Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Here comes the interesting part.. what I didn't like - rest of the episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Kuhu put forth a demand. It was up to Mishti whether to accept it or not. Kuhu didn't put a knife on her neck. She expressed her fear of losing out on time and since this is her true dream wedding she didn't want anything to go wrong. She even went down to tell everyone about it herself but couldn't. Did anyone understand why she couldn't? Because she doesn't want to create unnecessary drama. She was ready to go down second but then Mishti had to become mahaan so she accepted to go second. Kuhu was genuinely happy and appreciative of what Mishti did. She even turned around with a thankful expression which went unnoticed. The emotional outburst in the balcony seemed stupid to me πŸ˜• 

What's with BP and BM looking at their watches since 11:05 πŸ€” Would they have been happy and doing the rituals if Mishti Abir were first and not look at the time? If you are so partial accept it! Don't say that both daughters are equal to you  So if Kunal and Kuhu were to come second then they would just have had 5 minutes? And you knew it before BM and BP? You were okay with KuKu shaadi being cut off, postponed, canceled, whatever but Mishti Abir ki shaadi honi chahiye.. hypocrisy at peaks πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And sorry to say but the whole bus idea was really funny. If they could use a bus top as a mandap then why not arrange a mandap right next to the one at home in more than 25 minutes with help and before time😳πŸ€ͺ

I literally laughed hard at how everyone were throwing flowers from bottom πŸ€£πŸ€£

Gosh I have so much to crib on but probably not allowed to in this AT so I'll keep my mouth shut πŸ˜†

I have no complains with the song they used on KuKu or the rushed up rituals. It looked really good and both Ritvik and Kaveri rocked the outfits! 

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

That's a lovely description. 

Thanks! Haven't seen you around before.. I'm Nami and I recently joined this amazing AT. 

@lopli did I have to take permission? Sorry I just hopped in πŸ˜³ Hope I don't get reprimanded 

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

It's been just a year and you are talking about Ritvik leaving πŸ˜† His character is indeed layered with some qualities staying strong inspite of all the layers. The base or I'd say foundation to his character is love for family and that has never been compromised since the beginning of the show. Kuhu wasn't part of "his" family initially hence the rude remarks. As someone here said now that Kuhu has proved herself to become a perfect Rajvansh bahu Kunal wants to have her in his life. She is important to his family hence important to him - he said that many times. Tangent πŸ˜†

Anyways what I'm trying to say is this character is a very good one to show variations as an actor and with such a big production house and an experienced star cast I'm sure Ritvik would want to stay unless they butcher his character to someone who just stays in the background and watches kitchen politicsπŸ€”

LOLπŸ˜† Is there anything left to understand that what's hold in the up coming epusodes or track ??? πŸ˜† Up coming episodes revolved with only boss Meenu, potential vamp Kuhu and super naari Mishti πŸ˜† Shaheer will be only use as Mishti's supporter and romantic scenes!

Kunal toh bas whole room me "Mahela Mandal ke Drame" ke bech khada rahega chup chap, ab iss show me uska aur koyi kaam nahi hai. makers toh Kunal ko ab office bhejna bhi chod dia hai πŸ˜†

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi246

LOLπŸ˜† Is there anything left to understand that what's hold in the up coming epusodes or track ??? πŸ˜† Up coming episodes revolved with only boss Meenu, potential vamp Kuhu and super naari Mishti πŸ˜† Shaheer will be only use as Mishti's supporter and romantic scenes!

Kunal toh bas whole room me "Mahela Mandal ke Drame" me khada rahega chup chap, ab iss show me uska aur koyi kaam nahi hai. makers toh Kunal ko ab office bhejna bhi chod dia hai πŸ˜†

Yaar aise mat bolo πŸ˜† Dekh ke aisa hi lag raha hai but I want to give the makers one chance - after all they've given us characters like Kunal and Kuhu and a beautiful journey post leap. I was so pissed off since Kuhu turning negative promo and even with yesterday's episode that I wanted to give up but after reading everyone's analyses here and looking at the way the makers are not making Kuhu bad at once but building up towards it there is some hope. 

Edited by nami2811 - 4 years ago
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nami2811

Thanks! Haven't seen you around before.. I'm Nami and I recently joined this amazing AT. 

@lopli did I have to take permission? Sorry I just hopped in πŸ˜³ Hope I don't get reprimanded 

Hello Nami, welcome to the AT, no you dont need permission. Everyone is welcome here πŸ˜Š!

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trp is stuck at 2.3 πŸ˜†

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Trp is stuck at 2.3 πŸ˜†

Haye ree!!! πŸ˜†

Show ko "Kushti ka Akhara" banane ke baat bhi only .1 increased πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think I'll get tired of saying this anytime soon but I love this AT and all you people. I never knew an ITV show and its characters could be analysed before all you people came in. There used to be only one way of looking at the show and now there isn't , atleast for me. 

I loved and agree with all of what y'all said in the few hours I went missing thinking ki aaj to zyada log episode nahi dekhenge. Turns out I was wrong. @Sam, thanks for reading my rant on the forum and appreciating it. I didn't make it KuKu centric because of other people on the forum . I loved Kuhu's gratefulness waali smile to Mishti and the small cutesy moments between the two but BP and BM looking at their watches ruined it for me. And Kunal ne Kuhu ko dupatta pakda ke sone pe suhaaga kar diya. 

Welcome to AT, Nikkie! I had seen your posts when I first became active on this forum and I was like koi to KuKu shipper hai yahaan. And then came Ria with this AT which I am so grateful for because I found all the others.πŸ€—

thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am probably the only one who doesnt watch much episodes or clips but keeps posting . I am travelling.  Should be able to properly catch up next week 

Meanwhile, I continue to be sympathetic to jasmeet.  How would the fandom feel if jasmeet chose to travel to London had NishMish happened? Would we all still he damning her off to London ? Like Sam said, this show always gives some characters an act that makes the leads easily likeable. I am still commenting about the fact that jasmeet came and reminded kuhu that mishti is getting married first.  Well let's just say this that Jasmeet's life experience shows that mishti will eat up the 30 minutes galati se and KuKu being the people they are, won't get married on the rooftop of a bus. 

Like many of you said, why does Mishti give Kuhu what she wants with one hand and takes with another? I wish she hadn't agreed to the same mandap wedding at all and asked the bade to make alternate arrangements. I wish she said I'll be kuhu's wedding planner as her jethani... 

As for kunal walking off from the wedding, again, I totally see this happening in the big picture of the story.  Kunal will ALWAYS do this. He has been conditioned to time and again prove that he is worthy of being Nanko. β­οΈ . I love this raja beta. I have always loved men who are first their family's and then their wife's (I am married to one and I do know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of that 2nd hand treatment.  )

I actually wish the 2 people who do go to London are KuKu. Everyone can live in peace.  Mishti can find someone else to build her mahanta castles on.  

thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When the show started I had made these posts.  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5091969?pn=4&pc=150315961

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5083197

I still strongly believe the issues shown at the start of the show are valid. Maheshwaris have made a right dog's dinner out of parenting the girls