Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ashu it's true we all are obsessed with this show.  I have not watched any show after YUDKBH.  missing this show very much. 

Girl I'm obsessed with your stories too.  Plz give us new samaina story.  

RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ashwathy Di...I may not have watched the show.But after the show wrapped up and the epis were uploaded I did watch 3-4 epis...

I may sound weird but trust me Di the emotions evoked by any single chapter of TCPnTCP is simply unsurpassable.I have said this earlier and at the risk of repeating let me reiterate that you are a marvellous storyteller.Your story-board and plotlines...No words Di...You create character's and then plot their growth through the story.

Would pray that watching the old epis awakens the story-teller in you and we get yet another absolutely wonderful story!!!

Love,Ria

swara397 thumbnail

Can't get over YUDKBH.... Its funny how illogical shows are running with high trp rating for years and years and show like YUDKBH was shut down.... Socha tha k sonyliv pe apne show ko dekh k maan ko halka karu toh pata chala k sony ne 80s 90s k songs ko nikal k kuch bakwas songs gussed diye hai... Matlab sony ne to kasam khai hai humare show ka feeling ko khatam karne ki

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haan. Bahuthi jayada yaad karte hain apna show aur dusre show main vo feel hi nahi aati jo yudkbh main hai 😭

Darshitrajal thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

I am missing this show so much , that I have started watching it again on sonly liv. Going through all those IV of Ashi and Randeep. The situation is that I don't even want to watch any other show. Nothing seems to be interesting or good enough for me to watch them. 

Is this the same with you all ? If yes then tell us why??

PS : Let us increase the forum activity and show that there are still people ready to watch this show....its been too long and till now we have not got a confirmation about season 2 

Same here di,

Right now not at all watching any show. Waise bhi mai tv shows kam hi dekhati thi, starting mai ek do episode kisi bhi show ke dekhti aur phir nahi dekhati thi, par iss show ko pura dekha aur isse pehale kuch shows Doordarshan ke dekhe the jo sach mai achhe the par isake baad ek bhi nahi.

It is my most favourite nd most loved show. Ye show hamesha mere dil main rahega❤️

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I had heard a lot about krpkabhence decided to give it a try. But it turned out that our show yudkbh has raised my bar of choice hence I couldn't follow krpkab foir long and abandoned watching it. 

Once again I am in tune with "yeah un dino ki baat hai jab ishq sacha hua karta tha......

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

the show will forever stay with us

nothing can beat its beauty

I am just waiting for Season 2

sakina.hozefa thumbnail

Hii

U have given words to my feeling. Yes I m missing the show very much. I DNT knw wat was a charm of that show but I had not only missed the show but it's original cast too. I wish we get it back wid same nostalgia.