Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

umm.. um.. um...

shaadi ke pehle Yogi se baat nehin kar sakti thi.. jab usko doubts tha.. Jo banda shaadi ke pehle hi baat nehin karta kaise expect kiya ki shaadi ke baad karega.. Shaadi koi gudiya khel nehin.

CV's have royally ruined the track in their quest for drama !

And CV's .. think we viewers are fools.. Where did the pics come from ? Koi drone photo nikaal raha tha kya ? Kuch bhi

any dimaag waala CV should've used those photos to create drama during wedding not after wedding.. kya sa kya ban gaya yeh show 😵

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serious

umm.. um.. um...

shaadi ke pehle Yogi se baat nehin kar sakti thi.. jab usko doubts tha.. Jo banda shaadi ke pehle hi baat nehin karta kaise expect kiya ki shaadi ke baad karega.. Shaadi koi gudiya khel nehin.

And CV's .. think we viewers are fools.. Where did the pics come from ? Koi drone photo nikaal raha tha kya ? Kuch bhi

any dimaag waala CV should've used those photos to create drama during wedding not after wedding.. kya sa kya ban gaya yeh show 😵

Photos we understand .... overnight decision didn't allow them to click pics but damage they done to story is worst ....I still don't understand how they going to repair and if not who going to watch Gunjan Yogi story ? Sorry I am new here does Gunjan Yogi pair has chemistry or they have any fans ??? 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serious

umm.. um.. um...

Photos we understand .... overnight decision didn't allow them to click pics but damage they done to story is worst ....I still don't understand how they going to repair and if not who going to watch Gunjan Yogi story ? Sorry I am new here does Gunjan Yogi pair has chemistry or they have any fans ??? 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Hold up, who was taking photos of YoRi in their private moments? Kuch bhi! ðŸ¤£

Exactly... The have a private detective you know... ðŸ¤£

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diya_snow

When the forum was open there were less than 10 Yojun fans and now forum active thanks to YoRi fans. All over Insta & Twitter, YouTube fans praising YoRi and Deb - Mudit acting dynamics along with Srivastavas. For me I was never impressed by Gunjan Yogi chemistrey it was artificiel and the actress is robotic no charm in her character as Gunjan also...

serious thumbnail

how can you understand about photos ?

can u tell me - how in the world did u assume it was an overnight decision ? Did the CVs or cast state it anywhere or just your assumption ? 

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

Guyz don't watch IIM on TV and stop giving feedback ....let's try cyber silence....not even single comment on anything....not on Sony and not even on actors post ....let makers watch thr show alone and enjoy Gunjan and her Bechari drama....

Yogi lost his essence and is now any typical daily soap charcter .....

ok get it you're angry at the channel & makers..

Lets be honest ..

fans giving feedback or not, isn't going to matter to either channel or actors. They'll carry on their work professionally. Duty of actors is to act & channel is to telecast. Online fans don't matter much to them, TRP's is what's important - this is not a webseries for them to depend on online viewers