Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smanisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

plz update next part soon.it is so long.

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi, it's so long time you didn't upload next part of the story. Please continue with the next part. Please, Please

Shona1991 thumbnail

Part 3:

Akshat: "Guddan is it already 7:00 pm now, I think we shud get ready to leave for our outing tonight..tum vaise bhi ghante lagaogi"

Guddan: "Ok jaan.. give me sometime to dress up..u change here, i will change in the other room"

Akshat grabbed hold of her, and pulled her close.

Akshat: "Kyun yahin change karlo mere saamne..doosre room mein jaane ki kya zaroorat hai!"

"Akshat" she hit him playfully.. " Arey surprise hai aapk liye..mujhe ready to hone do!"

She let go of his hold, grabbed her clothes and went to the other room.

Guddan came out clad in a georgette red saree with red shimmer border..she was looking stunningly pretty.

Akshat ka muh khulla khulla hi reh gaya!

Akshat: "Oh my god Guddan.... kehar dha rahi ho is saree mein! Tumhare liye ye saree laite tym mujhe nahin laga tha ki tum isme itni pretty lagogi!"

Guddan: "Achchi lag rahi hai na! Ofcourse mere pati ki choice hai!"

He bent forward and whispered into her ear: "Ab itni achchi lagogi to mujhse aur wait kaise hoga..yahin continue karte hain na..y waste tym going out!"

Guddan chuckled..

She turned him and pushed him over his shoulders to move.

"Chalo chalo ab late ho rahi hai..hum nikalte hain" she spoke.

Guddan: "Oui ma!"

Akshat:"Kya hua?"

Guddan:" Nothing..just tripped over the saree.. I will have to set it right again.. Aap chalo..gaadi nikaalo, main aapko join karti hoon thodi dair mein.."

He pulled open the car door for her.

"Aayiye madam.. Pls aaram se baithiye!"

She closed the car door from inside and they drove off.

Akshat: "Ab bolo kahan jaana hai?"

Guddan: "Paas mein koi dhaaba dekhte hain.."

They drove around 2-3 kms..

Guddan:" Akshat wo dekhiye ek dhaaba wahin chalte hain!

Akshat: "Ok ur highness!"

They went inside the dhaaba

Guddan:" Akshat hum wo udhar wali table lete hain..jahan se hamein koi dekh na paaye!

Akshat: "Kyun? Aisi table pe kyu baithna hai tumhe?"

Guddan: "Bhul gaye Mr Jindal! U hv a deal with me for the entire day!

Akshat:  "Ab yahan pe bhi?"

Guddan: "Ofcourse! Do u mind?"

Akshat: " Ahem..y wud i mind!"

Guddan: "To main wahan table pe jaake baithti hoon aap jaake order de aao!

Akshat: "ok"

Soon they settled on their seats..they sat next to each other on the same side of the table.The waiter delivered the food on their table and left.

Guddan: "Hum ek hi thaali se khaayeinge"

Akshat: "OK!"

They started enjoying the food.

In the mean time Guddan got back in her naughty avatar.

As Akshat continued to eat, she pulled him closer from the collar and buried her mouth and nose in his neck.

She moved her way up, nibbling and pressing gentle kisses along his jawline, his ear.

He let her pleasure him throughout..pretending to be busy in his food.

She moved to his cheeks.. then started biting, licking, kissing and sucking the apples of his cheeks..

Akshat: "Guddan! Kya kar rahi ho tum! Tum khaana kam khaa rahi ho aur mujhe zyaada kha rahi ho!

Guddan: " Ab jo zyaada tasty hoga, usi ko to khaane ka maan karega naa!"

Akshat laughed.

Akshat: Achcha! Waise itna pyaar..saari umar ka kota yahin pura karna hai kya?"

Guddan: "Yehi samajh lijiye!"

She continued her nibbling and kissing.

Her scent her, her touch was maddening him now.

Akshat: " Tum aise karoogi to main control kaise karoonga yaar! Main to yahin shuru ho jaoonga!

And loosing all control..he grabbed her face and crashed his lips against her mouth and started kissing her savagely.

Guddan: "Akshat, I think we should move from here and go to our car"

They got into the car.

Akshat: "Guddan back seat pe chalein"

Guddan: "Akshat yahan nahin..yahan sab dekhenge to achcha nahin lagega. lets go to ur final destination..Bhulla Lake"

Akshat: "As you say"

They reached the lake side. Guddan instructed him to park the car in a secluded area so that nobody could see them.

Akshat: "Lo pahunch gaye ab..shuru karein! Lets move to back seat"

Guddan: Itni bhi Kya jaldi hai Jindal Sahab..... saying she started kissing Akshat......

And after multiple kissing sessions in the car..over the car.. they finally moved to the lake..

