Happy 1000 episodes of kaira 🎉👏👍🎈🌹

Akshaya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations to karthik (mohsin khan) and naira(shivangi joshi) aka kairaπŸ‘πŸŽ‰.... Hoping many more to come 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who is kaira?!! wohi he pathetic couple na jo soulmate ke naam par 4 baar shaddi karta hai 2 bar divorce karta hai?!πŸ˜†

Kaira is killed for yeh rishta''s future lead vedika . Vedika ko footage dene ke liye gadhe writers ne kaira ko butcher kar diya so ab kaisa celebration?!

Everyone should stop giving importance to kaira because if direction cut production can't value or give importance to kaira and can dare to write story around weak character vedika than we should also stop giving importance to this show and kaira.

Better to leave and move on rather than watching awful acting of vedika and her pathetic ek who is future of yeh rishta.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Irrespective of what they showed or how they spoiled the story,I celebrate Kaira  1000 episodes. I wish many more Kaira moments are on the way . 

Congrats Momo Shivi for living the roles like no one did. You both made Kaira a part of our lives. God bless you both.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the most watched, loved, flawed, cherished, crazy couple whose power is very well known to PH  & viewers...if it wasn't them β€οΈ If the magic of shermen, jai-veeru, nautanki's and most emotional characters, the one's who learnt to think about their happiness didn't stay intact even after the monotonous rinse repeat separation-milan...nobody would watched the show so consistently to make it No. 1 on channel for 3+ years...3 consistent years!...their consistency to pull viewers when there is so much better content around in terms of storyline is their success...haven't seen a show that has focused on Main Leads as a couple for 15+ minutes of 20-22 minute episode throughout in so many full fledged episodes...that also the one's with maximum viewership...Kaira are what they are because of Shivin & their immense hardwork...they lived their characters...they lived Kaira...so we can love Kaira...the family oriented show that turned to a love story cum separation saga with twists and turns by addition of vampires like Aditya, Raghav,Kabir,Puru, Mitali, Vedika...who created trouble for them...the entire storyline focused on two individuals and their hardships....their emotions on losing each other...fighting with each other...forgiving each other...standing by each other and than loving each other beyond anything....Kaira gave writers and PH a wider scope to experiment....so many emotions were experienced through Kaira...being strong in true sense (slapping Aditya during eve teasing incident), living away from family (flat track), forgiving love one even after losing the reason of existence (Akshara's death track), reuniting your love with his family, challenging the norms by accepting wife's past (Raghav's track,), making your life partner your shadow (fertility track), standing by your love when the person standing infront is your father figure (Puru Mama), losing yourself after losing your love (Mumbai track storm and silence, alcohol addiction, inability to dance), never giving up on your love while fighting battle with death together (clot track), losing a part of you (baby's death), being passionate about your career (dance academy track), jealousy in love (Kiran track) misunderstandings (JKG, Keesh ki Shadi, Shubham's death track, Mihir-Mitali track), the wrong decisions taken in heat of moment (abortion track, baby swap, character questioning, 5 years abandonment), fight for child's custody, inability to mask true emotions and love even after divorce, inability to move on after spouse death, inability to forgive husband after character questioning, accepting your mistakes and flaws to just remembering that they belong together and nothing else matters....I watch their scenes whenever I want to feel overwhelmed...whenever I want to feel happy and relaxed...whenever I want to watch emotional, deep and sad scenes....Kaira is an emotion...it truly is...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
rheaseth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Irrespective of the flaws in the story, specially in the recent tracks, Kaira have the charm undeniably, and most importantly, need to acknowledge the amount of hard work mohsin n shivangi has put in to the show. They deserve the recognition n wishes for sure on that..  πŸ‘

Most of the shows, after the initial leads exit,havent been able to survive . But these two took the show forward and  that too have given 1000 episodes . There might be ranting on the track now, but the team has given gud ones as well n it needs to be acknowledged. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Congratulations to the most watched, loved, flawed, cherished, crazy couple whose power is very well known to PH  & viewers...if it wasn't them β€οΈ If the magic of shermen, jai-veeru, nautanki's and most emotional characters, the one's who learnt to think about their happiness didn't stay intact even after the monotonous rinse repeat separation-milan...nobody would watched the show so consistently to make it No. 1 on channel for 3+ years...3 consistent years!...their consistency to pull viewers when there is so much better content around in terms of storyline is their success...haven't seen a show that has focused on Main Leads as a couple for 15+ minutes of 20-22 minute episode throughout in so many full fledged episodes...that also the one's with maximum viewership...Kaira are what they are because of Shivin & their immense hardwork...they lived their characters...they lived Kaira...so we can love Kaira...the family oriented show that turned to a love story cum separation saga with twists and turns by addition of vampires like Aditya, Raghav,Kabir,Puru, Mitali, Vedika...who created trouble for them...the entire storyline focused on two individuals and their hardships....their emotions on losing each other...fighting with each other...forgiving each other...standing by each other and than loving each other beyond anything....Kaira gave writers and PH a wider scope to experiment....so many emotions were experienced through Kaira...being strong in true sense (slapping Aditya during eve teasing incident), living away from family (flat track), forgiving love one even after losing the reason of existence (Akshara's death track), reuniting your love with his family, challenging the norms by accepting wife's past (Raghav's track,), making your life partner your shadow (fertility track), standing by your love when the person standing infront is your father figure (Puru Mama), losing yourself after losing your love (Mumbai track storm and silence, alcohol addiction, inability to dance), never giving up on your love while fighting battle with death together (clot track), losing a part of you (baby's death), being passionate about your career (dance academy track), jealousy in love (Kiran track) misunderstandings (JKG, Keesh ki Shadi, Shubham's death track, Mihir-Mitali track), the wrong decisions taken in heat of moment (abortion track, baby swap, character questioning, 5 years abandonment), fight for child's custody, inability to mask true emotions and love even after divorce, inability to move on after spouse death, inability to forgive husband after character questioning, accepting your mistakes and flaws to just remembering that they belong together and nothing else matters....I watch their scenes whenever I want to feel overwhelmed...whenever I want to feel happy and relaxed...whenever I want to watch emotional, deep and sad scenes....Kaira is an emotion...it truly is...

Exactly dude. Kaira have created history, the only couple who was introduced as side/parallel one but kept the show running for 800+ episodes after the original leads quit. This has never happened before. Even Kanika, a member of Star Plus said Kaira changed the face of Indian television, which is true. 

This is the first time a couple’s, not a show’s, milestone is being celebrated on such a grand scale. I am so happy for Shivin. Their happiness is truly contagious. 

Kaira are not perfect and we can all agree that the current track isn’t the best representation of them, but I feel we can put the resentment aside for one day and celebrate just for the sake of Shivin.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations Kaira ...1000 episodes...together with Avneil/ Adiza , kaira are my most favourite ITV couple of all time... And we are lucky to have had them for so many years and to witness their beautiful love story..And the progression of their relationship... from young adults to a mature couple who are parents to a little boy but still immensely in love..πŸ₯°