Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I think it's their way of explaining why Rudra has buried his past and yet struggling with it and Maya is revenging it.

This is also possible. That Maya has accepted it and now acting on it whereas Rudra is still fighting over his past 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

This is also possible. That Maya has accepted it and now acting on it whereas Rudra is still fighting over his past 

He is running from it and scard of it. Lets jot discuss Rudra here though😊

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

He is running from it and scard of it. Lets jot discuss Rudra here though😊

I didn't realise this was the Maya AT. I thought this was MayRa AT. Sorry.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Keeping a rose in the book

Then throwing it away when it rots

Hiding pain the depths of the heart 

And then letting it become you

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh God new promo.. Maya made rishi propose her ðŸ¤£.. and poor bachha did not know what to do he also said yes and put the ring.  

Btw in previous season Maya wore mostly white but then she also wore other colours now and then..  will we see her in any other colour than black ðŸ¤”.. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Oh God new promo.. Maya made rishi propose her ðŸ¤£.. and poor bachha did not know what to do he also said yes and put the ring.  

Btw in previous season Maya wore mostly white but then she also wore other colours now and then..  will we see her in any other colour than black ðŸ¤”.. 

For now she's just black 

And like th2y said in interview black means jispe koi rang nhi chadta ....

And I don't think she'll shed this colour so early not until she gets her revenge

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

For now she's just black 

And like th2y said in interview black means jispe koi rang nhi chadta ....

And I don't think she'll shed this colour so early not until she gets her revenge

May be there will be some important scene if she ever changes that colour.. it will mean something 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She didn't wear any other color, it was Arjun who gifted her a red dress and encouraged her to live more. Something that we see Rudra doing, questioning Maya's reasonings.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

May be there will be some important scene if she ever changes that colour.. it will mean something 

Woh Ridhi se shaadi karegi toh bhi black emon karegi🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

What!

Maya is playing all the right cards. What would be interesting is MJ and Rudra's reaction to this once they get to know.