Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Bold: Yaar I've lost hope...

U saw maa in DKP Insta account

. They have put Kira everywhere..n that couple is getting 3rd romantic song since last week..in just 6 episodes

N we🤢😆..... Dream bhi pheeka pheeka

Oh boy! Just saw DKP insta 😵🤓

Kya hai yeh! Hansi aa rahi hai mujhe... 

I think it’s for Kaira’s 1000 episodes together or something... but DKP has gone nuts! It’s beyond OTT 🤣

But they are real life couple na... so they don’t mind. I saw the munh main ghusna romance as you say it... omg, it was really uncomfortable for me! And they talk like that for several minutes... yikes! Kya hey woh... God! 🤮

Am glad at least we don’t have cringeworthy romance.... but but but Last few dances have been really disappointing! No fizz at all, completely flat 😐

But overall passion has definitely increased, right? 😃😍

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Oh boy! Just saw DKP insta 😵🤓

Kya hai yeh! Hansi aa rahi hai mujhe... 

I think it’s for Kaira’s 1000 episodes together or something... but DKP has gone nuts! It’s beyond OTT 🤣

But they are real life couple na... so they don’t mind. I saw the munh main ghusna romance as you say it... omg, it was really uncomfortable for me! And they talk like that for several minutes... yikes! Kya hey woh... God! 🤮

Am glad at least we don’t have cringeworthy romance.... but but but Last few dances have been really disappointing! No fizz at all, completely flat 😐

But overall passion has definitely increased, right? 😃😍

Bold: I kinda of agree there n also their closeness..... They go quite close to eachother......😳calculative touches have reduced just a little😆.. But surely there

Yaar I dint even want to talk on that muu mein ghussne wala couple🤢🤮...... Yes they are a real life couple to...... N the DKP team has encashed on this fact a lot..... I think Rajan ji has fulfilled all his dreams to show a couple romance in TV with this couple..... That actress is quite young n very forgoing.....

Why can he show a little good scenes of MishBir..... Rhea is a professional n Sha too I hope.... It's not that I keep demanding romance but kya yaar MishBir are worth it hai na....... When bekar romance can be shown between kaira in every freaking episode.. Than what's wrong in showing MishBir romance a little.. Dum DKP team n writers🤬

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Naya AT aaya, bahut saari khushiyaan bhi aayega🥳🥳

Congratulations yaaras, hoping everything goes only uphill from here! 

I still can’t believe it’s 200 episodes! This show has given so many good things, and hoping to see more❤️

SheThought thumbnail

So so happy to get the happy Aiber back 💃🏻

So missed this trio ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KwXbYB7JN/

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Bold: I kinda of agree there n also their closeness..... They go quite close to eachother......😳calculative touches have reduced just a little😆.. But surely there

Yaar I dint even want to talk on that muu mein ghussne wala couple🤢🤮...... Yes they are a real life couple to...... N the DKP team has encashed on this fact a lot..... I think Rajan ji has fulfilled all his dreams to show a couple romance in TV with this couple..... That actress is quite young n very forgoing.....

Why can he show a little good scenes of MishBir..... Rhea is a professional n Sha too I hope.... It's not that I keep demanding romance but kya yaar MishBir are worth it hai na....... When bekar romance can be shown between kaira in every freaking episode.. Than what's wrong in showing MishBir romance a little.. Dum DKP team n writers🤬

@bold

Cool tu bhi na 🤣🤣

Yeah DKP has definitely encashed that couple like anything! Abhi I heard they are going to have next generation on that show in feb 2020... is liye they are going to go full swing to show muhn wala romance till they can...  

Hamare bhi acche din aayenge cool! I am sure they will increase romance like they have with passion now 😳

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold

Cool tu bhi na 🤣🤣

Yeah DKP has definitely encashed that couple like anything! Abhi I heard they are going to have next generation on that show in feb 2020... is liye they are going to go full swing to show muhn wala romance till they can...  

Hamare bhi acche din aayenge cool! I am sure they will increase romance like they have with passion now 😳

muh vala romance???!

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wohoooooooo🥳!!!!!!

Congratulations on the new AT !!!🥳

Congratulations for completion of 200 episodes of YRHPK....🥳

Yeh rishte hain naa pyar ke tere mere

Lagte hain he mujhko sagar se bhi gehre❤️

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

muh vala romance???!

Arre Meen 🤣

Parent show se cool hamesha pareshaan rehti hai... the romance there is best described by Anu as muhn main ghoos jana romance! Ek din dekha maine since cool had mentioned it so many times and she is so right...  tu bhi dekh le, I just stalked the show name insta tag on google 😈

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So so happy to get the happy Aiber back 💃🏻

So missed this trio ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KwXbYB7JN/

My heart is so happy to see this Abir❤️

Cannot wait to see him back in action again😎