Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheM5393

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_zVFOhQ8K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I think now only they are nearing that deewali topic promo... hope u guys remember that one. Where preeta comes to LM becoz of mahira's sprain. 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I think now only they are nearing that deewali topic promo... hope u guys remember that one. Where preeta comes to LM becoz of mahira's sprain. 

But I think that greha-pravesh already happened. In fact I believe that promo and that Grehapravesh was solely shown by the makers at that point so that they could postpone Preeta's actual entry inside Luthra House as far away as possible. 

But I think that greha-pravesh already happened. In fact I believe that promo and that Grehapravesh was solely shown by the makers at that point so that they could postpone Preeta's actual entry inside Luthra House as far away as possible. 

Yea. That graha privesh happened that day and now we might have her actual entry to LM as their bahu bcoz of karan's so called "confession". But its still going to be our assumption only. We can only be sure of it by next week. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Yea. That graha privesh happened that day and now we might have her actual entry to LM as their bahu bcoz of karan's so called "confession". But its still going to be our assumption only. We can only be sure of it by next week. 

What confession? Karan has already told 'Pretam' aka Preeta that he deeply cared about her, I don't believe there is going to be anymore confessions. Where did you get the thought from that Karan is going to be the reason for Preeta to enter the Luthra house? Did an article come out saying so?

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But u really think she would jitaofy her haq?she will keep crying and karan would keep her hurting.i just want misunderstandings to get clear atleast b/w preeta-,karan.missing their cute nok jhok,trust nd respect for each other.i messaged anil Nagpal and kavita Nagpal(writers).hope they will see it( which i doubt as well)

What confession? Karan has already told 'Pretam' aka Preeta that he deeply cared about her, I don't believe there is going to be anymore confessions. Where did you get the thought from that Karan is going to be the reason for Preeta to enter the Luthra house? Did an article come out saying so?

Im only guessing.. That confession to lreetam can be a reason for preeta having a soft corner for karan. But with today's episode and precap, i don't think that can be a reason now.

The way Preeta reacted to Mahira in today's epi was nice. With sherlyn gone for her real wedding..  we might have more of this mahira scenes now. Btw, yesterday prithvi was driving car in search of preeta right, kahan ataki hogi uska ghaadi ab? 🤔😜

Originally posted by: manya17699

But u really think she would jitaofy her haq?she will keep crying and karan would keep her hurting.i just want misunderstandings to get clear atleast b/w preeta-,karan.missing their cute nok jhok,trust nd respect for each other.i messaged anil Nagpal and kavita Nagpal(writers).hope they will see it( which i doubt as well)

I do miss their old nokh-jhoks. But ab they have become more matured. I mean like now they are married, before they were single. So there must be some obvious maturity levels for the characters right. But yea Karan has become more complicated character now.

According to the diwali promo preeta will fight for her haq that's what they said. Seeing the episodes right now, each day they are giving us different ideas of what can happen. 

Rishab is asking karan in today's epi what u really want. he asks Karan if he wants Preeta to tell the world that Karan is her husband. And till yesterday it was shown that Karan doesn't want to get engaged and wants preeta to stop it. And in tomorrow's precap they are showing karan wants the sagaayi to happen. What would have caused Karan do this twist at the end moment? 

TheM5393 thumbnail

I do miss their old nokh-jhoks. But ab they have become more matured. I mean like now they are married, before they were single. So there must be some obvious maturity levels for the characters right. But yea Karan has become more complicated character now.

According to the diwali promo preeta will fight for her haq that's what they said. Seeing the episodes right now, each day they are giving us different ideas of what can happen. 

Rishab is asking karan in today's epi what u really want. he asks Karan if he wants Preeta to tell the world that Karan is her husband. And till yesterday it was shown that Karan doesn't want to get engaged and wants preeta to stop it. And in tomorrow's precap they are showing karan wants the sagaayi to happen. What would have caused Karan do this twist at the end moment? 

Karan is an ulti khopdi wala insaan, I mean he has always been so, nothing new. As Rishabh has said Karan wants Preeta to break his engagement with Mahira and claim in front of the world that she is his wife, but as we all know Preeta is no mood to do anything like that. Plus, now that Shrishti has kidnapped Mahira, when Mahira is going to come out and blame Preeta and Shrishti for the whole ordeal, it is only going to add to the nonsense in the environment. 

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey since 2017, sherlyn nd prithvi has never been exposed? I watched few old episodes today nd i am shocked that karan-preeta's plan to expose the duo has always been flopped🤣🤣.viewers think that now their truth would cum out but taddaa we are either shown an imagination or they somehow never get caught.wish sherlyn has a change of heart nd turn positive (i know uske chances negligible hai but still)