Roshni aman junaid khan?

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

The way Aman says 

" Wo meri wife hai,  roshni aman junaid khan" And Kabir just nods lol... 

I loved this...  From saying koyi connection nahi tha na ho sakta hai he is on meri wife jaap.... 

But muslims dont change name after marriage na?  Is it acceptable to call roshni with an aman junaid khan suffix?  Or was it randomly added?  

Anyway the whole sleep talking bit from start makes sense now...  She can forget everything but in her subconscious she still has those khan bab memories... 

It's interesting if they thought all this out from beginning....  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Coming to think of it, Aman has no real proof that Roshni is his wife, right? Its just what he and his family claims. (Assuming Salma is hardly going to be in a mood to support him).

Aman's gotta really work at getting Roshni back. But I love that the CVs gave him a hint that she remembers him subconsciously!

Edited by sky-if - 4 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail

Originally posted by: sky-if

Coming to think of it, Aman has no real proof that Roshni is his wife, right? Its just what he and his family claims. (Assuming Salma is hardly going to be in a mood to support him).

Aman's gotta really work at getting Roshni back. But I love that the CVs gave him a hint that she remembers him subconsciously!

You don't really need proof in Indian marriages...  Only the kazi is enough...  

In dil bole oberoi too rikara marriage was legal without proof

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

You don't really need proof in Indian marriages...  Only the kazi is enough...  

In dil bole oberoi too rikara marriage was legal without proof

I meant in him trying to convince Roshni ðŸ˜† I am all for him trying hard to win her back!

zooni.blue thumbnail

I meant in him trying to convince Roshni ðŸ˜† I am all for him trying hard to win her back!

Oh that way...  Of course he doesn't have wedding photos...  But may have some sangeet n engagement photos... 

But I  want him to start from wooing phase...  No need to behave married just yet... 

Wonder what convinces her to live in aman house coz gul will surely put them in one house soon

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am all excited for th upcoming episodes ... earlier it was roshni who was head over heels for aman , and aman was cold hearted .. now its the opposite... really want to see what aman vl do to get her back... all crazy things ... like in precap staring her ðŸ˜† by levitating 

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail

The way Aman says 

" Wo meri wife hai,  roshni aman junaid khan" And Kabir just nods lol... 

I loved this...  From saying koyi connection nahi tha na ho sakta hai he is on meri wife jaap.... 

But muslims dont change name after marriage na?  Is it acceptable to call roshni with an aman junaid khan suffix?  Or was it randomly added?  

Anyway the whole sleep talking bit from start makes sense now...  She can forget everything but in her subconscious she still has those khan bab memories... 

It's interesting if they thought all this out from beginning....  

It is preferable to keep your father’s  name even after marriage - because your bond with your father changes only in specific  circumstances (like if you choose not to have relationship with your father for personal reasons) otherwise till death he is your father but the relationship between husband and wife is not permanent (divorce,separation,death of husband  etc - the woman can then choose to re marry, which means she will have to once again change her name right?).

Many Muslim women choose to add their husband’s name as a token of their love, so yes by that logic it’s acceptable. In RoshAn’s case though, Aman has to earn that right. Roshni is yet to give him that right.

zooni.blue thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

It is preferable to keep your father’s  name even after marriage - because your bond with your father changes only in specific  circumstances (like if you choose not to have relationship with your father for personal reasons) otherwise till death he is your father but the relationship between husband and wife is not permanent (divorce,separation,death of husband  etc - the woman can then choose to re marry, which means she will have to once again change her name right?).

Many Muslim women choose to add their husband’s name as a token of their love, so yes by that logic it’s acceptable. In RoshAn’s case though, Aman has to earn that right. Roshni is yet to give him that right.

The whole last name thing isn't big with muslims u know...  Like girls aren't required to keep father or husbands name...  I hope they follow the Muslim premise a bit coz they have based this on Islamic culture for authenticity sake.. 

Like I have no explanation for 8000 year old ayana...  Is she a jinn who doesn't age n keeps getting revive or a rebirth case which doesn't fit into Muslim theme... 

In Bepanah they made jeniffer Muslim n never bother with religion later...  She was married hindu style,  wore sindoor etc...  I mean just base it on hindu culture or opt for nuetral religion...  Why pick a religion n not connect with it? 

Roshni aman junaid khan just doesn't fit into Indian Muslim theme I think or do women actually officially keep husbsnds name in upper class muslims?   Iam not too sure about this 

moonsmine thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He must have a nikkah nama (nikkah document) you can't get married without signing on it even if there are qazis and witnesses you have to sign on it..

NidhaA thumbnail

The whole last name thing isn't big with muslims u know...  Like girls aren't required to keep father or husbands name...  I hope they follow the Muslim premise a bit coz they have based this on Islamic culture for authenticity sake.. 

Like I have no explanation for 8000 year old ayana...  Is she a jinn who doesn't age n keeps getting revive or a rebirth case which doesn't fit into Muslim theme... 

In Bepanah they made jeniffer Muslim n never bother with religion later...  She was married hindu style,  wore sindoor etc...  I mean just base it on hindu culture or opt for nuetral religion...  Why pick a religion n not connect with it? 

Roshni aman junaid khan just doesn't fit into Indian Muslim theme I think or do women actually officially keep husbsnds name in upper class muslims?   Iam not too sure about this 

As far as I know there is no class difference where name is concerned amongst Muslims. It's preferred to keep your father's name but keeping your husband's name is not wrong either - that's my understanding on the topic and I can be wrong. Personally I did not change my name post marriage because to me I will always be my father's daughter and while I wish and pray for my marital life to continue as it is now, life can throw me a curve ball t any time.

ITV does not follow authenticity with any faith or religion in my observation. Besides each religion has a million different forms and customs in India , so no one can say what is authentic and what is not? 

The one point that gets me though , is the lack of hijab wearing characters. Islam fully grants the freedom to accept or reject the hijab - which means many amongst it's women have willfully chosen to adorn a hijab in whatever style suits them best. So why not show it?