Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ranbir has started to look really awful post Sanju. I guess putting on so much weight for the role played a toll on his physique and looks. Also he looks really really old for his age and Alia looks really really young. They make an absurd pair. Not only coz of the age difference, but they don't look good together either.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

RK now has to move on from being forever manchild to a grown man.

Who would have thought a girly Saif or  baby faced Shahid could do that.

Saif had a long 20 +year career..till 2013/14 because of EHT and Being Cyrus,followed by  Omkara..

Shahid with Kaminey,Haider,KS..

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cute song. Alia looks happy and cheerful.  I like Ranbir, but he looks kind of tired and forced. Low energy or something.

I hope they have better chemistry in their upcoming movie than they had in this commercial.

Anyway, I'm sure they both got a nice big paycheck, so more power to them.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir looks so bloated..easy on the alcohol man..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

It looks as if Chachu has taken his niece for a trip around the town. They so don't work as a romantic pair. Rk looks awful and old...and alia looks like a bacchi. Now imagine these two doing kissing scenes in brahmastra. Creepy af ðŸ¤¢...

It does.  Maybe Ayan will spend some of Brahmstra’s VFX budget on touching up Ranbir’s face. Otherwise the very apparent age difference will be a distraction.  

What was the point of this anyway?  

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It does.  Maybe Ayan will spend some of Brahmstra’s VFX budget on touching up Ranbir’s face. Otherwise the very apparent age difference will be a distraction.  

What was the point of this anyway?  

There is a very popular gif from Kabira where you can see Kaka's hairline was moving like sound-wave. Obviously Ayan will do VFX touch-up of Kaka's every single scene. 

@bold: Purpose jo bhi tha... failed due to all youth sanghi or liberal focusing on the on going protest. It's insensitive of them to release a smile deke dekho to the angry youth now. Thehro... iske ghar ke nal pe toh garam paani aati hai... toh logo ko chill bol hi sakta hai. 

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Kinda cute but I hope they have better direction in Brahmastra because I see no chemistry at all in here tbh ðŸ¤“

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Couldn’t even sit through a minute of this. 

Smile deke dekho...gussa aa gaya dekh ke.

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why does Alia keep looking at him every 10secs.... It's so weird. 

Ranbir is just doing what he's suppose to I guess but Alia is visibly weird in this video.  There's this awkward vibe between them.

And what's up with with that ugly dress and hairstyle on Alia. 

ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This could have been a cute advert but they.have.absolutely.no.chemistry. Not just that, they look like an older brother annoying the crap out of his much younger sister. Wow. ☹😫