Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

did anyone notice today how Kunal sat in the middle seat of the car just to sit close to Kuhu? That little detail really tickled me pink 

This made me smile! 

I mean, it's sad how we are holding on to small small details but it still made smile because hum itne se hi khush hone padega ab to.

Koeli thumbnail

Kindly keep your conversations limited to KuKu since this is a Jodi AT. Misti is not a part of this AT so please kindly stop discussing her when she is not relevant to this AT. Follow IF COC all times.

Thanks

IF DT

thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So I had no intention of watching the episode until later and was happily combing through the thread and then somewhere along the pages I had to stop and go watch! These people want kunal to take a break from work! kamkaji chokro! That is a serious u-turn in characterization if it happens. And who will will do the role that Kunal does???🀣 OMG!! I cant get over the kunal-kuhu-parul trio. I am loving these more sophisticated chaals of bigben😈. Atleast there is some fun in them. We all know what the end game is... atleast make the journey some fun and allow for character growth. 

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

Sorry for all the negativity but I absolutely love fictional couples who have deep discussions about their relationship and their feelings for each other. 

Add me to the queue of folks who love couples who talk! This couple is sadly not the kinds. I think they will be more the "actions speak louder than words" types. Does it hit my fictional couples spot - no... do I still love KuKu - yes! 

Like @Sam said, the car scene clarifies so much. Kuhu is not at a place where she can open up to Kunal yet. Kunal thinks that just because he has fixed his behaviour everything else is already in its place. He does not realise how much he displaced by his own rejection of Kuhu and her love. 

@snow - you are the girl after my own heart. You echo my thoughts! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

One thing I'm struggling to understand is what may be going through Kunal's mind right now. He seems pretty content with the way his relationship with Kuhu is going; they're taking it easy, getting more comfortable with each other. 

He's almost rewarding Kuhu for the happiness she spread in the RV home and her impact on his life and relationships but, as you said, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to the darker side of Kuhu's mind. 

But what other expectations does he have? I agree with you all, Kunal's his personal struggles still need to be given attention to. Whether that be his relationship with BB or Parul or is slight insecurities with his brother. 

I view KuKu marriage as a very traditional arranged marriage. The one that Kunal and Kuhu had signed up for all their years growing up. Kunal specifically assumes that so long as he does his role, everyone else will do theirs and everything will progress in harmony. He wants to give utmost importance to Kuhu now and ofcourse bhai ka lakshman to he has always been. Going back to work on Day 1 of his wedded life being a classic sign! 

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Do share these imaginations please. Can we make a headcanon thread where we all just bounce ideas?? But I don't know if we'll need such a thread in the future if the KuKu story doesn't develop any further. 

I so want Kunal's character to develop further. They didn't even give it much importance when Kunal called her Maasi today. He hasn't called her Maasi or maa or anything actually since the truth reveal episode. He has been super cautious till now and when he finally decides to say something, the makers don't even focus on it. Thoda footage to do bechaare ko.

I thought the way he asked Parul to sit (parotting his dear bhai!) y'day was very endearing! 

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Totally with you on the other questions. Abir is like that cool kid who makes fun of padakus, and as a padaku myself, I take serious offense to that. Plus, like you said, Abir especially is in no place to judge Kunal when the entire family lives off his work which allows Abir to maintain his "cool," boho-chic lifestyle. 

My pet peeve. I hate that they make fun of a sensible mature woman - Ms Patel! I loved how kunal was like, stop giving me gyan on my work life balance🀬

@all_the_head_canon_writers - waiting eagerly for the stories to roll out. KuKu have so much masala to build stories upon

Edited by thedramaqueen - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The episode was disastrous. It had nothing likeable. Kuhu being manipulated  I think it's high time she should start using her brains and not let Jas or Meenu brainwash her. Kuhu please don't mistreat Maasi or even bother about your sister.. just focus on the family and your husband - ignore the new person πŸ˜’

Kunal shouldn't leave work. I mean this guy lives off of it πŸ˜† Am I the only one who found Mishti and Kunal's bond cool? They have eased out so much and now gel well. Only if Kunal just checked on Kuhu regarding her dislike towards Mishti. It surprises me no one, no one talked about the divorce day blaming. It was so evident Kuhu dislikes Mishti but nobody talked to her about it. 

