The Dark Before The Dawn - A Nazar/PiyAnsh FF (Completed)(Page 2)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

wow Nushy smiley32 I didn't know you had story telling in you.

Neither did I. smiley36 That's why I never wanted to write when you and Nikki decided to write FFs. But Ansh's characterization and Gathods' idiocy forced me to write. 

I could kiss you for the vedansh dialogues.

I know. Honestly, I feel horrible that I used that birth giving dialogue as I genuinely hold adoptive parents in high regard. But VedAnsh's borderline toxicity doesn't fall under that category and had to use those words. smiley24 

Entertaining read.

Thanks. smiley1

Small typo you put angle instead of angel & i think rush for rash. 

Thanks for telling me. I have corrected those. smiley1

You should write more often.  smiley20

No not to feel bad. Her character is intentionally potrayed that way. To gain audience's interest. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 6 months ago

Who on Earth would feel interested seeing Ved's hyperactivity? smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 I mean there have been other shows where foster mothers have played important roles without being intrusive like - Tulsi from Krishnadasi or Neela from Naamkaran. Both died while protecting their kids and were the most positive characters of their respective shows.

But Ved? She is the embodiment of manhoosiyat. smiley35

Originally posted by nushy1995

Who on Earth would feel interested seeing Ved's hyperactivity? smiley3 smiley3 smiley3 I mean there have been other shows where foster mothers have played important roles without being intrusive like - Tulsi from Krishnadasi or Neela from Naamkaran. Both died while protecting their kids and were the most positive characters of their respective shows.

But Ved? She is the embodiment of manhoosiyat. smiley35

Hate to break it to you but she's still adored by the masses because of her helicopter parenting.

It works Trp wise as well. 

Plus Ritu did get a chance to revive her career. 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

Hate to break it to you but she's still adored by the masses because of her helicopter parenting.

It works Trp wise as well. 

Plus Ritu did get a chance to revive her career. 

Agree completely... Even though I also hate to say it but a lot of fans adore her and literally go gaga over her character. 

I still remember when Ved did that absolutely stupid harkat of creating the Rakt Bandhan, many fans were like Maa apne bete ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai... They did not see ki us bewakoofi ka kya nateeja nikla.

And I have seen many fans going "Vedashree Maa" is the best...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 6 months ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Agree completely... Even though I also hate to say it but a lot of fans adore her and literally go gaga over her character. 

I still remember when Ved did that absolutely stupid harkat of creating the Rakt Bandhan, many fans were like Maa apne bete ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai... They did not see ki us bewakoofi ka kya nateeja nikla.

And I have seen many fans going "Vedashree Maa" is the best...

Exactly the makers need to think about earning their rozi roti..So u can't really blame them. If the audience could only smiley13 sigh but there's still 35 years left.

Plus side they managed to do without kitchen politics in this serial. All the family members live together in harmony. That's what i like about the Rathods. 

Exactly the makers need to think about earning their rozi roti..So u can't really blame them. If the audience could only smiley13 sigh but there's still 35 years left.

Agree completely... We can't actually blame the makers. They need to think about earning their rozi-roti.

The audience needs to realise... But as you said, sadly there is a long time before that happens... Abhi Dilli door hai!!!

Plus side they managed to do without kitchen politics in this serial. All the family members live together in harmony. That's what i like about the Rathods. 

Exactly... No matter how much we curse the Gs for being stupid, for doing idiotic harkatein and for being the biggest hypocrites, we have to agree that they all live in harmony. 

The fact that there is no kitchen politics in this family, is the main thing that I like about them...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 6 months ago

Nikki and Alisha

I agree with each of your statements. As much as I hate it, I know real people who would sing praises of Ved for being the overbearing creature she is. smiley44

About SS, any actor/actress would utilize it to cement their ground or reviving their career. Which is why my anger is directed towards the makers only.

But yes, at the end of the day it's business. They have to please every portion of the audience if they want to survive. Even in that sense they have shown amazing progress like Gs are united, Ved was the one who tried to persuade both the families when PiyAnsh split up, Ansh is an idiot but still decent and honest enough to root for him in particular situations and Piya is more flawed than any other character despite being one of the protagonists. 

I just meant, when Ved is here to stay, why can't they make her a bit better like the first few episodes post leap? And my second problem is no matter which track it is, ultimately they focus too much on Ved. There were cousins, Saavi but they never focused on them. I am glad at least we have gotten DilMan.

Ved definitely has her own followers but too much emphasize on her character has driven away audience in the recent times. Prime example - MD track. So the makers should tone down her a little bit if they can't make any substantial change. 

Since we're on the topic on Ved

when Mo incredulous asked Ved " Tum bhashan dete thak nahi jati" yesterday. I mentally agreed with her. 

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar