Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Because he is gifted dancer and also works hard.

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

How come Hrithik  does these things soo easily!! 

I really thought Karthik moved well until this and that too without any fault of karthik 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣.... Before watching this I thought KA is a good dancer..... Damn HR for making everyone else look inconsequential.... 

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hrithik moves just wow 😳

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preston

hrithik has been brought up in filmy family and  dance class right from his  early childhood.  Kartik has never said he is better  than tiger shroff or hrithik roshan. It is just part of an award show, it is scripted and organised . hrithik might have reharsed dheeme step  for the show. kartik being outsider,   he has learnt dance  and become good  dancer not as level as hr, tiger. anyway  dheeme step is hit in real world

You don't need to be born in a filmy family to join a dance class from childhood. Harr cheez mein outsider card play nahin ho sakta. Baaki I agree Kartik never was competing with Hrithik . 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Karthik when dancing with Deepika:

Image result for baby laughing at someone gif"

Karithik when dancing with Hrithik:

Image result for crying with jealousy gif"

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Karthik when dancing with Deepika:

Image result for baby laughing at someone gif"

Karithik when dancing with Hrithik:

Image result for crying with jealousy gif"

Cute Babu log .

Deepika ke jagah Katrina Ko dance karwana chahiye tha .

flipfl0p thumbnail

sindhu ji,  I am not playing outsider card. hr was born in  filmy family. Right from his childhood  his  dad  had enrolled him to good dance class  to become good dancer . his and parents aim were to launch him  to become Bollywood actor.  nepo kids are groomed  well right from childhood. he  did not have to worry about  money . wheras kartik come from small town , whereas his parents wanted their  children to have good  education . like typical south Asian family.  he told his family only when he signed pyar ka punchanama.  

There are many industry kids. Not just HR or Tiger. Abhishek Bacchan and Arjun Kapoor/his cousin are all born in filmi families. Did their parents not have money or the kids did not have interest/talent? 

DushtKanya thumbnail

sindhu ji,  I am not playing outsider card. hr was born in  filmy family. Right from his childhood  his  dad  had enrolled him to good dance class  to become good dancer . his and parents aim were to launch him  to become Bollywood actor.  nepo kids are groomed  well right from childhood. he  did not have to worry about  money . wheras kartik come from small town , whereas his parents wanted their  children to have good  education . like typical south Asian family.  he told his family only when he signed pyar ka punchanama.  

Aise mein toh Abhishek should have been the best dancer, since he belongs to a richer family, per se and filmy backgroundwise. . I don't even understand the relevance of nepotism here. Makes no sense to wave Hrithik's natural flair for dancing away just because he's a Roshan

@bold Also that's false. The first time Hrithik actually danced was for Kaho Na Pyaar Hai and even then he received chappals from Farah. Plus he didn't even know he'd be an actor until some time before Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, he had studied Commerce.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Karthik's parents are doctors. Don't think money was ever an issue in this family. 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hrithik is not a trained dancer. Dharmendra to abhishek all have said he used to be a really good dancer since his childhood.

Even farah khan herself said she wasnt aware that Hrithik could dance well and when she saw him dance on KNPH sets, she cancelled the shoot and re-choreographed the song with better steps