Edited by nami2811 - 4 years ago
thedramaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

The episode was disastrous. It had nothing likeable. Kuhu being manipulated  I think it's high time she should start using her brains and not let Jas or Meenu brainwash her. Kuhu please don't mistreat Maasi or even bother about your sister.. just focus on the family and your husband - ignore the new person πŸ˜’

Kunal shouldn't leave work. I mean this guy lives off of it πŸ˜† Am I the only one who found Mishti and Kunal's bond cool? They have eased out so much and now gel well. Only if Kunal just checked on Kuhu regarding her dislike towards Mishti. It surprises me no one, no one talked about the divorce day blaming. It was so evident Kuhu dislikes Mishti but nobody talked to her about it. 

@Red I think I am in minority - I liked the episode. It had very minimal Camera jiggery pokery and Bigben is playing her cards very cleverly now😈. Like I said before, atleast its not some lame saazish of hers. I am guessing the photoframe breaking will play out in the next few weeks. 

@Blue - yeah i too find it developing quite well. I would fully expect Kunal and Mishti to get at peace with each other because like kunal said, he has stepped out of the equation and chosen mishti for bhai and Mishti is eager to play sweet bhabhi now. 

@purple - hashtag story of kuhu's life? πŸ˜’

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thedramaqueen

@Red I think I am in minority - I liked the episode. It had very minimal Camera jiggery pokery and Bigben is playing her cards very cleverly now😈. Like I said before, atleast its not some lame saazish of hers. I am guessing the photoframe breaking will play out in the next few weeks. 

@Blue - yeah i too find it developing quite well. I would fully expect Kunal and Mishti to get at peace with each other because like kunal said, he has stepped out of the equation and chosen mishti for bhai and Mishti is eager to play sweet bhabhi now. 

You liked the episode? What did you like? I wanna hear something positive coz it's so depressing to watch 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thedramaqueen

@bold - True!! I was really glad that didn't happen either. It irritates the hell out of me.

Also, I really like the Kunal-Parul thing being endearing. That was really sweet but I find it annoying that they haven't focussed on the Maa thing yet.

thedramaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

You liked the episode? What did you like? I wanna hear something positive coz it's so depressing to watch 

The way Bigben has organised all the chess pieces... She threw Kunal into work and now when he has no other pehchaan, she is using everyone to pull him out of this very comfort zone. 

Question: were they implying Kuhu cant ride a bike? they showed her riding a bike in week 1 of the show. 

One has to watch this week's episodes as a different show altogether. In some ways a better show even

Edited by thedramaqueen - 4 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My headcanon: I literally cut and stretch scenes. πŸ˜†

There were conversations that happened during the mishbir haldi.

During the parul-kuhu scene, Kuhu thanks parul for looking put for her and thats when she first calls her maa. Parul, taken aback, gives a teary-eyed smile and pats her cheek.

Coming on to the episode

I actually watched the epi. I think the pills drama is stupid and forced. Breaking the haar in fit of rage is kuhu thing. But pills, I feel, is just the writers trying to push the drama. I just can't see her doing something to Kunal or Abir. It doesn't make sense to me other than to create a scene where FL with a halo will rise to destroy the evil in the house.

Also, I find the relationship between Kunal and Mishti forced. I don't understand why because we have Kubir we need Mishnal. From kunal's side, I see that he's accepted his brothers wife who he initially hated for his brothers happiness. He makes an effort and wants to have a nice cordial relationship with her. Sorry, but that's all I see. 

Kunal sitting close to kuhu in the car was β˜ΊοΈ. 

I think we all had an inkling that Kuhu was going to reach a point of proper self destruction. It's just a matter of time when someone (kunal, abir or parul) will call her out for it. The sad thing is, I don't see kuhu actually admiting anything to anyone. She'll feel guilty but she won't say anything so we'll be back to square one.

Kunal ka reaction is something I have to watch.

thedramaqueen thumbnail

My guess is that in trying to drive the maheshwari girls out of her house, bigben will end up driving the RV boy(s?) to maheshwari house itself. Isnt that fun? β­οΈ