She pulled him slowly inside the water..soon they both had a major portion of their bodies immersed in the water.

They adjusted to a side where the depth of the floor of the lake was less.

Her red saree stuck to her body..her accentuated curves where extremely alluring for him.

He pulled down the pallu of her saree slowly..

began kissing her neck..his lips roamed over his smooth skin. 

She softly purred and he continued planting small love-bites on her collarbone.He ran his hands up her back and undid her blouse ; she arched her back, her breath hitched.

He threw the blouse on one side. 

She cradled  his head to her as he took her breast into his mouth.

His tongue flicked back and forth across each nipple.

She could feel his bulge rising on her thighs. She unbuttoned his pants.. 

he kissed and sucked her slender waist..

then ran his hand down her stomach and undid her saree and petticoat.

He helped her wrap her legs around his waist..

and then they immersed into each other..

After some moments of heightened pleasure, she whispered into his ear..

"Akshat u see that waterfall? take me to the top of the cliff from where it runs down..I wanna do it with u on the top..on the top of this world.."

"And take the saree along" she continued.

He carefully picked her up in his arms and obeyed her command.

On reaching the spot, she laid a part of the saree on the ground.. rested her body on top of it..

He got on top of her, and then he pulled up the other side of the saree to cover his back with it.

Both their naked bodies were now engulfed in her lovely red saree..

and they united once more..

They both were lying on their backs, staring at the starry night sky.

Guddan: "Akshat they say once u die u become a star.."

Akshat: "Hmm.."

Guddan: "u know if u were to  become a star u wud be that bada wala star on that side..because u r lambu" (lambu means tall)

Akshat: " Achcha madam..main lambu! To tum kaunsa wala star hogi..wo Jo jyada he shine kr Raha he wo star??

Guddan:"Akshat"

They both laughed and joked for sometime.

Guddan: "Akshat ek baat poochoon?"

Akshat:"Hmm"

Guddan: "Will you always love me this much?"

Akshat: "ofcourse isme poochne ki kya baat hai"

Guddan: "Mere marne ke baad bhi?"

He turned to her side.

Akshat: "Guddan kya baat hai..tum aisi baatein kyun kar rahi ho aaj?"

Guddan: "Kuch nahi..Bas aise hi poocha" 

Guddan: " To phir sun lo jawab bhi. No. I will go and marry Antra.. I tell you she is soo hot!"

Guddan: "Akshat!" 

She punched him lovingly.

He pulled her into a hug.

"Yes my dear wifey I will always love you..my entire lifetime. Infact in all my lives" he said, kissing her on her head and tightening the hug.......

**End of Part 3***

Shona1991 thumbnail

Part 4:

Akshat opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the hotel room bed. 

His body was aching severely, so was his head. He dint even have the energy to get up and check the time.

Something inside him pushed him to run his hands over the left side of his bed. There was nothing there, ofcourse.

"Guddan" he spoke, he was expecting her to be next to him.

And then he realised wat he trying to do.

"Guddan is dead Akshat..what are you doing"

"Par wo to kal thi na mer saath" he thought.. 

He even remembered coming back to the hotel room with her in the night, and then them sleeping together..

His mind was giving him conflicting thoughts at the same time.

He somehow gathered courage, pulled himself up and rested his back on the cushion.

He picked up his phone lying on the side table to check the date and time. It was just 2nd day of his stay, the time was 11:00 am. He had left for Rishikesh yesterday evening @4:00 pm.

So it had just been a night that had passed. Logic told him that he had been dreaming.

"But aise kaise ho sakta hai.."

The whole thing had felt so real. He still felt he was in a different sphere altogether, in that space he shared with Guddan all this time. 

His head pained further, he felt drugged.

He replayed the memory of the time he just spent with Guddan, in the dream, if that was d case.

Their non-stop love-making..d dhaba..the lake..the cliff..the saree..

"She was with me..she was with me i know"

"But how come I forgot totally that she was dead already, n never even questioned her?!"

"It was a dream Akshat" he told himself.

He thought again...trying to assess everything very carefully.

He noticed there were moments he did feel she wasnt there with him, and that she might be a ghost infact..

Like all those conversations about making up for the lost yrs or the rest of the life..about becoming a star after dying..about him loving her after her death..

Then she avoided being seen with him- she dint come down with him and made an excuse of tripping over d saree.. she took a seat in the dhaba where they could not be seen by others..then she took him to a secluded area..

Maybe he had actually just spent time with a ghost and she forced him to forget that she was dead.

Or maybe while dreaming his sub-conscience always knew she wasnt alive, and so this was its way of denying her presence..it was giving him hints throughout, to question her presence..and so he had the lingering feeling time and again in the dream that he was infact spending time with a ghost.

Or maybe there was no ghost at all, maybe she was actually alive and he was forgetting or misunderstanding something..n there was more to it..

