Well done Shefali bagga..

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Iam not fan of shefali bagga but today onwards whole support her..really housemates  cornering her including rashmi..and her team members she is a good player..but her team members are not giving any content to participate her..😈she is right ..she did fantastic  job  destroy whole task...I like it..well done bagga come forward..pls send someone out madurima..she is irrating women..😡..but bagga did great job👍🏼

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daredevils thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Iam not fan of shefali bagga but today onwards whole support her..really housemates  cornering her including rashmi..and her team member she is a good player..but her team member not giving any content to participate her..😈she is right ..she did fantastic  job  destroy whole task...I like it..well done bagga come forward..pls send someone sent out madurima..she is irrating women..😡..she did great job😈

Seriously, are we watching the same show?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shes such a cry baby dude r u really watching the same show or just like fights?

Shukla_for_the_win thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Iam not fan of shefali bagga but today onwards whole support her..really housemates  cornering her including rashmi..and her team member she is a good player..but her team member not giving any content to participate her..😈she is right ..she did fantastic  job  destroy whole task...I like it..well done bagga come forward..pls send someone sent out madurima..she is irrating women..😡..she did great job😈

Agreed 

Rashmi was super insecure and was choosing Madhurima over Bagga. Madhurima is had bahar thakela and was not contributing to the task.

And if people are calling out bagga for going nuts Rashmi was equally high pitched actually was louder than bagga for no reason

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Shes such a cry baby dude r u really watching the same show or just like fights?

Yes iam watching same show..but my side she is  sin😆🤣

Shukla_for_the_win thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

So was Rashmi 

And in what world was Madhurima better than bagga

Anyone is bound to loose patience seeing these stupid  people make stupid decisions

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The problem with bagga was that she went and was crying in front of the opponent team and shehnaaz and Paras added fuel to the fire which made her go all mad. 👎For her for what she did today.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i would have supported bagga but she herself wasnt involved in first round aur upar se dusri team k pas jake crying n all...paras or sana ne achi aag b laga di 🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

Well done bhagga. Saanp seedi task mein jo hua, wohi repeat ho raha hai ab. be ready for the re re-entry. re re-entey hote hi Rash ko sorry bol dena jaise shehnaz ko bol diya😆

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shukla_for_the_win

So was Rashmi 

And in what world was Madhurima better than bagga

Anyone is bound to loose patience seeing these stupid  people make stupid decisions

agree that no one can tolerate that some people are taking decisions  their self without asking her stupid way .shefali did right.. if I was bagga place   I also will do samething😉