Nazar

The Dark Before The Dawn - A Nazar/PiyAnsh FF (Completed) - Page 4

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Wow! I didn't know you write too! 😊 

But yes, since it's on IB, I won't be able to connect.  

I do very rarely, when am highly inspired or highly pissed. 

Yeah, it was a crazy plot, cos bromance and bonding was usp and then they sidetracked for romance, so I wrote a plot where 2 brothers kidnap the 3rd to get their Haq! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Actually, I don't like Nakul as an actor and for some unknown reason, I never felt attracted to that show. Don't know why, it gave me an weird vibe. 🤔 I only liked the intense look of Omkara in the promo.

But I am amazed by your plot. 😆 It's necessary. Usual drama shows don't focus much on bromance or love between siblings which is frustrating. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Actually, I don't like Nakul as an actor and for some unknown reason, I never felt attracted to that show. Don't know why, it gave me an weird vibe. 🤔 I only liked the intense look of Omkara in the promo.

But I am amazed by your plot. 😆 It's necessary. Usual drama shows don't focus much on bromance or love between siblings which is frustrating. 

It's cool. I saw till a point, then they messed everything and butchered. If you ask me, worst manhandling and degrading I have seen. 

Thanks!! Ofc don't we love such plots and bonding! 🤣well they focused till a point, then all was lost. In terms of bromance or friendship, or bonding, very few shows can keep consistency. I love these Bondings.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

In terms of bromance or friendship, or bonding, very few shows can keep consistency. I love these Bondings.

Me too. 😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Chapter - 02

Piya looked at the sun. She only had a couple of hours before the sun had set. She started thinking about some way when Adi called her, “Mumma!” “Adi! What are you doing here?” Piya was astonished. “I came to help you mumma!” “It’s too dangerous beta. Pari is already in bad shape. I don’t want anything to happen to you too.” “Nothing will happen tome mumma as long as you are with me. Didn’t you scold dadi upstairs for not preparing papa for battle? Then why are you stopping me?” 

Piya felt shattered looking at Adi. Her little boy! At the age when other kids play football, her son has come to join her in the battle between good and evil. Since the moment he was born, he had to fight just because he was the firstborn of a Daivik and Daavansh. But there was no use shedding tears now. It was his destiny. No matter how much she and Ansh had tried to protect him, sooner or later Adi would have to join the battle. The least she could do was to prepare him for it.

“Okay, come here. But promise me whatever I’ll tell you, you will do it without questioning me,okay?” “Okay!” “Good! Now close your eyes, forward your hands and concentrate on Daayan-Vriksh. Call for it.” Adi tried multiple times but nothing happened. With tears in his eyes he told Piya, “I can’t do this mumma! If Pari was here, may be she could do it. But I am not a Daayan like her.” “You can’t achieve success with doubt in your heart Adi. Pari’s predominant power is that of a Daayan, true. But you are the firstborn of a Daavansh. You have it inside you. Don’t think about anything else. Not me, not Pari, no one. Just have faith in Devi Maa and try your best.” Piya replied while wiping Adi’s tears. She moved backwards while Adi tried another time and this time around, the Daayan-Vriksh emerged from the ground. Adi himself was astonished witnessing that. He looked at Piya with a bright smile and Piya calmly told him, “Let’s go find Mohana.”  

Mohana was standing in the middle of the Daayan-Dweep and looking at Pari’s Praan-Piyala. The glow of her energy was slowly decreasing. “Just a few more hours Pari. After that, even this Praan-Piyala won’t be able to contain your energy. You’ll die just as my Angad died in front of my eyes.” Mohana started laughing. Suddenly she noticed Daayan-Vriksh was disappearing. “Ansh must have been trying to reach to me. I can’t let that happen.” She used Taral-Agni to set the tree on fire and smirked. “Let’s see how you people save your Pari now.” 

