going to happen in secret!

Then about Rukmini and his future relationship with Radha... Radha is without badha at the moment... He won't have any jealousy, she has such a big heart, that she will even tell Krishna to do the right thing... But let's see... 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am more questioning krishna, Arjuna and other males' polygamy. Mistakenly used the word polyandry. Draupadi and Radha were victims. They didn't choose it. The only marriage that I am perfectly ok with is Radha's brahma marriage. Ayan can go suck an egg !!!!!

I am not exactly questioning though. I just said it always made me uncomfortable. It's less of a logic and more of a feelings. Coz in this era, no logic on earth can justify polygamy without divorcing😆 . Anyway then I read history and about the then society and got into terms with the polygamy in the Stories. But I don't get the shows today that glorify this. Not only RK, there are many Bengali shows (like devi chaudhurani----the novel didn't portray even a fraction of the other wives as much as the show did) and even hindi shows as well. 

Anyway i only spoke for myself.

P.S. I loved your lines describing the Brahma vivah. I would love more. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

I am more questioning krishna, Arjuna and other males' polygamy. Mistakenly used the word polyandry. Draupadi and Radha were victims. They didn't choose it. The only marriage that I am perfectly ok with is Radha's brahma marriage. Ayan can go suck an egg !!!!!

I am not exactly questioning though. I just said it always made me uncomfortable. It's less of a logic and more of a feelings. Coz in this era, no logic on earth can justify polygamy without divorcing😆 . Anyway then I read history and about the then society and got into terms with the polygamy in the Stories. But I don't get the shows today that glorify this. Not only RK, there are many Bengali shows (like devi chaudhurani----the novel didn't portray even a fraction of the other wives as much as the show did) and even hindi shows as well. 

Anyway i only spoke for myself.

P.S. I loved your lines describing the Brahma vivah. I would love more. 

Wait wait Storm🤗, questioning means , we are all discussing this at length, how far it is correct when Ayan is  still there. For a few minutes I was tempted to think that Krishna married Radha before that Ayan.... but it is not correct. First Ayan married Radha and cursed by the sage Durvasa to keep Radha safe and secure from that worthless Ayan. In some folklore stories, after marriage, their SR was set by Devi Devatas at the floral gardens of Brindavan, invited Vasant to bring Spring for this purpose to decorate the garden with scented flowers and bowers, stars as the love light, breeze as their assistant etc. 

Tomorrow I will post the Sanskrit slokas from Rig Ved and AV.  

Image result for kRISHNA PUTTING HIS HEAD OVER RADHA'S FEET

Viswasruti thumbnail

Radha is going to make Krishna meet Arjuna now. Of course she will come across Arjuna even before krishna. Probably have some nok-jhok at first. Krishna later making fun of that and introducing his priya sakha and Priya sakhi to each other. Gonna be a very cute scene. You are gonna love it !!!!

Storm... wow what an imagination Yaar🤣🤣🤣. Everywhere Radha only , they have to pay double the amount to Mallika for all this effort. 

Image result for kRISHNA PUTTING HIS HEAD OVER RADHA'S FEET

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gud morning frnds 🤗 Sorry sterday nit I dozed off unintentionally 🤔🙈 

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Yep, she did. She requested him to take or kidnap her from her swayambar as she wished to marry only him and no one else. Plus her brother was making her marry against her wish to someone else.

Yea, Exactly..! Also wen Ruckmini sent a legate to krishna to marry her, he was in Madhura rit?? Our krishn roaming in barsana 😆

I am very happy to interact with you🤗Strictly speaking, as you said, the Rukmini story won't fit in this RK love story. Rukmini and her elopement with Krishna was the next phase of Krishna's life, after leaving Radha behind. Krishna's family life starts with the Rukmini episode and the associated wars >> killing Sisupal, wars with Jarasandh etc. Rukmini , Revathi, they are princesses, they won't roam like village Gopikas in Brindavan. If a princess moves out, the entire entourage has to accompany her, not like this! 😲

Maduri di... 🤗 I'm even more pleased to converse with u nd all others here 🤗.. 

That's it... Its an absolute new phase of krishna'S lyf wid his marriages, kids, kingdom. Nd mere thought of it is distressing me; not just now, ever since in my childhood, d moment I learnt d mythological fact that krishn nvr married Radha(barring brahma vivah amidst d gods) nd he left her/barsana to live his destined lif in Madhura... 😭 

And Yea, here Revathi is lodged in barsana itself, roaming aimlessly even before her marriage wid ballu..🤪This is why I often castigate swastik for imposing pseudo knowledge to d ppl...it might look simple as it is but they themselves aren't aware of d impact their weeds wil create in future....🤔 If they can't liv upto d minute details of legends why straining it as per ur need nd greed for trps!!? 🥺

Fast forward her scenes if you watch in hotstar. Mute her and look at your phone or something if you watch on TV. 

Hey storm 🙋‍♀️, I hope u spare me for calling as storm.. 😆 sry I don't know ur name, but am love calling you as storm, it suits u; ever since I read ur reply to dat fucboii who tried cajole u 😆🙈 

From earlier on I'm following just as u hav suggested if ever something bothers me in d show, hav to do d same now..😆

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Di, did Radha nd Krishn live like a married couple in earth?? Is there any legends in purana's describing their happily everafter lyf?? 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

u bet!!!!! 🤣