Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aaj prakash ne kaha ki khamoshi koi nahi sunta.... Good joke pakya....

So what were doing since years were u not listening to ur kids silence....

And most important thing was pari ne yogi ki khamoshi suni jo Gunjan ne Kabhi nahi suni and yogi ne pari ki khamoshi suni jo ek normal insaan bhi nahi sun sakta... Her trauma...he understood that and supported her... 

Isse zyada kya chahiye ek relationship me.... Even though u want a girl who don't choose ur son even after knowing her father's misdeed even when yogi was asking her to come to him but she chose to revenge on her dad... Really pakya u feel that girl will support ur yogi.... 

And I still don't get Gunjan statement that she agreed to marry roshan to revenge on shiv how is that possible yaar.... She is really confused.... Aur Hume bhi karti hai... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Aaj prakash ne kaha ki khamoshi koi nahi sunta.... Good joke pakya....

So what were doing since years were u not listening to ur kids silence....

And most important thing was pari ne yogi ki khamoshi suni jo Gunjan ne Kabhi nahi suni and yogi ne pari ki khamoshi suni jo ek normal insaan bhi nahi sun sakta... Her trauma...he understood that and supported her... 

Isse zyada kya chahiye ek relationship me.... Even though u want a girl who don't choose ur son even after knowing her father's misdeed even when yogi was asking her to come to him but she chose to revenge on her dad... Really pakya u feel that girl will support ur yogi.... 

And I still don't get Gunjan statement that she agreed to marry roshan to revenge on shiv how is that possible yaar.... She is really confused.... Aur Hume bhi karti hai... 

If Gunjan was intelligent we couldn't have got this drama to begin with na.. so ITV mein logics math doondo.

Lets get one thing straight though - Pattar doesn't know much about Yori, on how she stood up for him at various times.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

If Gunjan was intelligent we couldn't have got this drama to begin with na.. so ITV mein logics math doondo.

Lets get one thing straight though - Pattar doesn't know much about Yori, on how she stood up for him at various times.

he dint give a chance to understand them also.... that the depressing thing.... ðŸ˜­

And use apne bache se zyada doosri ki bachi hi. Padi hai....

serious thumbnail

he dint give a chance to understand them also.... that the depressing thing.... ðŸ˜­

doosre bachi nehin.. apne best friend ka bachi *Bowdown*

if Shiv was shown as a loner with no family - "orphan".. I may have even understood an ounce why Pattar backed him but here he has an entire family behind him.

He couldn't tolerate when someone was taunting her but he was quiet when Pari's mom was taunting Yogi, all he did was washed his face & might have smirked happily within himself as he got a reason to get Yojan together.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I hope he get big reality check... 

Shiv was forgiven easily but not this guy... He need to beg in front of pari  and everyone else that he was wrong....

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Shiv was forgiven easily but not this guy... He need to beg in front of pari  and everyone else that he was wrong....

did Shiv apologize to Yogi personally ? This banda almost got Yogi arrested too, police ko bulwaaya

Police arrest karega phir bhi Pattar ko farak nehin padta magar jab apne jigri dost rota hai.. uska dil pigal jaata hai.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

did Shiv apologize to Yogi personally ? This banda almost got Yogi arrested too, police ko bulwaaya

Police arrest karega phir bhi Pattar ko farak nehin padta magar jab apne jigri dost rota hai.. uska dil pigal jaata hai.

I don't think he personally apologize to Yogi...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

I don't think this is forgiven yet... That's only done by his best friend but others are not interested to forgive him.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

I don't think he personally apologize to Yogi...

no he dint... he just said thanks for forgiving me and marrying my daughter to yogi but yogi was not at all in this world... shaadi to Gunjan se kar raha tha but he was with park actually.... 

He was just staring life less... ðŸ˜­

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

doosre bachi nehin.. apne best friend ka bachi *Bowdown*

if Shiv was shown as a loner with no family - "orphan".. I may have even understood an ounce why Pattar backed him but here he has an entire family behind him.

He couldn't tolerate when someone was taunting her but he was quiet when Pari's mom was taunting Yogi, all he did was washed his face & might have smirked happily within himself as he got a reason to get Yojan together.

Yojan ki shaadi sirf isiliye hui hai bcoz usne zubaan di aur koi Karan nahi hai....