Adi got terrified and jumped backwards seeing the tree on fire. But Piya was unfazed. She knew Mohana wouldn’t give up so easily and the moment they would try to use Daayan-Vriksh, she would understand they were coming for her. But Piya had other plans. She looked at the ground and shouted “Jai Ho Maiya Ki!!!” Under her command, the ground cracked and uprooted Daayan-Vriksh and threw it away. Piya looked at the tree and set it on fire by taking Goddess’s name. “Mumma! What did you do!” “Don’t worry. Mohana would never set Daayan-Vriksh on fire because that’s the root of all Daayanvanshis. Instead, she used Taral-Agni so that it remains unharmed but we die. But no matter which tree it is, its root will always be in the ground and I uprooted it to lessen her power momentarily. Now hold my hand and use your power of phasing. The ground will recognize the traces of Daayan-Vriksh and lead us to the place where she is. Are you ready?” Adi nodded his head. Piya closed her eyes and invoked Goddess Durga. The ground engulfed them and within seconds released them after reaching near Daayan-Dweep.

The family members were trying to untie Ansh when they heard a loud noise and saw the giant crack in the ground. “What was that?” Vedashree asked quivering. “Something that never should have happened.” Nishant’s face turned pale. “What is it papa?” Ansh became restless. Nishant looked back at Ansh and said, “A Daivik isn’t someone ordinary Ansh. Only very special people are blessed by Goddess herself as they are entrusted with mankind’s safety and hence they can control each of the natural element. But if a Daivik becomes enraged and starts using those powers for her revenge, no one can save the world from her wrath. Piya is in pain Ansh and she has been driven to the limit of insanity. She might be able to harm Mohana but if she doesn’t calm down soon enough, the world will get destroyed with her rage and Devi Maa will have to end her own devotee's life to protect everyone else.” Ansh got petrified. “It’s not possible papa. How can Devi Maa take her devotee’s life?” She won’t unless her devotee herself turns into the greatest monster this world has ever witnessed. Can’t you see the crack? It’s visible from the 40th floor. And I think she has set the Daayan-Vriksh on fire too. We have to find her and calm her down before it's too late.”

Ansh felt he had no strength left in his body. But he couldn’t lose Piya. He gathered all his strength and broke free of the roots that were chaining him. He ran straight to his room. Although he had ripped his wings off, Piya had preserved them. He took those wings and cried in front of Goddess’s idol that was in their room. “Help me Maa! I am responsible for whatever is happening but Piya and Pari - they are innocent. That woman has always worshiped you and never lost faith. But today, due to our wrong deeds, she has lost her way. Show me a way so that I can bring my Piya back. Your Daivik needs you Maa!” Ansh kept pleading in front of Devi Maa when suddenly his wings started to glow and attached themselves to his back. Ansh opened his eyes and realized Goddess has listened to his prayers. He offered his prayer one last time and jumped off the balcony.

Vedashree witnessed this and shouted, “Nishant Ji! What is happening? Stop him!” “Let him go Vedashree Ji! If anyone can bring Piya back, it’s Ansh.”

Piya and Adi were looking at the Daayan-Dweep. “How are we gonna go up there mumma?” “We won’t. It’ll come to us on its own.” Piya looked at the floating island and with all her might, struck at the base of it. To her horror, Mohana saw the island was shaking and before she could understand anything, the entire island crumbled down. Adi was still holding Piya’s hand so the big chunk of rocks passed through them but they were unharmed. Mohana opened her eyes and saw Piya and Adi in front of her. She smirked at Piya, “Feeling so powerless Daivik that you had to bring a kid in the battle field?” “Hand over the Praan-Piyala Mohana!” Piya sternly commanded her. “Take it if you can. You are forgetting, I have Bhasmika’s powers too and I escaped Kohra-Lok after dying. Now even Ansh’s kids can’t kill me.” Mohana laughed loudly and spread her wings. But Piya was nonchalant. Mohana was about to fly away when Piya commanded the nearby trees and their branches captured Mohana by holding on to her wings. Mohana screamed in pain and the Praan-Piyala fell from her hand. Piya caught it and gave it to Adi. “Go! take this to Pari. We don’t have much time.” “But mumma!” “No buts Adi.” Piya commanded the ground and just as before, it engulfed Adi and released him near their house.

