‘Beyhadh 2’ Shivin Narang shoots for 15 hours in water

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Actor Shivin Narang has recently shot a fight sequence in the water for the upcoming episode of “Beyhadh 2”, and he had to remain in water for over 15 hours for that shot.

“For the sequence, I stayed in water for more than 15 hours. Earlier in my career, I have done a lot of fight scenes but for the very first time I was doing a fight scene in water and all I can say is that it’s very different. The cold water was falling from above constantly and it was difficul to maintain balance of the body as our body movement becomes slow,” Shivin said.

Link: https://www.bhaskarlive.in/beyhadh-2-shivin-narang-shoots-for-15-hours-in-water/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Ooo, if this is a new fight then this explains Rudra standing in rains and Maya coming with the umbrella? Firse pitwane wali hai kya pati ko🥺😒🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ooo, if this is a new fight then this explains Rudra standing in rains and Maya coming with the umbrella? Firse pitwane wali hai kya pati ko🥺😒🤣

Pati hone se pehle hi itna pitwa raha hai to bad mai kya karegasmiley37 Bechara😆

I'm eagerly waiting for that scene, they were looking so so

Thanks for sharing.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Damn. This guy is working super hard. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Pati hone se pehle hi itna pitwa raha hai to bad mai kya karega🤣 Bechara😆

I'm eagerly waiting for that scene, they were looking so so

Thanks for sharing.

Endurance test le rai hai😆 

I hope kuch reward bhi kare apne "khatron ke khiladi" ko 

They looked really intense in the scene

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Damn. This guy is working super hard. 

Yes! This cast is really doing hard work. Hope audiences appreciate and support. 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Endurance test le rai hai😆 

I hope kuch reward bhi kare apne "khatron ke khiladi" ko 

They looked really intense in the scene

Reward to woh khud hai☺️

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shivin is really hardworking ... Beyhadh was his best choice

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow. I can totally see his hardwork and improvement in every new scene. He is learning so much and giving his all in the show. The growth curve from ep 1 to ep 10 is so amazing. 

I am waiting for that under the rain scene of maya and Rudra since the very start. They showed it in last week's promo too. Hope we will get in the coming week. Maya Rudra are fire 🔥 🔥 and Shivin is handling himself pretty well in front of Jen. Hope this show turns out to be an amazing step for his career. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Wow. I can totally see his hardwork and improvement in every new scene. He is learning so much and giving his all in the show. The growth curve from ep 1 to ep 10 is so amazing. 

I am waiting for that under the rain scene of maya and Rudra since the very start. They showed it in last week's promo too. Hope we will get in the coming week. Maya Rudra are fire 🔥 🔥 and Shivin is handling himself pretty well in front of Jen. Hope this show turns out to be an amazing step for his career. 

Yes. Credit where it's due. Jen is a benchmark in the industry and Shivin has shown tremendous effort to match up to her in the scenes. I am so excited for their upcoming scenes. They are a fire. ☺️