Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pace and execution are good.  Just remembered season 1 where Maya comes between friends and also the way she used to get scare.. kind of similar scenes.

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Maya. What MJ must have done to her, she got such panic attacks. 

Also I feel MJ is her weakness, she needs to overcome that, coz feeling his presence and also whenever Rudra/Rishi touch her, she trembles remembering those romantic moments with her lover(which I presume to be MJ). 

The last scene was intense, super acting by Jenifer, but it was weird to show that she felt his presence as soon as he got out of car.. LOL.. Atleast they could have shown that Maya saw MJ coming.. 

Finally from past 2 episodes I started loving Maya Rudra as couple. I always liked their scenes together, but from past 2 episodes I'm liking them as pair too. 

But i still feel that face off between MJ MAYA will be very intense.. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Rudra is going to protect her from all the bad eyes if the world 
Pls makers do not repeat the same fate with Maya Jaisingh that u gave to Maya Mehrotra. Getting love and after that losing everything, neither Maya not us can take that pain again

It's like a dejavu..Maya is totally petrified just sensing MJ's presence around office premises.RUDRA noticed that & reaching out to help her. And I'm so pumped to see tomorrow's episode... 

Rudra won my heart today. He is always so honest and always honors his promises. Maya deserves a partner like him once her anger calms. We all deserve to be happy, no matter how broken. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Thanks for the Written Update.

Today was an amazing epi. Our heart wanted the dramatic pull but mind denied, but then we got that🥳

The abuser is surely MJ. He behaved so bad after that love drama that she got so scared even thinking in front of her.

So excited for tomorrow's episode.

Yes today was an important reminder of exactly how dangerous MJ is. Maya was having a panic attack just feeling his presence. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Today was a finally balanced episode, tension between RuAn-Maya, funny scenes thanks to Rishi and his rant, MJ finally taking up to making smart plans (but I wished that instead of telling Diya, he himself had secretly got the media to visit the office and then pretending as if he didn't realize it happened) making Rudra (and Maya) wonder how the press got there.

It would have given Maya some opponent and therfeore a challange, really testing her in the eyes of the audience.

Also l think people are going to spread rumours of Rudra with a red haired girl making Ananya insecure and MJ worried and Rishi curious(becuase funnily enough, both brothers fell for a red haired woman).

Yes I think this was the most balanced episode of the series yet. And what a presence MJ has. Mayas reaction.. just...! Am excited for the upcoming episode. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Beautiful update of the episode by you, Tanu! ðŸ¤—

Thank you Swetha ðŸ¤—

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Move_ON

Pace and execution are good.  Just remembered season 1 where Maya comes between friends and also the way she used to get scare.. kind of similar scenes.

Yes Maya1.0 was abused by her father and feared him greatly. Here Maya2.0 seems to be tortured by her lover. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

I feel bad for Maya. What MJ must have done to her, she got such panic attacks. 

Also I feel MJ is her weakness, she needs to overcome that, coz feeling his presence and also whenever Rudra/Rishi touch her, she trembles remembering those romantic moments with her lover(which I presume to be MJ). 

The last scene was intense, super acting by Jenifer, but it was weird to show that she felt his presence as soon as he got out of car.. LOL.. Atleast they could have shown that Maya saw MJ coming.. 

Finally from past 2 episodes I started loving Maya Rudra as couple. I always liked their scenes together, but from past 2 episodes I'm liking them as pair too. 

But i still feel that face off between MJ MAYA will be very intense.. 

I guess she has been so tortuted and broken by him that his essence just alerts her. 

On a funnier note remember how Jaya Bachchan could feel Srk presence in K3G?  Thoda dramatic effect. 

But MJ-Maya confrontation will be mind blowing. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Rudra is going to protect her from all the bad eyes if the world 
Pls makers do not repeat the same fate with Maya Jaisingh that u gave to Maya Mehrotra. Getting love and after that losing everything, neither Maya not us can take that pain again

It's like a dejavu..Maya is totally petrified just sensing MJ's presence around office premises.RUDRA noticed that & reaching out to help her. And I'm so pumped to see tomorrow's episode... 

@Bold, yeah..the only thing I didn't like about the entire sequence was that it was eerily similar to S1 and therefore there's a possibility of the same tale. I LOVED the scene. But I don't want Rudra to fall for her or marry her or protect her and thus making her fall for him based on the premise of fear alone. I don't want another Arjun here coz it's already done. It'll be a bore to watch it again. I guess they won't do that coz obviously it's a repetition. So fingers crossed. 

Yeah it's nostalgic. That way the scene was AWESOME. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I guess she has been so tortuted and broken by him that his essence just alerts her. 

On a funnier note remember how Jaya Bachchan could feel Srk presence in K3G?  Thoda dramatic effect. 

But MJ-Maya confrontation will be mind blowing. 

If Maya manages to stand upright within a 300 metre radius of MJ, Then definitely the confrontation would be mindblowing. ðŸ˜† But it seems quite far away.