Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

And I know Iโ€™m expecting too much but I would really like a scene of Anuragโ€™s almost rape sequence being addressed. Had it been Prerna in place of Anurag and this disgusting act happened with her, there would be hell raised 

Exactly ....had this happened with any Female lead it would have been addressed sensitively  ,would have been made into a  woman empowerment subject ....aaj ki naari sab pe bhaari would have been the tagline .....

but since this has happened with Male ..... Ohhh IT'S NOT IMPORTANT ....๐Ÿ˜ก

CV Please give your rangeen chashma to Makers ......coz it fcuking shows reality without any tint....

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I really want them to address this just because it's a man they are taking it as some liberty. Man or woman abuse isn't accepted but I don't have any expectations from these useless people.

true . it is a rape๐Ÿ˜ต

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I messaged khawaja about this but seems like he is busy these days to check messages in reasonable time. 

looks like  dae gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hari73

Parth must hv enjoyed getting seduced scene with  his crush amna.  ๐Ÿ˜†

We shd hv got bts of that scene. 

Just because he said she is his crush I don't think he would have enjoyed it none will, either male or female.

I am sure no actor or actress will enjoy such kind harrassment scenes, it's very uncomfortable ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Exactly ....had this happened with any Female lead it would have been addressed sensitively  ,would have been made into a  woman empowerment subject ....aaj ki naari sab pe bhaari would have been the tagline .....

CV Please give your rangeen chashma to Makers ......coz it fcuking shows reality without any tint....

Prerna and vikrant were caught in a room and we got a sequence of Anurag proving her innocence. Their drink was spiked too!

Here though it is not about proving innocence but this act needs to be addressed!!! Like Abhiya said abuse is abuse

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Cvs were careful about this scene.  They didnot show anurag pushing away sona.  I mean to say, they didnot show anu was going thru torture.   So, I think they will ever address this like a issue.  N tom anurag will b normal as he won't remember anything. 

But in reality, its really scary if it happens with anyone.

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Just because he said she is his crush I don't think he would have enjoyed it none will, either male or female.

I am sure no actor or actress will enjoy such kind harrassment scenes, it's very uncomfortable ๐Ÿ˜†

Imagine Pre getting seduced/raped  by lets say a character played by handsome actor (just example) and I say "Eri would  have enjoyed getting seduced " ...

There is so much difference in saying above and in saying 

"Parth would have enjoyed getting seduced " 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hari73

Cvs were careful about this scene.  They didnot show anurag pushing away sona.  I mean to say, they didnot show anu was going thru torture.   So, I think they will ever address this like a issue.  N tom anurag will b normal as he won't remember anything. 

But in reality, its really scary if it happens with anyone.

He did resisted her advances, he removed her hand from his hand even in that unconscious state yes it's for split seconds he did it but I have trust on CVs to brush if off as it's male.

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Prerna and vikrant were caught in a room and we got a sequence of Anurag proving her innocence. Their drink was spiked too!

Here though it is not about proving innocence but this act needs to be addressed!!! Like Abhiya said abuse is abuse

That gyaan of Anurag while proving Prerna was innocent garnered such high TRPs, it was apparently liked by everybody 

So why not the same when it comes to Anurag ? Why take liberty that villains can do anything and everything and get a free pass ?