It was all so confusing. He pulled up his phone again to check the date again.

"Dream.." he told himself.."But.."

Akshat called up the hotel staff. He was the same guy who had come to his room last night.

Akshat: "Suno, kal raat ko tum mujhe chod ke gaye the yahan pe..uske baad koi aaya kya yahan? Ya main kahin gaya yahan se?"

Hotel Staff:  "No saab. Kal aap wo darr rahe the na.. So I took special attention of you. You have been in your room all night. And nobody came in as far as I know. I think u locked the room from inside.

Hope you slept well and are feeling better now"

Akshat: "Hmm..thanks. You can go now..and yes pls get me a lemon drink, my head is aching very badly"

Hotel Staff: "Yes sir, i will get you."

"You have been here all the night Akshat. It was a dream for sure." he reassured himself.

He picked up his phone to check his mails and messages.

He noticed he had received a message from Mr. Sinha, the land owner who was gonna fix the land deal with him today.

It read:

"I tried to call you in the morning Akshat, but it looks like you are still taking rest. This is just to inform you that for some reason our meeting will be delayed. I will meet you at 7:00 pm in the evening instead of 1:00 PM in the afternoon as planned. Hope its ok."

"Ok Sir..we will meet in my hotel only then at 7:00 in the evening" he replied to the message.

Akshat got up from his bed and went to the washroom.

While washing his face, he remembered the red saree he had mistaken for the curtain last night. He realised it was the same saree that Guddan was wearing in the dream, the same saree he had gifted to Guddan on her first bday after marriage..

"Was there a ghost actually in the room yesterday night?" he thought.

He remembered how he was unable to sleep and then infact Guddan had made him sleep..

"But maybe Guddan making me sleep was a part of the dream too.. and I saw this saree in the dream bcos our dreams tend to incorporate dose lil happenings/memories of the day in them.."

He drank the glass of lemonade sent for him.

He took a bath and then dressed himself up.

He went down to the hotel reception, he wanted to book his room for another day, bcos his stay was gonna be extended.

And then he overheard some tourists inquiring at the reception..

"Madam ye Bhulla lake kaisi jagah hai? Yahan jaana chahiye?"]

Bhulla lake..it clicked in Akshat's head. That place he went with Guddan in the dream. He also remembered him seeing a sign-board of the place on his way to the hotel. But maybe that's why he saw that place in his dream..bcos he had seen a sign board of that place earlier during the day..

"No sir..Bhulla lake is not a safe place..u shoudnt go there" the receptionist replied to the tourists.

Akshat felt like inquiring further.

"Madam" he asked the receptionist.

"U were telling those people that Bhulla lake isnt a safe place.. y is it so?" he continued

Receptionist: " Sir, they say that place is haunted. Also there are a lot of alligators in that lake..its dangerous to go there."

"Ok" he replied.

He was shocked to know this. 

He needed to go there. Now. Maybe that place could give him all the answers.

He quickly went back to his room, took his car keys, rushed out of the hotel, got into his car, and drove off.

He parked his car outside Bhulla lake. 

There was nobody to be seen in the place.

He went close to the lake side, he could find no clue around.

"Guddan!" he shouted. 

His voice echoed, but nobody responded.

He looked around.. the sight was beautiful. He noticed the waterfall gushing down and then the cliff they had went up to.

He decided to go up there.

On reaching the place, he looked around very carefully.

"Guddan" he shouted continuously, and yet again, there was no response.

And then he noticed a possible hint.

He saw a soiled red-colored piece of cloth flying in the air, it was stuck to a small pole located near the edge of the cliff.

He moved closer. He noticed the embellishment on the sides of the cloth. 

It was a part of Guddan's saree, the red saree in the dream..the one he had gifted her.

He was stunned for a few seconds.Tears filled his eyes in no time. 

He took the piece of cloth off the pole and crashed down on the ground. 

He crushed the cloth in his arms, hugged it, and cried his heart out.

"Guddan! " he shouted the loudest this time.

And then he noticed a very familiar piece of jewellery lying on the ground.......

****End Of Part 4****

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing updates

Love it

Cont soon

Ks_321 thumbnail

After a long time it's awesome.....do u hv a Wattpad account... update next part soon

kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's awesome, and getting very intresting. 

Update next part soon... 

ALMOST100 thumbnail

Awesome, continue writing also your wattpad stories please.

Shona1991 thumbnail

Hey....

Thanks 😘

Sorry don't have Wattpad account.....

Actually I completely lost the interest for this show.....so recently watch the movie from which the story is inspired so thought to continue the remaining part.....

Will update last part today or may be tomorrow then bye bye to Guddan forum.....

Waise updating my story after 6long months🤣

Ks_321 thumbnail

Actually I say a profile with same name in Wattpad so that's why I asked you