12th December 2019 Written Update Beyhadh 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya sits in the car and thinks , Rudra don't think much, every road leads to Maya, you have no choice! 

MJ tells Ananya that its a bad choice. Publication house are closing down. Its a bad timing to invest in one. There has to be a reason why this investor is investing in your company. I need to find that out. Ananya says, I know u don't trust us but trust this writer. Her last two books were a blockbuster internationally. She gives MJ a book named "The Journey of Hate" written by Maya. MJ touches Mayas name on the book. 

Maya drives off. Rudra recalls his conversation with Ananya who suggested him to get Maya to save their company. He runs after her car calling out to her. Maya smiles. Rudra comes in front of the car. She stops the car. He says, I am not used to losing. Welcome to RuAn. Maya gets out of the car and says good choice. But I have a condition. 

Antara and Divya are checking a dating site with profiles of boys. Antara says where are all the good boys. Divya says in your house.Antara sees Rishi and asks him why no hi/hello? What's wrong? Rishi rues that it's the issue of women/ladies/ Mahila/girls. He tells Divya she is checking out dating sites and rejecting good boys. What's wrong? He says MJ loves Antara and Antara loves MJ. She won't understand. Antara says maybe his girl didn't like the gift. Rishi says she would like if she saw and she would see if she accepted her feelings. He says she loves me but won't accept. Mrs. Roy says maybe the girl doesn't want to accept. Rishi says no nothing like that, she just doesn't know how to accept. 

Rudra says one more condition ? U have a bond with conditions? Wanna marry me? Maya stares at him. Her cell rings. Its Rishi but she cuts the call. Rishi sulks. Rudra reads the name-chemist. He says usually the sick call chemist but here the chemist knows whose sick. Please send the number to me. Will call. Maya says let's work. 

Maya gives him confidentiality agreement to sign. She says it's between you and me. U won't tell about me to anyone. U won't show my photo anywhere,no social media, no press. I won't attend any press meets. No one should know am the investor. Rudra asks her how will I sell the books then? Do publicity? Maya says my books sell on my name. Rudra says I won't tell you how to write, don't teach me how to sell. I want ur face all over India. Maya says am here to sell my work not myself. Accepted? Rudra goes quiet. Maya says think about it. She gets up to leave. Rudra recalls all his struggles, MJ, and his need to sign Maya. He agrees but says my lawyer will read first coz I dont trust u. Rudra takes a photo of the document and sends to his lawyer. 

Amir gets a copy and shows to MJ. MJ says well the writer couldnt be shown to the media but the agreement can be broken. MJ says coz of this writer, Rudra has an investor and coz of her Rudra is away from me. I will ensure to break their agreement.  MJ asks the name of investor. Amir says RM Limited. MJ calls Ananya and gives idea of calling press to introduce the writer. Ananya loves the idea. 

Rudra gets call from lawyer and gets an ok. Rudra assures Maya that now no one will know anything about u except ur name. Ananya arrives and introduces herself to Maya. Maya is unhappy to see her. Rudra introduces Maya to Ananya. Ananya is excited to meet THE Maya Jaisingh and shakes her hand excitedly. Rudra says 'investor'. Ananya says don't talk of strategy in front of talent. Rudra says she is also 40% investor in the company. Ananya is excited and thanks Maya and hugs her. She asks when did the deal happen? Maya says till the agreement wasn't broken. She tells Rudra he broke it despite agreeing not to reveal her identity. Rudra says Ananya is my partner. We are together 60% shareholder and your boss. This agreement is void without Ananya signing. He asks Ananya to sign. Once she signs, Maya leaves. Ananya asks Rudra about the condition and Rudra says let her be. If she doesn't wanna meet press, let her stay hidden. Ananya says there is a big mess. She has called all media outside to take Maya interview. Rudra is shocked. Ananya says we are dead. He rushes to stop Maya. 

MJ says the writer will be exposed by the press.Heard the writer doesn't wanna show her face. If the writers face is shown, agreement will break and she will leave. So will the investor. Then I will step in and save Rudra. 

Press is outside Rudras office. They are excited to reveal Mayas identity. 