Adi ran inside the building and frantically pressed the elevator button to reach home. As soon as it reached the 40th floor, he came out running and poured Pari’s energy into her body. Everyone was looking anxiously at her. A few moments later, the Laal-Heem disappeared and they saw Pari started breathing normally. “Where is your mumma Adi?” Nishant asked him. “She is with Mohana dadi.” Adi started sobbing. “I wanted to help her but she forcefully sent me here and now she is all alone.” “She is not alone beta. Your papa has gone there. He’ll protect her.” “Really?” “Really.” Nishant tried to assure Adi and hugged him. However, he himself was praying that Ansh could reach Piya before it was too late.

Mohana was groaning while Piya smirked at her. “Enjoying your supreme power now Mohana? Look, I am alone here! Just a Daivik! But you are an Ekayan with Bhasmika’s power. Still having trouble fighting?” Mohana glared at Piya and tried to set the branches on fire. But Piya took control of it and attacked Mohana instead. “Remember how you tried to rip Ansh’s wings off after separating him from me?” Piya waved her hands and the branches started pulling Mohana’s wings apart. Mohana screamed in pain and finally fell down on the ground when her wings got broken. She gathered her strength and tried to use her powers on Piya. But she deflected her magic. “You killed my brother, you took my mother from me, you have never let us live in peace and yet I gave you a second chance. But this time, you have crossed the line and today no one can save you from me.” “You can’t do anything to me Daivik! It takes all five natural elements to end Bhasmika’s power and you have control over four. And you cannot end an Ekayan without the help of the last pure-blood Daayanvanshi.” And she’ll get that help from me.” Ansh marked his entry. 

“I am the last pure-blood Daayanvanshi; son of an Ekayan and a human. Adi and Pari could never kill you because they are part Daivik. But I can. Besides, you are forgetting, Piya has already uprooted Daayan-Vriksh and burned it to ashes; and we never threw away Prathmayan’s and Mahadaayan's ashes.” Ansh showed Mohana the vessel where Prathmayan and Mahadaayan’s ashes were kept. “The start and end of your lineage will destroy you today Ekayan!!!” “Don’t do this to me Ansh, please!!! I gave you birth. I may not be a good mother but you are my good son, right? How can you kill me?” “Our relation ended the moment you targeted my Pari. You are nothing but a monster who needs to be destroyed. It was my mistake that I held myself responsible for Angad's death and in that guilt, endangered my family. Not anymore!!!” 

Ansh held Piya high and she invoked Goddess Durga and chanted “Jai Ho Maiya Ki!!!” Fire, water, air and ground – the four principal elements came from the four corner of the world and started taking the form of a Trishul. Ansh threw away the ashes of Daayan-Vriksh, Prathmayan and Mahadaayan’s ashes and transferred his own energy to the Trishul that was forming. He offered his wings also as they were Karan’s - Mohana’s second Daavansh son. After the Trishul had been formed, Piya invoked Goddess Durga one last time when suddenly a lightning came straight from the sky and hit the tip of the Trishul. Piya took the Trishul in her hand and struck Mohana. With a loud cry, Mohana died and her body turned into ashes. Another lightning came and struck the place where her ashes were lying. “What was that?” Ansh was stunned. “She kept coming back through her ashes. Devi Maa struck it with lightning and wiped it from the face of the earth so that she can never come back again.” Piya replied. “You did it Piya!!! You ended the Ekayan finally!!!” Ansh hugged Piya. “We did it!!! Piya touched her forehead with Ansh’s. Tears started rolling down her cheeks but she couldn’t say anything. She knew they had destroyed their greatest enemy but still there were some issues that needed to be dealt with. She just wanted to savor her last few moments with Ansh before they were torn apart again and probably forever.  

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nushy... This is wonderful!!! 👏 👏

An even bigger hug from me to you this time... I just loved it!!! I love you for writing this story... 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Also, the way you ended Mo here, the reasons you gave for Mo getting saved each time and then the way Ansh got his wings back, helped Pia to kill Mo, the use of Prathamayan and Mahadaayan's ashes... Mind blowing!!! 

