Preview for today's episode

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Interview of chef Neil by mini

[URL]https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1207276828332875781?s=19[/URL]

So mini is fumbling to take Interview.

N chief Neil is unapologetically admits he was fired from previous job.🀣

From first episode itself Neil  ckt has intrigued me, he has skills to work in high five Restauran t. He can make 5 star level ki bhelπŸ˜‰.

Y is he living low key life.

He doesn't like to compromise on his taste,  money is secondary to him. Could be this reason ? 

In that case he will have lots of conflict with mini , who wants to recover all the loss.

Edited by SRJKiMahakaali - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Neil is very similar to lord Krishna only...Yesterday his advice to Bhel puri vala had major "swayam vichar kijiye" vibes...Hope there is more layers to his characters & KK don't just USE him fkr her laadli Mini

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Neil is very similar to lord Krishna only...Yesterday his advice to Bhel puri vala had major "swayam vichar kijiye" vibes...Hope there is more layers to his characters & KK don't just USE him fkr her laadli Mini

Mini irritates the crap out of me πŸ˜†... she’s ready to give gyaan in a drop of a hat πŸ€ͺ

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mini has forgotten acting and chef is over doing the intimidation part.

Come Out of your Krishna avtaar Neil πŸ˜†

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

KK PH I hate you more now πŸ˜‘ 

First you give same dilouge of HS to M πŸ€’

Then promising a change you end up giving MB lines to SRJ πŸ˜‘ damn do hell with you so called progressive show πŸ˜‘ 

They said to me you got screen space of 6 minutes but didn't gave clear cut in start, mid or end πŸ˜­ hence I end up watching from start fast-forwarding I reach his entry part 

And it was one of best part SRJ entry  then his way of calling those little bundle πŸ˜† a person who value emotion more then money  

"Think about it yourself"! ,

"Do you know what's soul satisfaction"?

gave me MB vibe  come on PH value this Marvelous gem of actor 😑and gave him good dilouge for change don't make him get bore πŸ˜‘

Anyway done with it on first instance only 🀒not gonna watch anymore 😑I gave a try for SRJ and got to know he will be having less screen space just like HS πŸ˜’

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 4 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Well Neil seem to be philosophical like Krishna.

But he surely has other shades, which will be seen as story unfolds

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Mini has forgotten acting and chef is over doing the intimidation part.

Come Out of your Krishna avtaar Neil πŸ˜†

You mean Ashnoor ?

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes. Such bad acting man. She used to stand out in a scene. Look at this promo. This acting like 23 is so not working for her. 

Jonsen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes. Such bad acting man. She used to stand out in a scene. Look at this promo. This acting like 23 is so not working for her. 

I agreed here don't know but earlier her acting looked real now it looks like she is actng i mean dont know how to explain οΏΌ 

PS : Not a Paridhi fan so plz πŸ€—

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Her body language and trying to act as a mature 20 something year old is just not working 

Agar, HS-Babita-Mini part 2 hi banana tha toh Hanita ko rakh lete πŸ€ͺ

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago