Bigg Boss 13

Asim flying solo and soaring!

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh boy who would have thought a month or so back, when Sid told Asim to fly solo, thinking Asim needed him and their group, that Asim would end them doing exactly that and would soar high. 

Sid is stuck with his group and I don't think he's liking it much either. Also Paras, Sana, Mahira r all with him for the sake of the game and everyone knows that the game is the bottom line for them. Asim too is playing the game, but now he's not under anyone's obligation and he can play his individual game, unlike Sid who has to take his group along.

Anyways flying solo could have gone either ways for Asim, but kudos to Asim that he was able to come out as a very strong player. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Solo and strong and not buttering people like vikas is buttering sid sana paras working asmatch maker just to have conversation with powerful people acc to him and buttering them only

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Also this constant pushing of Sidnaaz is simply forcing both Sid and Sana to stick together. I'm sure even organically they would have been friends, but wouldn't have been forced to be one. Now this is making both of them a bit resentful, IMO. I maybe wrong.

Whereas Asim is on friendly terms with all. But yes BB is trying to push Asim towards Sid, but I don't think Asim will take the bait.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

the very first day and the very first task

i have never thought he will come like this.

i even did not know his name where others are big name,won reality shows,experienced.

i always loved those who with their hard work makes place in ppl's heart along with in the society.Asim is one big example in this case. 

in a unseen video he was saying to rashmi that back in house he has everything-thats true his family is very well off- but he wants to earn something by his own. Asim Boyo You earned love and respect already Manโค๏ธ..money?woh bho ayega๐Ÿ˜Š 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-khamosshhh

Also this constant pushing of Sidnaaz is simply forcing both Sid and Sana to stick together. I'm sure even organically they would have been friends, but wouldn't have been forced to be one. Now this is making both of them a bit resentful, IMO. I maybe wrong.

Whereas Asim is on friendly terms with all. But yes BB is trying to push Asim towards Sid, but I don't think Asim will take the bait.

I think Asim and Sidhh will never be friends. Even if they come close, it will not last. Asim is enjoying flying solo, that is his nature. He has his independent point of view. He loves taking care of issue with other by own. He understood one very important part of this game is you came and will go alone then live together.

He should stay like this, he earns respect in house while earning love outside. He just need to remain real as he is.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Agree

He has come out very individually and has gain more fans

If he goes on like this he can beat sid easily too 

And also win the show if channel supprts him

Asim playing solo makes him 10 x more likeable than he was with Sid, because hes emerging out of his shadows and showing off his true personality and character as opposed to being a mini Shukla. 

Best boi Asim is winning hearts like a boss. Atta boy Asim. Keep coming stronger every day.  Well deserved captain. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Im truly glad Asim is now away from that digusting Thukla, a major misognynistic POS because now we finally see what Asim is all about.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Hopefully his bond with Rashmi remains intact for the whole season tho. 

Asim fw! ๐Ÿฅณ 

Edited by Sarahbelle - 4 years ago
BasKahDia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-kurkure26

Agree

He has come out very individually and has gain more fans

If he goes on like this he can beat sid easily too 

And also win the show if channel supprts him

Frankly speaking I donโ€™t care if Asim wins or not. He has won millions heart, that matter most. Yes, I want to see him till last week, so I can watch BB till end.

I love the way he is handling VG. He has sorted everyone in house.

BasKahDia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Sarahbelle

Asim playing solo makes him 10 x more likeable than he was with Sid, because hes emerging out of his shadows and showing off his true personality and character as opposed to being a mini Shukla. 

Best boi Asim is winning hearts like a boss. Atta boy Asim. Keep coming stronger every day.  Well deserved captain. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Im truly glad Asim is now away from that digusting Thukla, a major chauvinist POS because now we finally see what Asim is all about.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Hopefully his bond with Rashmi remains intact for the whole season tho. 

Asim fw! ๐Ÿฅณ 

His bond with Rashmi is beautiful as per our view. But from Tharki BB, it is not presentable. BB fulfill his tharkipan through Siddhnaaz and Pahira..

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Asim was not that much likeable in Shuklapur tbh๐Ÿ˜†