Not to forget Adi helping his mother and wanting to be prepared for the battle and Pia and Adi going on the mission together... Just fabulous!!

Isse zyada kya bolein ab?? I have absolutely no words to say... You are amazing!!

Also, a slight typo in the beginning... You typed Pati instead of Pari.

PS. Now you have made me greedy... 😆

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

I love you too dear!🤗  Ab bas bhi karo, mujhe sharam aa rahi hain! 😳

About Mo's ending, they have always revived her from her ashes and even Nishant had told once, they can't completely kill off a Dayaan but trap their ashes instead. Even Ruby returned using Naman's body. So definitely there must be some good explanation, right? Besides, the way you notice every single detail, I had to take extra special care of it. Otherwise GG ho jati!!!  😛

About Piya and Adi, they have always had a special bond. And I love parent/kid relationship. So definitely I had to explore it. 😎 

I have corrected the typo. Thanks for informing. 😊

Aise na bolo behna! 😲 Last year I wrote a FF for one of my friends who is a KD fan. She was so excited that I had to work really hard to keep the story gripping. It's a good thing she liked it. 

Ab agar tum bhi greedy ban jaogi, to phir se mujhe extra brainstorming karni padegi. 🤓 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy!

This is phenomenal. The writing was fantastic, crisp and gripping. You closed all loopholes and gave an unique touch. Pia and Adi team, as we wanted and she taking all power and control, tracking Mo and ripping the wings. Then Aadi saving Pari, sent on time by her. Ansh making an entry at right time, and not trapped in Mo's drama, brilliant! Finally Piansh killing Mo once and for all and so well thought! Then the small Piansh moment was beautiful.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear for such appreciation!!! 😊

This is the only chapter where I intended to include the ultimate battle. So I tried my best to close all the loopholes. Thanks to Maleficent, Charmed and Continuum for giving me those ideas. Probably an indirect affect of Castlevania too. 

I don't know how many people will actually read my story but I knew you guys will. So I am trying to incorporate everything that we had expected from the show like - Piya blasting Gs, her taking control, Adi and Piya team and of course PiyAnsh winning over Mo without Nishant or Gs' help.  

About the later chapters, I want to focus on Ansh. Nikki and I have had plenty of discussion and we are still doing it in old episode discussion thread. Is there anything about Ansh's character that you want to be explored? You can PM me or reply in this thread too. Since I am more inclined towards Piya, I might have missed a few details. That's why I am asking. 😊  

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear for such appreciation!!! 😊

This is the only chapter where I intended to include the ultimate battle. So I tried my best to close all the loopholes. Thanks to Maleficent, Charmed and Continuum for giving me those ideas. Probably an indirect affect of Castlevania too. 

I don't know how many people will actually read my story but I knew you guys will. So I am trying to incorporate everything that we had expected from the show like - Piya blasting Gs, her taking control, Adi and Piya team and of course PiyAnsh winning over Mo without Nishant or Gs' help.  

About the later chapters, I want to focus on Ansh. Nikki and I have had plenty of discussion and we are still doing it in old episode discussion thread. Is there anything about Ansh's character that you want it to be explored? You can PM me or reply in this thread also. Since I am more inclined towards Piya, I might have missed a few details. That's why I am asking. 😊  

You are welcome!

Awesome, and that's great you derived inspiration.

Well, we would always. Don't expect, do it for your passion.

That's more brilliant, am super excited. Well anything to be explored? You have hardly explored Ansh. So there's plenty. Well it has to blend and connect here, but yes one thing I can definitely tell. His connect and love for the kids needs to be revived, and him drawing a line and telling family to give space for himself. The connect and love, like he owing an actual apology to them too, something like during Bhasmika track. Of course Piansh also need to talk out and he needs to apologize to Piya also.

Then I want them, just the 4 of them to go on a picnic and discuss things, like friends and family.

Anything from the above plots works for me.