Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

But what is she going to do? 

And how are things to fall in place, because Daadi is in hospital, so how come they party.

If they party, when does Rishi slit his wrist, becuase if he does khoon bhara arm before the party, Rudra in no shape or form will party and if he wore the same jacket as today's in the scene.

Chal kya raha hai?

First come downπŸ˜†

The precap was for the whole week & the time passes soon in this show, so everything will be go smoothly.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

And how are things to fall in place, because Daadi is in hospital, so how come they party.

If they party, when does Rishi slit his wrist, becuase if he does khoon bhara arm before the party, Rudra in no shape or form will party and if he wore the same jacket as today's in the scene.

Chal kya raha hai?

I think wrist slitting would not be before next Friday πŸ˜†

Writers love cliffhangers πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

First come downπŸ˜†

The precap was for the whole week & the time passes soon in this show, so everything will be go smoothly.

Neeche kahaan jaau?🀣

I know it's of the whole week, but timelines don't match and I don't want CVs showing that Rudra attends the party when either of his family member is sick, especially Rishi

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazu695

We need gif of the fall scene from yesterday & today's hugg β˜ΊοΈ

I loved the way she was looking at him like a baby while he extended his hand towards her I literally could feel maya today for the first time & the way Rudra was being so polite & caring it was β€οΈ

She needs more pampering from him she's such a delicate baby 😚

That scene was beautiful. Rudra was confused & she was finding solace in that hug.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Chal kya raha hai?

It's  promo for entire week not one day so I think they can accommodate everything. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Neeche kahaan jaau?🀣

I know it's of the whole week, but timelines don't match and I don't want CVs showing that Rudra attends the party when either of his family member is sick, especially Rishi

Table ke niche? 🀣

Woh Maya ki place hai πŸ˜†

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wahh 😍😍 Finally a Mayra AT πŸ₯³.

Today's episode was awesome πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Rudra Bechara ko Driver bana daala πŸ€£

Their scenes were Soo intense . I am glad this time Maya didn't band bajaoing of Rudra after hug πŸ€£. Balki car leke chor ne jaraha tha Rudra ji 😌😌 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I think wrist slitting would not be before next Friday πŸ˜†

Writers love cliffhangers πŸ˜†

But the jacket?πŸ€ͺ

Sorry for bringing Rishi here, but damn that guy can act! πŸ‘I got psycho stalker vibes from the scene!

Sorry, ab se no Rishi unless its regarding MayRa, promise!πŸ™ˆπŸ€­

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Guys, I just loved the entire car sequence ❀️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Table ke niche? 🀣

Woh Maya ki place hai πŸ˜†

Then toh bilkul nahi, warna she'll kill me with her death glares like she likes killing Ananya🀣