Love to watch Ashi as Naina
Love to watch Randeep as Sameer
Love to watch Ashi and Randeep as Naina and Sameer
its a great love story
its a great lovey story and on chemistry of Ashdeep as Samiana
Love everything about this show
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I am missing this show so much , that I have started watching it again on sonly liv. Going through all those IV of Ashi and Randeep. The situation is that I don't even want to watch any other show. Nothing seems to be interesting or good enough for me to watch them. 

Is this the same with you all ? If yes then tell us why??

PS : Let us increase the forum activity and show that there are still people ready to watch this show....its been too long and till now we have not got a confirmation about season 2 

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago

Same with me not able to watch any other show

OnlyYUDKBH

Hi

One request plz write story on samina like Stolen my heart

That is my most favorite story and I read that story so many times

Thanks

Regards

Deepika Mittal

Originally posted by Dee12340

Same with me not able to watch any other show

OnlyYUDKBH

I know what that means...glad I am not the only one...I feel this is one show ...and you just don't feel bored.

Originally posted by Dee12340

Hi

One request plz write story on samina like Stolen my heart

That is my most favorite story and I read that story so many times

Thanks

Regards

Deepika Mittal

Thank you....will try and come up with an OS...will need some time...

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago

Hi Ashwathy even I loved to watch only  YUDKBH daily during my lunch time . I use to watch very few serials  but later   I stopped watching other shows . Its Samaina's magic that  I watch 3 episodes daily . Its something like medication to me . My family always tease me n says I am like mad watching it again n again . Eagerly Waiting for season 2. Lots of love dear. 

Srilatha 

Everyone is feeling the same. Yudkbh ke alawa kabhi kuch acha nahi laga aur ab bhi nahi lagta. Miss everything about our show. 😭These four and half months without yudkbh have been the worst days. How the show ended abruptly and even without any problem this saddens me the most. Not even a single day passes without thinking about them ,imagining about them. Hoping to see them very soon again. 

Ashu diii, same! Never ever I don't think i will be able to move on from this show... The attachment with Samaina like totally different. Aur kisi bhi show ke peeche itni pagal nahi thi... Ab bas Ashdeep ke jhalak mil jaane pe jo khushi hoti hai, ufff, sukoon I can say😒. I really miss my show, bahooot zyadaaa... Everytime, everything around me just remind me about Samaina, about yudkbh. Hopefully, 2020 Ane tak kuch to season 2 related news mile🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

And and di, one request... Please come up with your os or stories na,if you are free... I really miss them. The last os of yours... I had read that several timessss!

Ab bas season 2 ki announcement ki intezaar hai mujheeee!🥺 It has been 4months since yudkbh offaired. But Mai jahan thi wahan hi hu. 10 pm... The time, i miss them the most. Just hope for the Beatty🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🌟❤️

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago

I'm so hurt that I couldn't watch old episodes after the show's off air😊 It feels like someone is stabbing my heart😊Tried to watch other shows but always ended up focusing on my phone rather than tv. Currently watching beyhadh 2 on YT(not on Sony YT channel). But the way I was crazy for yudkbh I can't be the same for any other shows. I was very very hurt but with time I'm now better. Better because now samaina's picture doesn't hurt me.

I miss YUDKBH a lottttt..

Won't be attached to any other show like they way I feel attached with Yudkbh..

I just want it back... Feels something is missing without my dear show... 

I want it backk😭