Diana Khan to Bid Adieu to the show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

It is final.... Makers have decided to kill Shayra πŸ’”...... Only positive character in the show will die with her unborn baby (Sick)..... I wish her all the luck in life... She will get a better team to work with.... Nepotism has ruined many lives.... I hope this is not true for her for she is a very positive and a nice human being.....She brought the grace and innocence in Shayra......There is day and night difference between her onscreen and offscreen persona...... To be Diana and acting like Shayra is commendable..... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-o-3phy9U/?igshid=qo0mumhfwm8m

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago

Priya 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Dil tod diya yar in logo neπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Merko Diana wapas chahiye show me πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Shayra aur Azaan ko alag mat karo πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™ 😠😠😠😠 Samiksha aur Prateek ne bahut galat kiya hai diana ke Sath, uske samne to acha banti hai aur peeth pichhe apne 'dost' se aise kam karwati hai 😠😠😠😠 ghatiya bhi chota shabd hai is jaise logo ke liye 

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago
When diana replied her fans that she is not leaving this show than why people are beliving this news? Even this news are not sure about Shayra's character lol.And you people allready imagine this that she will die with her unbron baby.Mean now you people are beliving on such as article more than our Diana?

now we can get azaan and noor <3

I am holding onto the smallest fragment of hope, Diana is on leave for weeks, maybe they are testing for TRP, no matter what we will get Shazaan because this is how it should be, Shaira is pregnant, scenes they are showing in episodes, If they had to go for Noor and Azaan they would not make Azaan treat Noor like something he can pick and throw. Azaan compared Noor with Adil, at least he believes that Shaira loves Adil, he is just marrying Noor to get back at Shaira.  Only a woman without any sense of self worth will marry Azaan, he is good husband for Shaira only. 

Originally posted by NoraSM

I am holding onto the smallest fragment of hope, Diana is on leave for weeks, maybe they are testing for TRP, no matter what we will get Shazaan because this is how it should be, Shaira is pregnant, scenes they are showing in episodes, If they had to go for Noor and Azaan they would not make Azaan treat Noor like something he can pick and throw. Azaan compared Noor with Adil, at least he believes that Shaira loves Adil, he is just marrying Noor to get back at Shaira.  Only a woman without any sense of self worth will marry Azaan, he is good husband for Shaira only. 

Nahi yar Nora 😭😭😭😭😭 Dekho na Samiksha fans kitne khush hai ki ab samiksha ko Arjit ke Sath chumma chati karne ka mauka milega, halaki wo log Samiksha ko kisi ke Sath bhi dekh kar khush ho jate hai, Prateek de sakta tha koi aur ladka lekin madam ko Arjit chahiye, iske chakkar me Shazaan ko barbad kar diya in logo ne

Originally posted by ExpectoPatronu

Nahi yar Nora 😭😭😭😭😭 Dekho na Samiksha fans kitne khush hai ki ab samiksha ko Arjit ke Sath chumma chati karne ka mauka milega, halaki wo log Samiksha ko kisi ke Sath bhi dekh kar khush ho jate hai, Prateek de sakta tha koi aur ladka lekin madam ko Arjit chahiye, iske chakkar me Shazaan ko barbad kar diya in logo ne

Hey!! 

I told you that you get carried away in fanwars, if you reply to me or quote me, please make sure not to use language like this for a woman, feminist in me doesn't like it. 

Diana is not quiting, she has worked nonstop for this show, everyone needs a break, if I am not wrong her birthday is round the corner, I am being positive here, there's no other way. Leaps are introduced to give story a new way, new way doesn't mean ending the essence of a show. Shazaan is the essence of this show, it is Azaan's love for Shaira, which kept them together otherwise Shaira was leaving long ago. There's no Kami in his love for Shaira, if you watch episodes you can see Azaan's love for her in his every action. 

I do not care what Samiksha fans want her to do, I do not take fans of actors to my head, they are crazy and their sense of right/wrong is hazy