Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Bhagyas are the disaster I say... Donno how he the bearing those shows... 

Jinn story is not for trp aunties definitely...ecen I am fan of jinn... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡

My mom used to watch KKB religiously until she was around, may god rest her soul. It was the last show she was watching before going to bed for one last time.

KKB was tolerable to an extent.. it has fun elements...not the serious show waala feelings much except when the characters Tanu & Abhi's sister come around. Madhurima did far better as Tanu, than her replacement.

Pragya & Abhi scenes are fun to watch but Kundali I have no clue about that show. Timelines match hi nehin hoti.. they got Pragya's mom to the other show

I haven't seen Jinn even a single scene so can't comment ๐Ÿ˜› As far as I've seen promos.. its a bit like a mix of Aladdin & Shaktimaan for kids/family, a mix which a family could watch together without rona-dhonas.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Always Gunjan One of character in show not even A Triangle or more ๐Ÿ˜†who eventually disappear after YoRi๐Ÿ˜›Love Official Start  its Pariโค๏ธalways Lead for Me ๐Ÿ˜Š not at all expected cvs destroy this much this show ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿฅบโ˜ข๏ธ stopped watching after so called marriage ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

My mom used to watch KKB religiously until she was around, may god rest her soul. It was the last show she was watching before going to bed for one last time.

KKB was tolerable to an extent.. it has fun elements...not the serious show waala feelings much except when the characters Tanu & Abhi's sister come around. Madhurima did far better as Tanu, than her replacement.

Pragya & Abhi scenes are fun to watch but Kundali I have no clue about that show. Timelines match hi nehin hoti.. they got Pragya's mom to the other show

I haven't seen Jinn even a single scene so can't comment ๐Ÿ˜› As far as I've seen promos.. its a bit like a mix of Aladdin & Shaktimaan for kids/family, a mix which a family could watch together without rona-dhonas.

Yeah u are  right  kkb was better until this leaps... I Never followed it but lik d abhi and pragya scenes it's fun to watch them... Kundali god donno how its shown horrible show it's. Sorry if I hurt anyone... Timeline thing is the worst thing of the show... If u go by that pragya and her mom are of same age... A big joke it's it... ๐Ÿคฃ

Jinn... Oh I love that show... Do watch some time if u love fantasy then I am sure u will like it... But don't watch it with logical mind... Precaution... ๐Ÿ˜†even my daughter don't let me change the channel at that time.... 

At present I am just watching IIM and jinn... Loving both the shows... 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i never watched this show because the concept didnt interest me but now i feel like watching it because of the second girl...tho im not even sure if shes the lead

can someone give me a summary on the show so far

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

Thanks for the welcome! โค๏ธ

Even I don't think YoGun hold a candle against YoRi merely on the basis of the story- a differently abled person finding love with a person who can hear and speak. It's not normalised in our society and can start important conversation on this topic... Of course the chemistry, friendship and Pari herself are added bonuses.

But TRP audience don't usually care about story or awareness regarding important topics, do they? 

this is exactly why i cant connect with YoGun and didnt watch the show...the concept has no logic to me...how can a couple survive in a world where both of them cant hear or speak?

Yogi needs a girl who can be his voice and ears for him...and Gunjan deserves the same

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tk2015

Good to see you here after the Patiala Babes forum! 

Don't know what's up with Sony. They seem to always ruin their own shows...

Sony has ruined all their shows. The way they ruined PB, I have the least expectation from them. Like nothing ever could be as disappointing as them (Sony and esp PH) ruining PB for me ๐Ÿ˜†

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just like people change so do relationships and perceptions

At one time I thot YoGun was cute but after Gunjan showed what a dumbass she is ...it all went to hell

YoPari seems a lot more fresh and exciting cause both personalities are similar and the actors have a nice chemistry 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest, I never cared for Gunjan, even before the current track. From the beginning she was introduced as nothing but a blank slate for Yogi to project his dream girl on. Also her habit of smiling vaguely at nothing was irritating. I found her utterly boring, and she hasn't improved since then. From the start I always considered Pari the FL. Even though she was a bit OTT at times, at least you couldn't replace her with a cardboard cutout and get the same effect (like Gunjan). Writers never bothered to flesh out Gunjan, so how was she main lead? I never wanted Gunjan paired with Yogi. I don't think they had much actual chemistry, they just threw in some cutesy montages to make it look like they do. His chemistry was always with Pari, even antagonistically, so I assumed that YoRi was always in the works. Now Pari's character and acting is leagues above Gunjan. Main storyline was also Pari's. Gunjan was just a background character in even so many Chauhan-Sharma scenes. But all of a sudden, CVs are trying to sideline Pari and sell Gunjan as main lead? Suddenly Pari is the "other woman"? Baat hazam nahin ho raha hain. ๐Ÿคข

MochaQueen thumbnail

i feel Pari may play cupid to bring YoGun together and solve their issues

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

To be honest, I never cared for Gunjan, even before the current track. From the beginning she was introduced as nothing but a blank slate for Yogi to project his dream girl on. Also her habit of smiling vaguely at nothing was irritating. I found her utterly boring, and she hasn't improved since then. From the start I always considered Pari the FL. Even though she was a bit OTT at times, at least you couldn't replace her with a cardboard cutout and get the same effect (like Gunjan). Writers never bothered to flesh out Gunjan, so how was she main lead? I never wanted Gunjan paired with Yogi. I don't think they had much actual chemistry, they just threw in some cutesy montages to make it look like they do. His chemistry was always with Pari, even antagonistically, so I assumed that YoRi was always in the works. Now Pari's character and acting is leagues above Gunjan. Main storyline was also Pari's. Gunjan was just a background character in even so many Chauhan-Sharma scenes. But all of a sudden, CVs are trying to sideline Pari and sell Gunjan as main lead? Suddenly Pari is the "other woman"? Baat hazam nahin ho raha hain. ๐Ÿคข

Very well said...Agree with each and every word ๐Ÿ‘ 

CVS trying to sideline Pari and showing Gunjan as Bechari so audience can feel bad for her and accept her .... luckily till now Pari charcter not butchered and not even Yogi's but if they show Pari turning negative or obsessive thn things will look bad...just to glorify Gunjan they can do anything..

Yogi showing lil obsession but m still confused with his feelings....but if CVS show he fall for Gunjan again thn Yogi charcter will be butchered ....Yogi can accept Gunjan as his wife and may be stop meeting Pari but he can't again fall in love with Gunjan...it's going to be like adjustment /compromise