Can Paras win mastermind title from Vikas Gupta ?

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well as i saw a couple of ppl talking about Chabra being the next mastermind it makes me go ROFL🤣Like dude chabra jo tu kehta hai woh tu karta nahi ek maha dogla insaan ho!Tujhe Sana ki tab zaroorat hai jab tasks hote hai uske baad Mahira Mahira Mahira🤣He even ditched Shukla in the SR he promised to confront Sana about her closeness and fondness with bhau?Did he do it ?He double crossed everyone except his lovey dovey Mahira🤣Yeh banda kaise mastermind banega?Pls tell me ?Mastermind woh hota hai jo sabke saath acha banke apna kaam karwaata hai!ITNE BURE DIN NAHI AAYE BB WALO KE PAAS KE EK GHADDE KO MASTERMIND KA TITLE DEIN🤣

VG is in the game observing as he knows a few of the ppl but he didnt follow BB from the start!Im sure he is already playing according his strategy!But the main thing:

Kam se kam VG Paras ke tarah dogla nahi hai he stands by his friends!

So who ever sees Paras as next mastermind (go and see the doctor).

That dude has no loyalty and no potention in being a mastermind!

Edited by PanjabanJatti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Yeh if I am Lady Gaga! ðŸ˜†

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

paras is not a mastermind but still a really good game player 

and perfect bigg boss material 

you cant deny that

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i wouldnt call him a mastermind but he is the gamer of this season

he is the only one playing game, ofcourse sid, sana & others are also playing but he is the biggest of them right now

he has the most connections in the house right now, nobody hates him except asim, that too because paras hates him, actually paras is threatened by asim's goodness & potential so he is jealous of him, but other than that almost all like him, he will soon mend his relations with shefali j also

he has made his biggest opposition, sid into his ally, rather a chela

so dont underestimate him

infact the only few threats in his game are- his own overconfidence & mahira

i am not counting VG, because he is just a proxy for devo, and will be out soon, devo lacks the potential to follow on his strategies & understand the game to that level, so devo will not be able to take it forward

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

People are confused between real mastermind and khurafati deemag. ðŸ˜†

PanjabanJatti thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

i wouldnt call him a mastermind but he is the gamer of this season

he is the only one playing game, ofcourse sid, sana & others are also playing but he is the biggest of them right now

he has the most connections in the house right now, nobody hates him except asim, that too because paras hates him, actually paras is threatened by asim's goodness & potential so he is jealous of him, but other than that almost all like him, he will soon mend his relations with shefali j also

he has made his biggest opposition, sid into his ally, rather a chela

so dont underestimate him

infact the only few threats in his game are- his own overconfidence & mahira

i am not counting VG, because he is just a proxy for devo, and will be out soon, devo lacks the potential to follow on his strategies & understand the game to that level, so devo will not be able to take it forward

That is what i am saying he is not a mastermind!Infact no one is with him!No one is his friend!Didnt you see he never has interactions with HM'S. On the other hand VG is in silent making his strategy work as he said in the unseen video where Vishal and Asim were joking around with him!Paras can never be smarter than VG that is an fact🤣

Edited by PanjabanJatti - 4 years ago
PanjabanJatti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

paras is not a mastermind but still a really good game player 

and perfect bigg boss material 

you cant deny that

Indeed he is!He played very dirty games!That was also the reason he was named DOGLA😉

But most of the audience didnt like it!They say he got his ticket to finale with mahira as khairat which is kind of true🤣

PanjabanJatti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Yeh if I am Lady Gaga! ðŸ˜†

🤣EPIC

PanjabanJatti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

People are confused between real mastermind and khurafati deemag. ðŸ˜†

True if you make masterminds you can not at the moment open your cards🤣Just when ppl will begin to underestimate VG he will play his game🤣OMGEE Paras fans ka kya hoga😭

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

True if you make masterminds you can not at the moment open your cards🤣Just when ppl will begin to underestimate VG he will play his game🤣OMGEE Paras fans ka kya hoga😭

Fans ka toh chhodo. Paras ka kya hoga. Khud ko toh God samajhne laga. ðŸ˜†