My take on this first episode

Posted: 4 years ago

I got irritated with how protective the mom is. I have seen many parents like her. One fall and it's like the world has ended. Not only overprotective but the kid is pampered too. 

Later we understand why. It's because many life threating incidents happened. 

The show looked interesting overall. Though I didn't like the supernatural part of the show with those three witches. 😆 That's the only thing which will ruin the show. 

Agree, initial scenes were too dramatic. But as the episode progressed we get to know why Mads is the way she is. The supernatural part was lil hilarious.😆 But thike let's see how the story progresses..Aalisha-Gaurav look good as a couple. Looking forward to it..

Special Mention: loved the house. It's so beautiful. 

Originally posted by Mithila_22

Agree, initial scenes were too dramatic. But as the episode progressed we get to know why Mads is the way she is. The supernatural part was lil hilarious.😆 But thike let's see how the story progresses..Aalisha-Gaurav look good as a couple. Looking forward to it..

Special Mention: loved the house. It's so beautiful. 

It was actually funny and irritating that supernatural part. Their costumes, the place, so artificial. It looks like a cheap set when you know that the real set is so grandiose. 🤪

I liked Mads' saree a lot. But should tone down the yellowish makeup, knowing that Aalisha is quite beautiful.

Somewhere this supernatural part took a fresh vibe of the show!

It could have been a murder mystery or something really interesting!

And even if supernatural the story seems so boring! Only fresh part is the cast and set!

Well house was actually beautiful!

Well, the first episode was pretty slow.. the next two were better... those three witches.. are after the child to increase their powers and become immortal. And they make use of a jeevathma to seek out the other jeevathma.

Loved Raghav gently reminding his wife she needs to become little less overprotective in order to let their daughter have a normal life. But guessing that his advice will fall on deaf ears, now that the child is on the radar of those witches and guessing by the precap.. Mrityu.. (her name?) has captured the child already. Am surprised the main witch.. Rudraksh has ordered to kill the child which we know will never happen. 

Originally posted by Dr_strange_100

Somewhere this supernatural part took a fresh vibe of the show!

It could have been a murder mystery or something really interesting!

And even if supernatural the story seems so boring! Only fresh part is the cast and set!

Well house was actually beautiful!

I totally get irritated seeing these three jokers.  It would be so much better if the black dress girl was the murderer because it seems like she has a past with Raghav. Probably she was in love with him and he fell in love with Mads. 

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 4 years ago

Originally posted by flutterby

Well, the first episode was pretty slow.. the next two were better... those three witches.. are after the child to increase their powers and become immortal. And they make use of a jeevathma to seek out the other jeevathma.

Loved Raghav gently reminding his wife she needs to become little less overprotective in order to let their daughter have a normal life. But guessing that his advice will fall on deaf ears, now that the child is on the radar of those witches and guessing by the precap.. Mrityu.. (her name?) has captured the child already. Am surprised the main witch.. Rudraksh has ordered to kill the child which we know will never happen. 

So I guess we already know. Mads will die by saving Avi most probably. 

Yeaaaah...  exactly English  castle house

Sooo beautiful

I  just wonderrr  if ever  that  stupid  

idli-vada-bonda like cheeks Avi piddi

Does she ever even go  out  touring thr  entire castlehouse 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️  

😛  i  know  who wl b knowing entire  house  corner corner  is that crippled nishigandha waad, the servants and now the  ratris sister n fiancee must hv scrutinised every corner of castle😛

Why  on   earth   the   titly   girls   call  him   as  Sunny  Uncle...??  They  shd be addressing as Sunny bhaiya  right?

Is  that  fkn  small  pidhhi boy - raghavs   cousin   in relation??

Ugh.... I totally lost interest after the witch Ratri saw an opportunity to come back into her ex’s life... after the ex’s wife’s death... bringing her sister along eventually... and now an entire paltan has also made its way to grab some rural audience and thereby arrest the falling trp. 🤢

Now looks like the mother is back alive...  totally butchering the already butchered story. What a disappointment!