Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can it happen?

Kaira wil be killed by Vedika and Akshat (Karthik would die saving Naira) and they both would be reborn! Or Mohsin would play Kairav post leap?

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

(I think that coz they said leap it means they are making momo kairav probably... ))

OR

or they will show us that kairas baby girl is alive and that nurse sold it so they could show us shivangi staying in a completely different setting...meeting kairav her older brother(but after a long time..)...after her parents lived a long full life having died...but i dont expect this much thought at all...because they have not written anything properly post this leap...

Reincarnation could also be it, yuck no man...chi

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

(I think that coz they said leap it means they are making momo kairav probably... ))

OR

or they will show us that kairas baby girl is alive and that nurse sold it so they could show us shivangi staying in a completely different setting...meeting kairav her older brother(but after a long time..)...after her parents lived a long full life having died...but i dont expect this much thought at all...because they have not written anything properly post this leap...

I wouldn’t mind seeing kaira finding their daughter now...it would be better than these makers shoving vedika down our throats...all of us are choking with this vedika track now...😡...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

OR

ur expressions are so funny..read ur previous post too..u people have a very big heart. Still watching the show. Between kya promo,vedika deal?