Rudra & Manas connection

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel Rudra and Manas were best friends. It is Manas's bracelet Rudra is wearing. I also feel d photo in Maya's house is of Manas n Maya. Manas is no more ( & That's why Rudra was angry when Rishi mentioned abt DEATH) & somehow MJ is responsible for both Manas & Maya's destruction.

Of course, These r just wild gueses by me!!! Let's see if any of them match!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But the guy who tortured maya was wearing  that bracelet and it's not rudra for sure.. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

I think Rudra-Manas could have been friends but then how come Rudra doesn't know Maya or whatever her real name is? One thing is clear Maya has a connection with that bracelet. If Maya knows Rudra from before, then she would also know he is a honorable man and that's a good thing for MayRa. But I still think it's MJ-Maya or Maya and her then fiancee who was killed by MJ or something. 

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

But the guy who tortured maya was wearing  that bracelet and it's not rudra for sure.. 

Oh!! I missed that point!!

But One thing I don't understand then, if it's probably MJ who is torturing Maya,why is Rudra wearing his bracelet?  He hateshates his father so there is no chance he will wear a token of MJ !! 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

Oh!! I missed that point!!

But One thing I don't understand then, if it's probably MJ who is torturing Maya,why is Rudra wearing his bracelet?  He hateshates his father so there is no chance he will wear a token of MJ !! 

It could be a gift from MJ that Antara made Rudra wear. She is the only reason why he is still living with the Roys! 

khushi1410 thumbnail

Yes, it could be a symbol of the promise ,to his mom which rudra was referring to.

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi1410

Yes, it could be a symbol of the promise ,to his mom which rudra was referring to.

Which promise? What did he say?

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That bracelet is in Maya's flashback which looks like love scenes at certain places. All touches and holds and ring. Manas is maya's brother.. Right? So that can't be a possibility. 

Do we have time frame when all those things happened to maya? Around 3 years back i guess? Or 5 years? 10 years max. Maybe someone gave Rudra and MJ same bracelet, someone close to them both. MJ must have shed it at some point but Rudra didn't. Rudra wearing anything related to MJ even insisted by his mother is not something I can relate with. Makers should connect all the dots properly, otherwise we will have so many plot holes. 

Disha.2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

That bracelet is in Maya's flashback which looks like love scenes at certain places. All touches and holds and ring. Manas is maya's brother.. Right? So that can't be a possibility. 

Do we have time frame when all those things happened to maya? Around 3 years back i guess? Or 5 years? 10 years max. Maybe someone gave Rudra and MJ same bracelet, someone close to them both. MJ must have shed it at some point but Rudra didn't. Rudra wearing anything related to MJ even insisted by his mother is not something I can relate with. Makers should connect all the dots properly, otherwise we will have so many plot holes. 

@bold exactly my point .