Vidya is more of a natural performer than Kangana?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Both are supremely talented but I always see a difference between Kangana's and Vidya's acting. Kangana's acting seems more rehearsed and forced than Vidya's, who is a natural and effortless performer. I guess Kangana is a method actor, and she does put in a lot of effort in her performances, but the effort shows. Vidya flows more seamlessly into her roles, she becomes one with the character. It hardly seems like she is acting. 

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this too?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Both are supremely talented but I always see a difference between Kangana's and Vidya's acting. Kangana's acting seems more rehearsed and forced than Vidya's, who is a natural and effortless performer. I guess Kangana is a method actor, and she does put in a lot of effort in her performances, but the effort shows. Vidya flows more seamlessly into her roles, she becomes one with the character. It hardly seems like she is acting. 

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this too?

Very accurate..

Major difference is dialogue delivery..

Vidya speaks normally..when she talks in her movies its like how we talk in reality..connects. while Kangana makes it sound ..can I say artificial?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

Very accurate..

Major difference is dialogue delivery..

Vidya speaks normally..when she talks in her movies its like how we talk in reality..connects. while Kangana makes it sound ..can I say artificial?

Exactly!

Kangana's dialogue delivery is a major put off. It seems like she is trying to over-complicate each character she plays. Vidya brings in just the right amount of nuances, never overdoes it.

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Most roles kangana has done are sort of dramatic ones. TWM, JHK, even queen she was too nice or too dramatic. Partly due to the character demands I think. But yes her dialogue delivery is weird.