Part 2

Rudra runs after Maya to stop her. Maya is walking towards the exit and notices the press who almost start to take pics but Rudra comes and pulls her and they trip and fall on each other. Rudra is on top of Maya. Rudra asks Maya are you ok? Maya recalls her past and pushes him off. She says what do you think of yourself? You keep breaking my limits and think I am going to fall weak? 

Rudra says stop, what is the issue? Maya says you think am weak? Rudra says the press is here so what? Don't wanna talk, don't. No big deal. Maya says it is big deal. Contract is broken. What if the Press saw my face. Rudra says ur a writer not a terrorist. What are u hiding? Are you here for murder? Or plan a revenge drama? Want people to fear u or are u afraid of people. 

Part 3

Ananya comes and asks about Maya. She apologizes for the mistake of calling Press. Maya says I don't forgive mistakes. Don't have time to deal with such people. Rudra says make a habit. Ananya pulls Rudra aside and asks why being so rude to her? Rudra says she is a drama queen. We sought forgiveness but she is DQing. Ananya tells him Maya is important for us. Rudra says she is not God. Ananya asks Rudra to understand and Rudra says he will talk to press while Ananya can talk to Maya. Ananya asks him to talk to Maya. Rudra relents and they hug. Rudra says taking advantage of friendship. Maya watches them and thinks some bonds are stronger than blood. They will take more effort to break. And when time is right Rudra-Ananya bond will break. Reason will be Maya. 

Right then MJ arrives at Rudra office. Amir asks MJ if he is sure about being there? MJ says I know Rudra doesn't like me being here but sometimes parents need to take decicions against kids wish in their interest. Need to meet writer and remind her of her mistake. He steps out of the car and Maya senses his presence. She panics. She can hear his footsteps and drops her phone. She is scared. 

Precap- Maya walks towards the table and hides under it. Rudra is there and asks her the matter.  MJ is walking inside the office corridor. Maya hugs Rudra and cries. MJ opens the office door. 

---

Hi guys, 

I am Tanu. Thanks to Suta & Shreya for the permission to update on Thursdays. Love the show and love you guys. Amazing fandom. 🤗

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Tanu for the update ... 

PRECAP

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Thank you Suta. Hats off to you. This show is so fast paced. My mobile hung up while updating😅

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thank you Suta. Hats off to you. This show is so fast paced. My mobile hung up while updating😅

Rudra is going to protect her from all the bad eyes if the world 
Pls makers do not repeat the same fate with Maya Jaisingh that u gave to Maya Mehrotra. Getting love and after that losing everything, neither Maya not us can take that pain again

It's like a dejavu..Maya is totally petrified just sensing MJ's presence around office premises.RUDRA noticed that & reaching out to help her. And I'm so pumped to see tomorrow's episode... 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Last scene MJ entry and maya fear literally drop phone not only that but even hide under table , ins1 maya has same fear for her father , but yes looking at her condition I wonder MJ and his impact was so powerful to perinfied her , what devil he must be.

What an episode and what an actress. Jen you the queen! 

Thanks for the Written Update.

Today was an amazing epi. Our heart wanted the dramatic pull but mind denied, but then we got that🥳

The abuser is surely MJ. He behaved so bad after that love drama that she got so scared even thinking in front of her.

So excited for tomorrow's episode.

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

Thanks for the Written Update.

Today was an amazing epi. Our heart wanted the dramatic pull but mind denied, but then we got that🥳

The abuser is surely MJ. He behaved so bad after that love drama that she got so scared even thinking in front of her.

So excited for tomorrow's episode.

My MayRa heart is dancing tonight. So happy. 

Today was a finally balanced episode, tension between RuAn-Maya, funny scenes thanks to Rishi and his rant, MJ finally taking up to making smart plans (but I wished that instead of telling Diya, he himself had secretly got the media to visit the office and then pretending as if he didn't realize it happened) making Rudra (and Maya) wonder how the press got there.

It would have given Maya some opponent and therfeore a challange, really testing her in the eyes of the audience.

Also l think people are going to spread rumours of Rudra with a red haired girl making Ananya insecure and MJ worried and Rishi curious(becuase funnily enough, both brothers fell for a red haired woman).

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago

Beautiful update of the episode by you, Tanu! 🤗

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago